A hit piece on Dr Peat - Is this a joke?

Peatful

He wants the views.
He wants to be noticed.

Don’t give him the pleasure.

It’s just not clever.
Except the “Alex Jones Health Forum” line.
That was clever.

joaquin

Is what a joke
I prefer orangepeanut. I mean, it kind of feels like you're trying to be him... so, I'll just watch the actual orangepeanut.

Peachy

I saw this a while ago and was so mad for the first minute or two. By the end I was crying. It’s probably top 5 funniest things I’ve ever seen in my life.

NanMitch

Don’t know why he was taking all that progesterone. Dr Peat warned it could lower testosterone. The poor guy seems very confused and probably needs counseling.

P

Peatress

He wasn’t discrediting Ray Peat and his work, if that’s what you’re implying. It was a satire about those who misinterpret Peat’s work, unwisely and incorrectly implement extreme strategies, then blame their problems on “Peating” (while chain smoking).

At least that’s the sense I got.
You have context. I have context. Many on Youtube will not.

There was another video on youtube where a person who was hiding his face described Ray as a doctor popular with right wing body builders. It’s not a coincidence that this is happening now.

Last edited by a moderator:

TeslaFan

The best comment:

"I wish I had found a video like this before I went on the Ray Peat diet 7 years ago. After only a few months of eating raw carrots and religiously avoiding PUFAs, I actually grew ovaries which is not supposed to be possible for a biological male. It took two years of daily injections of polyunsaturated fatty acids, and a diet mainly consisting of raw seal liver to grow back my male genital organs. Everyone needs to learn about Peat's right wing connections, especially his role in training Nicaraguan death squads for the CIA back in the 80s, and the key part he played in Operation Paperclip. Don't believe me - do your own research."

🤣

ThinPicking

He wasn’t discrediting Ray Peat and his work, if that’s what you’re implying. It was a satire about those who misinterpret Peat’s work, unwisely and incorrectly implement extreme strategies, then blame their problems on “Peating” (while chain smoking).

At least that’s the sense I got.
Peachy forgive me but I have a sense your senses are somewhat naive.

Fis is simply suffering from a classic case of dweebism for lack of suffering in life and/or proper parenting. Troll comedy is a classic symptom of this brutal affliction.

God will resolve his issue in time. And in the meantime unbeknownst to his fragile mind he's performing a vital training function sanctioned by the Boss himself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals