This Doctor says sunlight causes cancer!!

tankasnowgod

Avoid doctors opinions - they usually have very shallow understanding of human biology.

I don't think you have to avoid anyone's opinion, but you should always ask what they are basing it on. If you go back to the source, a lot of times you will find it didn't say what they claimed it did, or will find it's not very strong in the first place.

Dr. Michael Holick has both a PhD and an MD, and I think his views on sun exposure are very reasonable.

While I do think sun exposure tends to be a good thing, and something most people could stand to get a fair bit more of, you don't want sunburn or heat stroke, either.

Gutoisthebest

I don't think you have to avoid anyone's opinion, but you should always ask what they are basing it on. If you go back to the source, a lot of times you will find it didn't say what they claimed it did, or will find it's not very strong in the first place.

Dr. Michael Holick has both a PhD and an MD, and I think his views on sun exposure are very reasonable.

While I do think sun exposure tends to be a good thing, and something most people could stand to get a fair bit more of, you don't want sunburn or heat stroke, either.
Jeez what a stupid thread.

Yall need to think more by yourselves. I mean obviously it depends, if sun caused cancer everybody would have cancer, all the animals..

Obviously that too much can create an environment that predispone one more that the other, but still there are a lot of people that spend the whole day, everyday that dont get cancer. Its all about their terrain, high estrogen, low histamines....

Joseph Marcello

Forum Supporter
I watched this video and got so confused. The Doctor name is Dr. Dray who has a youtube channel with 2 million subscribers. She was so confident that sunlight causes cancer and in some of her videos, she says even when we are in indoors we need sunscreen as UV light bounces into the shade area...
Is sunlight really bad?

View: https://youtu.be/KV0ON3lucqo

This woman is visibly ill, both physically and metaphysically. The artificiality of the lifestyle she recommends in and of itself is enough to cause credibility issues as to her sanity. True, midday sunshine in certain reasons can stress us, but judicious, even abundant exposure from dawn until 11:00 a.m., and then again from 2:00 p.m. to dusk, hi nothing but healthful. The only negative reactions one sees with regard to Sunshine are in those with major toxicities in their tissues, which can be released in an accelerated manner by prolonged sun exposure. Remove these, and the body can handle immense amounts of sunshine, whether dark or Fair of complexion.

JamesGatz

But we dont listen to what the doctor says ... the doctor also says no more monkeys jumping on the bed ... my pet monkey jumps on my bed all the time and he is fine

P

Peatness

For Dr Dray
1634321882568.png