4 Free ways to upregulate dopamine receptor

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
i feel positive and light when eating chocolate and OJ, but feel like ***t when i eat eggs, milk, and wheat/veggies. even banana smoothies with pb and some mangoes make me feel positive, even with the milk. What would cause this?
Eggs could be the sulfur or choline. Some people are just allergic/sensitive to eggs. The milk could be A1 casein. The wheat is likely gluten and fructans. Veggies could be lectins, too much fiber, etc.

Hayley

Thanks ? pyruvte seems like an easy thing to try once my pregnancy is over. Do you have any idea of what someone with low brain energy is experiencing in terms of bio chemistry, ie poor energy metabolism or maybe a specific gene making something happen with dopamine reputable or something like that? It’s hard to find answers since it’s a very general problem but if I could narrow down what might actually be going on it’ll be easier to trouble shoot.
Thyroid, glucose vitamins and minerals, pyruvate, tianeptine (increase T3 in the brain), methylene blue, etc.
Also, removing things that can make you feel bad is just as key: gluten, A1 milk, lectins, excess fiber or any other compound that you might be sensitive to.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks ? pyruvte seems like an easy thing to try once my pregnancy is over. Do you have any idea of what someone with low brain energy is experiencing in terms of bio chemistry, ie poor energy metabolism or maybe a specific gene making something happen with dopamine reputable or something like that? It’s hard to find answers since it’s a very general problem but if I could narrow down what might actually be going on it’ll be easier to trouble shoot.
Boosting pyruvate dehydrogenase with B1, pyruvate or NAD, will boost tyrosine hydroxylase and dopamine production. Perhaps dopamine breakdown is enhanced via MAO-B or COMT. So inhibiting MOA-B with gonadin could help a lot.

Hayley

Boosting pyruvate dehydrogenase with B1, pyruvate or NAD, will boost tyrosine hydroxylase and dopamine production. Perhaps dopamine breakdown is enhanced via MAO-B or COMT. So inhibiting MOA-B with gonadin could help a lot.
That seems like a good approach. I’ve taken Wellbutrin the the past but it didn’t do a whole lot, although I recognize that doesn’t necessarily mean MAO-B wasn’t an issue. May I ask where you have learned so much about this topic and if you have any books or sources you recommend?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
That seems like a good approach. I’ve taken Wellbutrin the the past but it didn’t do a whole lot, although I recognize that doesn’t necessarily mean MAO-B wasn’t an issue. May I ask where you have learned so much about this topic and if you have any books or sources you recommend?
Just by reading a lot of studies and looking up all the pathways and necessary details. Studies often describe the whole pathway/mechanism, so it's easy to just look up terms and pathways you might not know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals