23 y/o looking for non-toxic blue collar jobs (Europe)

mgrabs

Hostile? I thanked the person after they first commented recommending options to me.

Then they go on to tell me to try the job because in his case they only mawn grass and mulch clippings, as if that's the only thing landscapers are required to do on a daily basis. Oh and I can also ask the boss to stay away from applying the chemicals hahaha, then the boss will also keep me away from my wage not only the chemicals.

Lastly, no one is giving me a reality check, my whole extended family grew up as farmers and became blue collar workers when they left their villages so I really know the reality in the blue collar field. I'm only using this thread so as to gain information on the health effects of some of them, because they may not be very clear in the first couple of years especially.

That's why it is annoying when people try to come here and play it tough to me, because they have no idea how i've grown up and it really pisses me of how they cannot keep their mouth shut.

If you dont have anything to offer, as i said please stop polluting the thread.
Lol. lower your estrogen. We’re all here to help but you need to also put the work in to get what you want in life.

OP
D

Doer

Lol. lower your estrogen. We’re all here to help but you need to also put the work in to get what you want in life.
Please stop replying to this thread.

No wonder most of the useful members of the forum are abandoning the forum the last few months.

Nick

the most attractive option appears to be becoming an electrician but even for this field I've been hearing that working around a lot of volt meters and such, exposes you to some EMF.
For a residential electrician the biggest EMF exposure would be working on the breaker box, even if the main breaker is turned off you are right next to the 50/60 Hz of the main power service and probably a smart meter and plenty of voltage transients/dirty electricity as well. In some places there is a small niche market for electricians who know how to wire a home for lower EMF.

How are hardscrapers not exposed to chemicals?
Hardscaping is installing things like patios and retaining walls. Landscape installation or masonry, concrete work, etc can indeed be basically no chemicals. Even in landscape maintenance there are companies in some areas who do mostly hand pruning and mulching. It would definitely depend on the location. At most construction type jobs the biggest EMF exposure is the phones of your co-workers and you may be required to carry a cell phone unless you work for yourself, also the client's wifi and smart meters, cell towers in the neighborhood. Probably still better than most offices. If you are running electric tools all day that's also EMF but usually most tools are used intermittently unless you run something like an electric jackhammer all day.

If you're concerned about EMF, above all else stay away from welding or power line work.

golder

That's why it is annoying when people try to come here and play it tough to me, because they have no idea how i've grown up and it really pisses me of how they cannot keep their mouth shut.
You need to calm down.

macmcroberts

Forum Supporter
Hello everyone,

As the title says I am a 23 year old from Europe, working a desk job for the last year and a half and just finished my degree at uni as well.

The last few months, as I have been experiencing white collar life more and as I am getting more health conscious I am realizing how terribly it is affecting my life and how much my life quality has been deteriorating over the past few months,even at such a young age.

Thus I have decided to make a career change and become a blue collar worker. From what I have been researching though, I realize that there exist plenty of health-damaging elements in this field as well (such as asbestos exposure, EMF exposure to people working with CNC machining etc.) and I would like to pick a job/trade that has the least or none if possible.

One thing that also excites me a lot is the physicality and movement which is required and I believe I would have no issue as I am very fit.

Until now, the most attractive option appears to be becoming an electrician but even for this field I've been hearing that working around a lot of volt meters and such, exposes you to some EMF.

I would be really really grateful for all your suggestions/ideas as this is an important crossroad in my life at the moment.

Thank you all
My neighbors kid is getting a degree in wildlife biology. That’s something I wish I’d done.

Logan-

This is a good topic. Stop polluting this thread with your virtue signaling. This is a health forum, a place for meaningful discussion.

To the OP: organic certified farming could be an option, if you can buy good land. You may also consider horology.

Last edited:
OP
D

Doer

This is a good topic. Stop polluting this thread with your virtue signaling. This is a health forum, a place for meaningful discussion.

To the OP: organic certified farming could be an option, if you can buy good land. You may also consider horology.

Amen and thanks a lot for your suggestions!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals