Why Ray's Fans Believes In Him But Also In Mainstream Med.?

Tommix

I found this forum because of youtube channel i follow, Danny Roddy. There is some smart guy (originally from Bulgaria) who always talks and looks like he knows much.
But i find strange when he says that Peat doesn't believe in receptors, when in fact there is gazillion studies and work done with receptors, that it's kinda healthy to use antibiotics. It looks soooo againts mainstream studies and medicine, but whole forum is filled with studies from pubmed. So you kinda agree only on those studies which suits Peat's ideas?

Me too fan of Raymond, but not of all things he says. Visiting this forum it bit looks like sect :D
I also have bad tendency to always choose the non mainstream side which i think is bad because sometimes it blocks me from seeing both sides. I agree that america done huge negative impact on world's medicine, by publishing many bought studies, even Diabetic organisation of usa on their website says EAT MORE PUFA. Boot look at americans, UK... people are super unhealthy and fat. This just shows how much fail usa/uk medicine is. Only this one fact makes me choose the non mainstream side and i think there is more and more people and doctors who joins this side, but also more and more companies who profits from it. And will be in time when there will be no chances to even tell which studies is bull**** :)
I made this offtopic..but i think you got the idea.

I live in eastern europe, we dont have fat people. There is very little but when very old. But i start to see tendency that the more usa propaganda on health comes to europe -the less healthy people becomes. Stop eating animal fat, stop eating carbs, eat PUFA....what's next? Drink cola? :D

Last edited:

goodandevil

Excellent point. Western medicine should be completely discarded, once you understand the histiry kf the American Medical Association, &etc, yet many do not even in the ray peat world. Ansimikar phenomenom is present with our country, perbaps tbat explains it, we know tbe system sucks but believe it can be made better, when in facg the only determinant of our prosperity is whether we are willing to fight in wars or not, for that is the purpose of our country. I hate doctors, i dont respect them at all, i don't trust anything tbey say. They blame patients for their health problems, they feel entitled to exorbitant salaries and social status. They demand respect but do not respeft others. I say **** them 100%. Let them rot. At least they succumb to the very diseases they blame patients for. That is justice. Most of the studies on here are foreign, i believe.

michael94

Kind of extreme I think to disregard every study on pubmed...I would feel confident saying the overwhelming majority of them report accurate information. It's mainly crappy epidemiological studies that the associations use to prescribe poison ( PUFA, statins, avoiding cholesterol etc.). Many general physicians are clueless because of what they were taught in med school but there are some that have a very good head on their shoulders, I say this from experience. Better to direct anger towards big pharma. They are the ones that sell out the health of their people for a buck.

OP
Tommix

Tommix

Excellent point. Western medicine should be completely discarded, once you understand the histiry kf the American Medical Association, &etc, yet many do not even in the ray peat world. Ansimikar phenomenom is present with our country, perbaps tbat explains it, we know tbe system sucks but believe it can be made better, when in facg the only determinant of our prosperity is whether we are willing to fight in wars or not, for that is the purpose of our country. I hate doctors, i dont respect them at all, i don't trust anything tbey say. They blame patients for their health problems, they feel entitled to exorbitant salaries and social status. They demand respect but do not respeft others. I say **** them 100%. Let them rot. At least they succumb to the very diseases they blame patients for. That is justice. Most of the studies on here are foreign, i believe.

Wow :D harsh. Me too do not like doctors, i think they are lazy to read new stuff, also of course the system forbids them to use their knowledge, i mean you hava to use those methods which is allowed by law. In my country there is alternative medicine which can be practiced if have license. Which is i think not hard to get, you do not need to have any degree in medicine.

Kind of extreme I think to disregard every study on pubmed...I would feel confident saying the overwhelming majority of them report accurate information. It's mainly crappy epidemiological studies that the associations use to prescribe poison ( PUFA, statins, avoiding cholesterol etc.). Many general physicians are clueless because of what they were taught in med school but there are some that have a very good head on their shoulders, I say this from experience. Better to direct anger towards big pharma. They are the ones that sell out the health of their people for a buck.

Yes that's the problem, they do not update their knowledge, they only go to seminars which is sponsored by pharma. When i go to buy "aspirin" people tells em "oh be careful! do you know what are you doing?" :D Looks like im buying cocoine. :) And guess who's blame here? Americans. Their "studies" lies and those lies are teached then in schools. That's why i super respect Raymond Peat, Linus Pauling and many more others. I think it's super hard for such people in USA.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals