Why Are Globalists and Governments so Desperate for 100% Vaccination Rates? –

grapes

Vaccine passports, making the population sicker and stupider, lowering the population, making people accustomed to having unknown substances injected into them regularly, getting rid of the control group that could expose how damaging the injections are, etc...
This

Dr. B

I think they are pissed off because they are not meeting sales goals (AKA Herd Immunity).
With 50% injection rate - we now have a perfect experiment w/control group.
I am concerned that this winter will be brutal for the jabbed with antibody dependent enhancement.
It may become too obvious - so they need more folks to play along.
So weird that the left used to be anti-authoritarian when I was younger (Reagan/Bush years).
Now they just soak up the neuro-linguistic programming to everyone's detriment.
why would winter be brutal for vaccinated?

The globalists and governments risked the health of the population in an attempt to drive COVID to extinction which has failed because the virus mutates too much. There will be millions of people suffering from long term health effects of the vaccine and these people will be resentful that they got vaccinated for nothing. The purpose the of the vaccine drives is not to get everyone vaccinated. The purpose it to create a group of people that can be used as a scapegoat so the public health officials and politicians can cover their asses.
who would be used as a scapegoat, for what purpose...? i dont understand
will the vaccinated be used as scapegoats? wouldnt it be obvious if they're dying off?

Are you quitting or getting the jab?
I worry my employer will do this soon, and it weighs on my mind.
I don't have anywhere near enough money to retire, and finding a new well-paying job will be just about impossible.
But I'm not putting that poison into my body....guess I may end up homeless and broke.

could rent a room out for like $500 a month somewhere?

Dr. B

Vaccine passports, making the population sicker and stupider, lowering the population, making people accustomed to having unknown substances injected into them regularly, getting rid of the control group that could expose how damaging the injections are, etc...
i think these companies want to keep people sicker but also alive so they can make money? at the same time, wouldn't socialized healthcare mean they can get guaranteed income? and doesnt the government itself have incentives for older people to die off, since they don't have to pay off their social security/medicare benefits in that case? it's twisted but it makes the system more "sustainable" in a sense... if they kill off the tax consumers which would include older people or poorer people. but i dont know how you could create a disease or vaccine which would only target older or poorer people. you can probably target older people, but i dont think you can target poorer people or certain races/genders with a disease or vaccine.

Dr. B

It has been done, for instance in south africa.
ah yeah i mean like targeting in that, is it possible to make a vaccine which you give to everybody in a country, but somehow it only kills/harms the poorer people? i dont think it would be doable.
you can make a vaccine that targets older and sicker people, basically any vaccine or toxin or poison will have a bigger effect on the older/sicker people. but could you make a disease or vaccine which everyone takes, but it somehow targets and only affects poor people, or specific genders, specific eye colors, specific races, heights, etc?

P

Peatness

ah yeah i mean like targeting in that, is it possible to make a vaccine which you give to everybody in a country, but somehow it only kills/harms the poorer people? i dont think it would be doable.
you can make a vaccine that targets older and sicker people, basically any vaccine or toxin or poison will have a bigger effect on the older/sicker people. but could you make a disease or vaccine which everyone takes, but it somehow targets and only affects poor people, or specific genders, specific eye colors, specific races, heights, etc?
I'm exhausted and don't have the energy to go into this but targetted vaccine injury has already happened and is happening. Project coast is one. Tetanus vaccine in Africa, dangerous clinical trials in children in Nigeria, are just a few. If you search this site you will find lots of information. Motivation? who knows?

Tim Lundeen

nomoreketones

I will add CJ Hopkins to my substack subscriptions. Thanks for posting this. I didn't know he existed or was on substack before this.

Dr. B

I'm exhausted and don't have the energy to go into this but targetted vaccine injury has already happened and is happening. Project coast is one. Tetanus vaccine in Africa, dangerous clinical trials in children in Nigeria, are just a few. If you search this site you will find lots of information. Motivation? who knows?

but by targeted do you mean they're just giving out vaccines to specific people to target,
or are you saying these vaccines, the same exact vaccines are given to everyone and they somehow have a worse effect on specific races, genders, etc?
even if that was all the case, how would you possibly program a vaccine to discriminate against poor people? there is no poor person gene or color or gender or anything, there's poor people of all kinds. i dont think you could program a vaccine to target poor people, and even targeting specific genders/races seems unlikely...

Summer

Was it in George Orwell’s 1984 that everyone was required to take medication that essentially numbed everyone’s ability to critically reason and therefore lessen any chance of dissent? Apart from TPTB’s goal of depopulation, I think this is just another step in the direction of getting the public used to taking whatever mystery concoctions the government claims is necessary to the point of self-policing.

LuMonty

Was it in George Orwell’s 1984 that everyone was required to take medication that essentially numbed everyone’s ability to critically reason and therefore lessen any chance of dissent? Apart from TPTB’s goal of depopulation, I think this is just another step in the direction of getting the public used to taking whatever mystery concoctions the government claims is necessary to the point of self-policing.
You're thinking of Soma from Brave New World.

Jamo77

I think the following article nails it - no control groups so the globalists can hide their crimes against humanity.

Some excerpts:
If a large population of millions of people remain unvaccinated after the next couple of years, then they will represent a sizable and undeniable control group. A control group is a group of subjects that act as a pure sample untouched by a drug or vaccine experiment. If the vaccinated group becomes ill or dies from specific conditions and the control group does not have those same conditions, then that is a pretty good sign that your vaccine or drug is poison.

If the vaccines are a Trojan horse that causes widespread illness or infertility, and the globalists get caught because a control group exists, then it will mean outright rebellion along with ropes and lampposts for them.

They have to force us to be vaccinated as well – ALL of us, so that there is no control group and thus no proof os what they have done. They could simply blame mass health disorders on covid itself, or some other false culprit.

Dr. B

I think the following article nails it - no control groups so the globalists can hide their crimes against humanity.

Some excerpts:
If a large population of millions of people remain unvaccinated after the next couple of years, then they will represent a sizable and undeniable control group. A control group is a group of subjects that act as a pure sample untouched by a drug or vaccine experiment. If the vaccinated group becomes ill or dies from specific conditions and the control group does not have those same conditions, then that is a pretty good sign that your vaccine or drug is poison.

If the vaccines are a Trojan horse that causes widespread illness or infertility, and the globalists get caught because a control group exists, then it will mean outright rebellion along with ropes and lampposts for them.

They have to force us to be vaccinated as well – ALL of us, so that there is no control group and thus no proof os what they have done. They could simply blame mass health disorders on covid itself, or some other false culprit.
do you think theyll be able to successfully force vaccinations?
it doesnt need to be everyone, even if they vaccinate 90% of the population thatd be enough no...? the 10% who dont get the vaccine may have other health conditions anyway, and even then, it's just a small % of population so they could make excuses for them not having side effects?

Dr. B

what about the american tetanus vaccine like 20 years back? i think probably everyone in the US was forced to get those as kids right? are those tetanus vaccines safer... my doctor a couple years was really pushing scaring me to get a booster shot claiming i could die if i prick my thumb out somewhere...
im glad i didnt get the booster, but still dont know what i can do to recover the damage of whatever tetanus shots i got through childhood. according to wikipedia you get 5 doses as a kid? they're really making sure to destroy people with these repeated vaccines or something?

Drareg

but by targeted do you mean they're just giving out vaccines to specific people to target,
or are you saying these vaccines, the same exact vaccines are given to everyone and they somehow have a worse effect on specific races, genders, etc?
even if that was all the case, how would you possibly program a vaccine to discriminate against poor people? there is no poor person gene or color or gender or anything, there's poor people of all kinds. i dont think you could program a vaccine to target poor people, and even targeting specific genders/races seems unlikely...
At the moment it’s unlikely if we view it through a ”peaty” lens, the ruling class believe with enough genomes mapped they could target more coherently. It is possible IMO, for example estrogen is involved with skin tone and possibly the color tone of tissues around certain organs may vary slightly depending on ethnicity, a lot can be done to mess with this process.

The lower social classes have more stress in general, adding the vaccine creates an extra burden on bioenergetic resources so it can have a negative effect on them compared to those in higher social classes.

Dr. B

At the moment it’s unlikely if we view it through a ”peaty” lens, the ruling class believe with enough genomes mapped they could target more coherently. It is possible IMO, for example estrogen is involved with skin tone and possibly the color tone of tissues around certain organs may vary slightly depending on ethnicity, a lot can be done to mess with this process.

The lower social classes have more stress in general, adding the vaccine creates an extra burden on bioenergetic resources so it can have a negative effect on them compared to those in higher social classes.

ah yeah, i guess considering the stress factor, basically every vaccine would then target poorer people in the same way they target sicker/older people.

does estrogen darken the skin? cortisol too?
progesterone and androgens lighten the skin? or do androgens have no impact on skin color

P

Peatness

what about the american tetanus vaccine like 20 years back? i think probably everyone in the US was forced to get those as kids right? are those tetanus vaccines safer... my doctor a couple years was really pushing scaring me to get a booster shot claiming i could die if i prick my thumb out somewhere...
im glad i didnt get the booster, but still dont know what i can do to recover the damage of whatever tetanus shots i got through childhood. according to wikipedia you get 5 doses as a kid? they're really making sure to destroy people with these repeated vaccines or something?
I suspect that the batches of vaccine that end up in Africa are not the same as the once that end up in the USA. This is just a suspicion.

OP
B

Birdie

In another thread I remember finding something about some races being more susceptible to Covid19 because of some thing biological. (I think the discussion was in June.) If a virus can be modified this way, would make sense that an injectable could be too. Not for the poor, but for some biological makeup that could be racial. So, targeting could be done in that way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals