Where is the proof that vaccines do harm specifically?

TabulaRasa

If you are in different health related Facebook groups, you will see many people having flare ups of autoimmune conditions that were previously in remission, within days and weeks of getting the vaccine. Ulcerative colitis is definitely one. Bells Palsy another. In some cases they never had these issues prior.

Motif

40,000,000 Ugandans, only 3,000,000 vaccinated, he dares even suggesting herd immunity, everyone knows thats only a vaccine induced phenomenon, how ignorant! (Sarcasm)

Never really followed mitigation or hospital guidelines because of lack of resources and money. Gathered in large groups over 200 and partied it up. Their rates for everything COVID are wildly better than "developed" countries.

Hilarious, it's almost as if they went on with life as usual and it turned out better than killing the zest of life and imprisoning people in their own country. Groundbreaking information.

The moral of the story? Get vaccinated, it'll save you from being a terrible success story in Africa.

I’d guess the whole population is much younger than western population.

Dr. B

If you are in different health related Facebook groups, you will see many people having flare ups of autoimmune conditions that were previously in remission, within days and weeks of getting the vaccine. Ulcerative colitis is definitely one. Bells Palsy another. In some cases they never had these issues prior.
is autoimmune symptoms a warning of cancer risk?

RealNeat

I’d guess the whole population is much younger than western population.
That can be A reason, sure, not THE reason however. I'd argue that is balanced out by their lack of resources and money. Much more likely that what I mentioned before, you know, not completely destroying the stability of peoples hierarchy of needs, is probably a big factor, and not being murdered by hospitals probably helps... did you watch the video?

Motif

That can be A reason, sure, not THE reason however. I'd argue that is balanced out by their lack of resources and money. Much more likely that what I mentioned before, you know, not completely destroying the stability of peoples hierarchy of needs, is probably a big factor, and not being murdered by hospitals probably helps... did you watch the video?
Age of the population is the most critical point. Most people who die are old.

RealNeat

Age of the population is the most critical point. Most people who die are old.
Always. Not sometimes however. That's always the case. That's background data.

Both parties in the video could have attributed it all to age, but they didn't. It's too much of an anomaly. Sweden has similar "issues"

blob69

What about excess death peak before vaccines were a thing:

_114044991_usa_excess_deaths_20aug-nc.png

_115533472_optimised-uk_mortality_v_average17nov-nc.png

noncoronavirus_uk_spain_excess_deaths_2020_bbc.png

23974.jpeg

vacc.png

With 7.19 billion doses and 3.1 billion full doses, if mortality and problems were so prevalent with these vaccines, we should surely see a decrease in world population isn't it? Irrespective of what the cause was reported as, it would just show up, and we could look at this data and then form a thesis around the massive amount of vaccines, but were is the rise of mortality?
Not only are the vaccines deadly, their other "treatments" are too. On the link below it is explained in detail what was going on with drug overdoses (i.e. hydroxychloroquine), toxic drug combinations (extremely toxic drugs that even a healthy person can not survive, let alone old people with comorbidities taking multiple drugs), invasive mechanical ventilation in induced coma (people with a "covid" label feeling perfectly fine are put on this in my country), high concentrations of oxygen and I could go on. I agree with the article below that the deadly treatments actually caused a large part of the death peaks blamed on covid. The system is completely dysfunctional and corrupt - I'm surprised there are still people out there who trust it to some degree.

242272262_10224227453788347_426843284655829252_n.jpg

Last edited:

Kris

There is no doubt the covid vaccines (as all other vaccines) are poison injected into the blood stream. But how harmful they are, nobody really knows. Those who speak about permanent damage caused by these vaccines often just express their 'opinion', without an actual proof. They cannot know if the damage is permanent or just temporary. The problem is that they too, spread too much energy of fear, and fear is probably more toxic than vaccines. In fact, it can alone create psycho somatic illness. I hear people speaking of antibiotics as creating permanent damage; like someone saying 'oh, I took antibiotics in my childhood, and now my health is compromised.' This is a great exaggeration, even that this can happen in very isolated cases. I took the vaccine, not because I believe in the virus, which I don't, but so I can travel. I feel fine, or just the same as before. Will I pay the consequences in the future? Nobody knows. I do believe in regenerative power of the body and immune system. I am no longer so young, but even though I had other vaccines in my life, and plenty of antibiotics (I live part time in India where it is easy to get belly issues due to lack of hygiene). Anyway, my health is great, have no allergies, food sensitivities, and very rarely get sick. Anyway, my point is that while those vaccines are poison, no doubt, to create too much fear around them is also not good.

Kris

I know many people who got vaccinated, and no one had any post health issues. as I said, fear is the main issue. fear kills you more than vaccine

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I took the vaccine, not because I believe in the virus, which I don't, but so I can travel. I feel fine, or just the same as before.
Except, you have just fed a much more deadly beast than the Covid "Vaccines." You complied with Tyranny.

So far, according to VAERS, the Clot Shots have killed over 18,000 in the US-

That's good enough to make them, far and away, the deadliest so called "Vaccines" in history, more than doubling the previous number of death reports for all other vaccines in VAERS 30 year history combined.

But even ten times the number of 18,000 is nothing compared to what Tyranny has done in the past. The numbers of 20th Century Democide (aka Murder by Government) are staggeringly high, at over 262 Million-

I think this is the real short sightedness in taking the Covid shots, especially from someone who doesn't believe in the virus itself.

Kris

Except, you have just fed a much more deadly beast than the Covid "Vaccines." You complied with Tyranny.

So far, according to VAERS, the Clot Shots have killed over 18,000 in the US-

That's good enough to make them, far and away, the deadliest so called "Vaccines" in history, more than doubling the previous number of death reports for all other vaccines in VAERS 30 year history combined.

But even ten times the number of 18,000 is nothing compared to what Tyranny has done in the past. The numbers of 20th Century Democide (aka Murder by Government) are staggeringly high, at over 262 Million-

I think this is the real short sightedness in taking the Covid shots, especially from someone who doesn't believe in the virus itself.

it is all true. but you need to relax. life is full of compromises that i am sure you make every day. as I said, it is more likely that your fear will make you sick rather than stupid vaccine. i think that the damaging factors of those vaccines are largely overestimated. what you have done is transferring the fear of the alleged virus into the fear of vaccines. you are still living in the same reality of fear.

tankasnowgod

it is all true. but you need to relax. life is full of compromises that i am sure you make every day. as I said, it is more likely that your fear will make you sick rather than stupid vaccine. i think that the damaging factors of those vaccines are largely overestimated. what you have done is transferring the fear of the alleged virus into the fear of vaccines. you are still living in the same reality of fear.
I'm not afraid of the Demonvax, for the simple reason I am never taking it. I never had any fear of this unproven common cold virus, so there was no fear to transfer to the vaccines.

At the same time, I am not putting $37 into Pfizer's pocket for a unnecessary, dangerous product that is being used to usher in the final stages of the World Revolutionary Movement.

If you like complying with Tyranny, funding corporate criminals like Pfizer, and taking ineffective products, and risking your body by doing so, go ahead. You planning on doing the neverending 6 month boosters as well?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals