Where is the proof that vaccines do harm specifically?

Kris

It is interesting to observe your posts - you are fighting hard for this position - does it make you feel better? Or somehow safer that taking the injection won’t injure you? I do think there are some good things to help those who regret getting injected and want to try and improve their outcome. So yes don’t fear. BUT most certainly do not trivialize the massive number of vaccine deaths and injuries. Plenty of threads with evidence.

Gustav3Y

I know many people who got the vaccine, and none of them died or even had health issues.
I know several who got health issues, most importantly two had perfect health before.
But this is not a game of who know or who doesn't know, issues that appear fast can be attributed to the vaccine, anything that will appear later will automatically not be attributed to the vaccine.

Also the attitude in which, "well these people already had issues before, it means nothing" is one quite inhumane, when the entire purpose is healing people and their issues, not to give them something to make it worse for them.
The established medical system was not capable of helping them in their preexisting issues anyway, so no need to discard them and have no empathy for them.

Kris

I think that you guys exaggerate. that so called evidence is based on what? statistics, guys who express their opinions about the vaccines? mind you, i do think that vaccines are poison, but they will not kill you. you will kill yourself because your immune system is weak, or because you are so paranoid.

tankasnowgod

But what I am saying that healthy body should be able to deal with that poison and clear it out in time, such as clearing the spike protein.
Well, Chen Dejun drank Gasoline for 42 years-

71-year-old stonecutter and bamboo weaver Chen Dejun has been guzzling the stuff for half his life to quell his chest pains. But he hasn't died.

Can we just break that down for a second? Dejun says he drinks about 3 to 3.5 liters of kerosene and/or gasoline a month. Over 42 years, that means he's sucked down about 466 gallons, enough to fill up a Corvette almost 30 times, according to calculations by Jalopnik's editor Ray Wert.

So bro, why aren't you downing a couple liters of gas every month? I think you're just paranoid. You just transferred your paranoia of Covid and the Demonvax onto downing 87 Octane. It didn't kill Chen Dejun. Clearly, a healthy body can clear it out, and you can even live to be 71! No one who has taken the demonvax has survived 42 years since their initial dose.

Clearly, your fear of drinking gasoline is worse than drinking gasoline itself.

Also, you can drink Snake Venom-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW5oqWZ80q8

A healthy digestive system should be able to break down the venom into harmless proteins, so you don't even have to deal with poison. So, why aren't you drinking snake venom? Clearly, your fear of drinking snake venom is worse than drinking venom itself.

Last edited:

Kris

So bro, why aren't you downing a couple liters of gas every month? I think you're just paranoid. You just transferred your paranoia of Covid and the Demonvax onto downing 87 Octane. It didn't kill Chen Dejun. Clearly, a healthy body can clear it out, and you can even live to be 71! No one who has taken the demonvax has survived 42 years since their initial dose.

This is not a right comparison. i am not saying that human body can withstand all kind of poisons. But covid vaccine? it is a piece of cake. anyway, if you guys want to live in your paranoia, this is your free will (as for most people, I do not think that they have any free will). they are just monkeys. Look up

George Gurdjieff. A man machine who has no identity, no self, and who is not conscious of his true self, thinks that he free will, and get offended when he is said not have free will, but he is just an abomination.​

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

This is not a right comparison.
It's not? I basically just used your same logic, and applied it to another poison that a human had ingested and lived (and lived for a long time, too).
i am not saying that human body can withstand all kind of poisons.
But Chen Dejun did withstand drinking gasoline and kerosine. And he did it for faaaar longer than the demonvax trials. We're talking 42 years vs. 2 months interim trial data. That's a major advantage of the Chen Dejun case study.
But covid vaccine? it is a piece of cake.
Suuuuure it is.
anyway, if you guys want to live in your paranoia, this is your free will (as for most people, I do not think that they have any free will).
Again, I'm not paranoid, but I'm also not allowing myself to be injected with poorly tested, infective, dangerous drugs made by corporate criminals, and promoted by tyrannical government entities.

Kris

It's not? I basically just used your same logic, and applied it to another poison that a human had ingested and lived (and lived for a long time, too).

But Chen Dejun did withstand drinking gasoline and kerosine. And he did it for faaaar longer than the demonvax trials. We're talking 42 years vs. 2 months interim trial data. That's a major advantage of the Chen Dejun case study.

Suuuuure it is.

Again, I'm not paranoid, but I'm also not allowing myself to be injected with poorly tested, infective, dangerous drugs made by corporate criminals, and promoted by tyrannical government entities.
good for you. but do not spread fear to other people.

tankasnowgod

good for you. but do not spread fear to other people.

Whether someone is afraid or not is no business of mine. I will continue to call out these dangerous, poorly tested, ineffective Pseudo-Vaccines made by corporate criminals. If you want to live your life like an episode of Jackass and inject yourself with something you think is poison, well, good for you.

Most of us are here on a health forum to avoid unnecessary poisons, especially when said poison doesn't offer any sort of benefit. At least alcohol can make you feel good for couple hours.

Motif

Whether someone is afraid or not is no business of mine. I will continue to call out these dangerous, poorly tested, ineffective Pseudo-Vaccines made by corporate criminals. If you want to live your life like an episode of Jackass and inject yourself with something you think is poison, well, good for you.

Most of us are here on a health forum to avoid unnecessary poisons, especially when said poison doesn't offer any sort of benefit. At least alcohol can make you feel good for couple hours.

Do you have a good link I could show people to make them be more critical with the vaccines?
I would like to show it some biology dudes.

Grapelander

Also, you can drink Snake Venom-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW5oqWZ80q8

A healthy digestive system should be able to break down the venom into harmless proteins, so you don't even have to deal with poison. So, why aren't you drinking snake venom? Clearly, your fear of drinking snake venom is worse than drinking venom itself.

KEROSENE - a Universal Healer by Walter Last
Turpentine and petroleum distillates similar to kerosene have been used medicinally since ancient times and are still being used as folk remedies up to the present. They were used in ancient Babylon to treat stomach problems, inflammations and ulcers. The process of distilling crude oil/petroleum into hydrocarbon fractions was first described in the ninth century in Persia.

The use of these petroleum products is most widespread in poorer countries, including Russia, Eastern Europe and Africa. A recent study in Nigeria found that about 70 per cent of the population used petroleum products medicinally. The most common applications are for infections and infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases, cancer, arthritis and rheumatic diseases in general. Even the Rockefellers supposedly started their fortune by selling kerosene as a cancer cure before they found that chemotherapy was more lucrative.

From the available literature, I conclude that kerosene therapy may be one of the best ways to eliminate pathogenic microbes and parasites from the blood and bowel. My article on pleomorphic microbes shows that in all of the above-mentioned diseases there is an overgrowth of fungal and cell-wall deficient (CWD) pathogenic microbes in the blood. It appears that the success of kerosene is due to its detrimental effect on these fungi and CWD microbes, which then allows the immune system to eliminate remaining pockets of other pathogens and abnormal cells in tumours and affected organs.

A comparison of several disinfectants found that kerosene, while not controlling the tested bacteria, had the strongest effect on suppressing Candida—stronger than even a sodium hypochlorite bleach. This may actually be the secret of the healing success of kerosene: it suppresses Candida, viruses and CWD microbes while not harming normal gut bacteria.​

tankasnowgod

Do you have a good link I could show people to make them be more critical with the vaccines?
I would like to show it some biology dudes.
How about this Anthony Colpo Article?

In it, he also links to the fines and penalties these drug companies have racked up, the Lancet paper that details the Absolute Risk Reduction and Number Needed to Vaccinate from the 2 Month Interim Trial Data that the EUAs were based on, Peter Doshi's concerns with the Pfizer Trial data published Jan 6 in BMJ, and several other good sources.

Alternatively, you could always ask them if they reviewed the 2 and 5 year safety data for any of these Covid Vaccines.

Perry Staltic

I think that you guys exaggerate. that so called evidence is based on what? statistics, guys who express their opinions about the vaccines? mind you, i do think that vaccines are poison, but they will not kill you. you will kill yourself because your immune system is weak, or because you are so paranoid.

Poisons weaken the immune system. If you get a weakened immune system from being poisoned then what happens next time you get poisoned again? Simple logic. You seem to think you won't be put in that position again.

Kris

I am with you on that. it is certainly risky to take vaccine. but i have to say that I feel worse after drinking alcohol than taking vaccine. one more thing regarding the covid vaccine. one woman told me that after vaccine she has only 1 day period and supposedly so do her friends. maybe it is a good thing :)

Last edited:

LUH 3417

I am with you on that. it is certainly risky to take vaccine. but i have to say that I feel worse after drinking alcohol than taking vaccine. one more thing regarding the covid vaccine. one woman told me that after vaccine she has only 1 day period and supposedly so do her friends. maybe it is a good thing :)
Maybe that’s a good thing? I’m embarrassed for your brain. Or rather, lack of

Kris

Maybe that’s a good thing? I’m embarrassed for your brain. Or rather, lack of
I still have a brain. This was a joke. Perhaps not that funny though. but a bit sense of humour maybe can balance that deadly seriousness about the supposing vax apocalypse.

Last edited:

Kris

actually, that woman just told me that her period came back. so let's not be overly dramatic

Jon2547

What it amounts to is that a procedure is not medicine if it causes harm.

Health does not come from needle injections of aluminum and mercury and aborted fetal cells.

True medicine does not kill or maim.