Where is the proof that vaccines do harm specifically?

Kris

Well, I took AZ and for free. And no, i am not planning for any boosters. enough is enough.

tankasnowgod

Well, I took AZ and for free. And no, i am not planning for any boosters. enough is enough.
It's not free. It's Pre-Paid. Getting those injections put about $4.30 into Astra Zeneca's pocket, courtesy of the EU.

But who is paying for these treatments and vaccines — and at what price?

So far, governments around the world have been the only purchasers of the COVID-19 vaccines, so the price has been set by government contracts. But different countries are paying different prices. South Africa, for example, reportedly paid $5.25 per dose for the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine in January, more than twice the price of $2.15 per dose paid by the European Union (EU), according to a report in BMJ. The South African government has announced that it is holding back on administering that vaccine because it may be less effective against the country’s namesake variant.

So, you agree to take on all the liability of all side effects, including any sort of long term medical treatment, and risk things like Bell's Palsy, Myocarditis, and even Death, and AZ is willing to potentially put you though all of this for less than five bucks in revenue (not even profit!).

And if you aren't planning to take the boosters, just know, your vax passport has an expiration date. Probably a matter of months.

Kris

I don't agree. I don't think I will have any side effects. about covid passport, i think this craziness will end soon, and I live in a country that do not require any additional boosters.

B

Braveheart

I'm not afraid of the Demonvax, for the simple reason I am never taking it. I never had any fear of this unproven common cold virus, so there was no fear to transfer to the vaccines.

At the same time, I am not putting $37 into Pfizer's pocket for a unnecessary, dangerous product that is being used to usher in the final stages of the World Revolutionary Movement.

If you like complying with Tyranny, funding corporate criminals like Pfizer, and taking ineffective products, and risking your body by doing so, go ahead. You planning on doing the neverending 6 month boosters as well?
:darts: No one has replied to this idiotic question better than you...I get angry every time it comes up...guess there is no way to block threads, only those people that post. I told myself I wouldn't contribute to this...you did it for me, thanks.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I had a short talk with a professor from UNR, he is teaching immunology and is doing research on viruses. He is vaccinated, I told him that I wasn’t. I just wanted to hear his opinion and was astound that he wasn’t crtical about the mRNA vaccines.

But then he said something that I hadn’t heard before:

Since vaccines have adjuvants, children should only receive a single dose at a time. He had talked to healthcare professionals and they were giving children a whole bunch of shots at once, since ‘once you got them I want to give them as many shots as I can.’ That could be an overload of adjuvants and harm the child due to a strong immune response.

Lollipop2

it is all true. but you need to relax. life is full of compromises that i am sure you make every day. as I said, it is more likely that your fear will make you sick rather than stupid vaccine. i think that the damaging factors of those vaccines are largely overestimated. what you have done is transferring the fear of the alleged virus into the fear of vaccines. you are still living in the same reality of fear.
Dr McCollough who is way more qualified than yourself, disagrees with you:

Dr. Peter McCullough Issues Emergency Warning: Vaccine Created Spike Protein is Deadly in the Human Body​

hei

The pressure to get it is now immense so it's no surprise that people who have avoided it are bucking and rationalising it.

Kris

anything where Jones is involved is just wrong. He is not a nice person. He is an obnoxious ***hole. I do not deny that vaccines are poison. But what I am saying that healthy body should be able to deal with that poison and clear it out in time, such as clearing the spike protein. People who are not healthy can die from it or have a permanent damage. But those who take care of their body should be able to transcend the negative influence of the vaccine. My main point that people just create too much fear, and fear is worse than the vaccine itself. Furthermore, listening to podcasts like that may very likely create psycho-somatic illness.

Perry Staltic

those who take care of their body should be able to transcend the negative influence of the vaccine.

A lot of really healthy people have gotten sick and died. There may be a genetic aspect to it as well as placement of shot, i.e., whether it penetrates a vein or not.

Lollipop2

My main point that people just create too much fear, and fear is worse than the vaccine itself.
Fear definitely doesn’t add in positive help - but your statement is flat out wrong. Tell this to the more than 50,000 dead people.

Kris

Fear definitely doesn’t add in positive help - but your statement is flat out wrong. Tell this to the more than 50,000 dead people.

from vaccine? they could as well die from 'covid' or from other reasons. I know many people who got the vaccine, and none of them died or even had health issues. I think that you guys are just paranoid. you get all the information from sources that has not been proven. they are as much proven, as the medical establishment proves that vaccine protects you agains covid. nobody know anything.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

from vaccine? they could as well die from 'covid' or from other reasons. I know many people who got the vaccine, and none of them died or even had health issues. I think that you guys are just paranoid. you get all the information from sources that has not been proven. they are as much proven, as the medical establishment proves that vaccine protects you agains covid. nobody know anything.
It is interesting to observe your posts - you are fighting hard for this position - does it make you feel better? Or somehow safer that taking the injection won’t injure you? I do think there are some good things to help those who regret getting injected and want to try and improve their outcome. So yes don’t fear. BUT most certainly do not trivialize the massive number of vaccine deaths and injuries. Plenty of threads with evidence.