Where is the proof that vaccines do harm specifically?

tankasnowgod

Supposedly about 67% of the US population has received at least one covid shot. So that's about 15% higher than the number who receive a flue shot. Add in all the other millions of vaccines and that gap grows smaller. Similar numbers, yet deaths from the covid shots will likely be about 100 times higher by the end of the year.
Going by VAERS data, it more like 1,000 times higher by the end of the year. Anthony Colpo's March Article showed the death toll was already 96x higher.

OP
R

rayban

23974.jpeg

I'll repeat myself.... THERE IS NO PANDEMIC. There is only a "story" about a Pandemic. Again, the 5 Million Covid deaths, even when taken at face value, are well within 13 Million or so Respiratory Disease Deaths that you would expect from any modern 23 month period. And it would be roughly 5% of the 100-110 Million Overall deaths that you would expect from the same 23 month period.

And considering somewhere between 90-99% of all so called "Covid" deaths have several serious co-morbidities, the true Covid "Death Toll" is much, much lower, maybe 500,000, maybe 250,000, or maybe zero (seeing as no one has a sample of this "Novel Corona Virus," and the tests are surrogate tests that were developed without said sample, and are easily manipulated).

So, from a health perspective, the use of these so called "Vaccines" isn't really any different than when Flu Shots are administered. The Technology in them, however, is radically different.

The figures in that graph only apply to the US, since it was taken from VAERS. The Death toll is far more staggering than any other vaccine, and you are seeing 2x the number of deaths in a fraction of a year from the three Covid "Vaccines" than you saw from ALL OTHER VACCINES IN VAERS 30 YEAR HISTORY COMBINED.

It was already apparent in March, when Anthony Colpo wrote this article, about how the Demonvax had racked up 96x the death toll of the most recent flu shot, despite 70 Million fewer doses administered.

What about excess death peak before vaccines were a thing:

_114044991_usa_excess_deaths_20aug-nc.png

_115533472_optimised-uk_mortality_v_average17nov-nc.png

noncoronavirus_uk_spain_excess_deaths_2020_bbc.png

23974.jpeg

vacc.png

With 7.19 billion doses and 3.1 billion full doses, if mortality and problems were so prevalent with these vaccines, we should surely see a decrease in world population isn't it? Irrespective of what the cause was reported as, it would just show up, and we could look at this data and then form a thesis around the massive amount of vaccines, but were is the rise of mortality?

tankasnowgod

23974.jpeg

vacc.png
Those are deaths resulting from the Lockdown, Bro. They only showed up AFTER lockdowns started, and only in the places with the Strictest lockdown. It's so obviously not any sort of "viral" cause.

DG Rancourt detailed this last June. "Vaccines" aren't the only large scale MEDICAL EXPERIMENT that has been run on the population at large the past year-

With 7.19 billion doses and 3.1 billion full doses, if mortality and problems were so prevalent with these vaccines, we should surely see a decrease in world population isn't it?
Again, as I explained earlier, that's not how drug deaths work. Apparently, they aren't injecting people with a lethal dose of sodium Pentothal.
Irrespective of what the cause was reported as, it would just show up, and we could look at this data and then form a thesis around the massive amount of vaccines, but were is the rise of mortality?
Show up where? In manipulated Government statistics?

Anyway, I again point out you have no idea how drug deaths work. Earlier, I cited Vioxx being pulled after 40,000 "official" deaths over a five year period in the US. That wouldn't be all that noticeable in "All Cause Mortality" figures in the US.

Often, they take a few years to get good estimates of All Cause Mortality. So, the 17,000 US deaths wouldn't necessarily make all that much of an impact. And again, the deaths are likely just starting. Those 40,000 Vioxx deaths didn't all happen the first year. Even when people get radiation for cancer, they generally survive the first and second "treatment."

But look, if you don't think it's a big deal, go out and get the Demonvax yourself. No one here can stop you. In fact, you could probably get all three. And boosters. I'm guessing the government would be very happy you did.

Last edited:

23974.jpeg

vacc.png

With 7.19 billion doses and 3.1 billion full doses, if mortality and problems were so prevalent with these vaccines, we should surely see a decrease in world population isn't it? Irrespective of what the cause was reported as, it would just show up, and we could look at this data and then form a thesis around the massive amount of vaccines, but were is the rise of mortality?
If you are so convinced it is fine and if it is so easy to prove it is perfectly safe then why are you on here asking the forum for advice? If it is so safe than go ahead and take it and prove us all wrong by being just fine. Why do you care what people on this forum think?

OP
R

rayban

Romania is decimated,a lot of more deaths than usually. In my City 980 people died in octomber. Also they are trying to scare the population with creepy news in the mass media. I'm sure there are a lot of vaccinted deaths. I don't know.
Compare Romania % with a country that has a high % like Spain

vacc2.png

Basic logic says in Spain excess mortality should be up a lot but it is within average (also notice peak during first wave):

sp1.png

I don't know where Romania reports excess mortality but with this data, with a country that has 80% of people with full dosage, where is the excess mortality at?

OP
R

rayban

Those are deaths resulting from the Lockdown, Bro. They only showed up AFTER lockdowns started, and only in the places with the Strictest lockdown. It's so obviously not any sort of "viral" cause.

DG Rancourt detailed this last June. "Vaccines" aren't the only large scale MEDICAL EXPERIMENT that has been run on the population at large the past year-

Again, as I explained earlier, that's not how drug deaths work. Apparently, they aren't injecting people with a lethal dose of sodium Pentothal.

Show up where? In manipulated Government statistics?

Anyway, I again point out you have no idea how drug deaths work. Earlier, I cited Vioxx being pulled after 40,000 "official" deaths over a five year period in the US. That wouldn't be all that noticeable in "All Cause Mortality" figures in the US.

Often, they take a few years to get good estimates of All Cause Mortality. So, the 17,000 US deaths wouldn't necessarily make all that much of an impact. And again, the deaths are likely just starting. Those 40,000 Vioxx deaths didn't all happen the first year. Even when people get radiation for cancer, they generally survive the first and second "treatment."

But look, if you don't think it's a big deal, go out and get the Demonvax yourself. No one here can stop you. In fact, you could probably get all three. And boosters. I'm guessing the government would be very happy you did.
Well, if you think all statistics are manipulated by the government and all agencies are also working for the goverment and colluding in the conspiracy to manipulate them for an agenda, then anyone can have their say and claim anything they want to claim. It wouldn't matter.

But in the real world, most governments in EU couldn't get away with tampering with excess death rates. You could argue they could claim deaths belong to X or Y cause because of a given protocol, but not excess deaths. Totalitarian countries like China sure could, perhaps Russia too, but in EU countries it's not so easy. The supreme court in Spain ruled the lockdown as ilegal because a political party pushed for it and the judges said they were right. This would never happen in China. It's just delusional to think the current government could get away tampering excess death statistics in association with everyone required for it to be involved without any whistleblowers, leaks, etc, and eventually it would come out anyway.

RealNeat

23974.jpeg

vacc.png

In relation to your spikes pre Vax:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TKJN61aflI

We never needed a vaccine. Especially an experimental one. It's possible that some vaccine ingredients are very different, there have been reports of batch numbers correlating with certain symptoms and even death. though it may sound conspiratorial a person who wants to experiment on the public but is afraid of the results (because unless tampered with excess mortality would be obvious) may make some of the vaccines a placebo. On the other hand "coronavirus" related deaths seem to have increased, so an increase in ACM could be highly visible later on but under the guise of natural infection, with the only way to figure out real data would be to compare to VAERS though reports there are being disappeared also.

Nurses and doctors dont know or are flat out discouraged to report to VAERS, even threatened and fired.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/e2NnMSB589Vj/

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Well, if you think all statistics are manipulated by the government and all agencies are also working for the goverment and colluding in the conspiracy to manipulate them for an agenda, then anyone can have their say and claim anything they want to claim. It wouldn't matter.
Ray Peat suggested this very thing. He is the man this forum is named after.
But in the real world, most governments in EU couldn't get away with tampering with excess death rates.
Lol! Please. Governments have gotten away with all sorts of crimes over the centuries. Have you seen the statistics on 20th Century Democide?

Compared to murdering hundreds of millions of people, a little statistical manipulation is nothing.
You could argue they could claim deaths belong to X or Y cause because of a given protocol, but not excess deaths. Totalitarian countries like China sure could, perhaps Russia too, but in EU countries it's not so easy.
Really? Where have you been the past two years?
The supreme court in Spain ruled the lockdown as ilegal because a political party pushed for it and the judges said they were right.
Well, good for Spain, but lockdowns are still happening all over the world, including several countries in Europe.
This would never happen in China.
Yeah, turns out, their lockdown wasn't nearly as bad or tyrannical as Western Countries.
It's just delusional to think the current government could get away tampering excess death statistics in association with everyone required for it to be involved without any whistleblowers, leaks, etc, and eventually it would come out anyway.
Again, where have you been? There have been whistleblowers and leaks. They have just largely been ignored, and censored.

And it's not like it takes 1 million people in government to count and/or manipulate statistics. That could be a small handful of people in a corrupt agency.

"Eventually" could be a very long time. It might be two or three years from now. Or maybe a decade later.

In fact, Sheryl Attkisson even reported on the CDC manipulating swine flu cases back in 2009.

So, they've been caught lying in the past, have committed far, far worse crimes in the past, but go ahead and believe them.

And still, this is a non-sequitur, because you still don't understand how drug deaths even work. The Demonvax is already leaving an alarming trail of death and destruction, and it's still early days (with plenty of boosters on the way).

Zpol

You're not going to ever find that data because people aren't allowed to enter it in to the databases where it would typically be kept and the FDA is not making that data public.
EXPERT PANEL ON MEDICAL MANDATES & VACCINE INJURIES
But there is this study which shows "vaccinated" people getting covid symptoms at a significantly greater rate than previously infected individuals.
Screenshot_20211103-120924.png

(Link)
FYI, you don't need a positive test to have the deadly and debilitating symptoms collectively called COVID.

Lollipop2

Sounds like you have already made up your mind so why bother arguing with everyone on here? You asked for proof and then you yourself only provided anecdotal evidence. Why don't you set out to prove it is safe with actual data and studies and then if you are satisfied with your answer then fine, you made a decision. Your asking others to overlay data for you, why not do it yourself?

If you can't be bothered to research it yourself then it is not really that important to you and you might as well rely on the expertise of others. I don't mean to be rude but if you are not willing to put dozens of hours into this, like everyone else on here, then you must rely on others to tell you whether it is safe or not. When I heard about the type of vaccine they were developing I spent hours studying, reading studies and researching until I felt satisfied with my own course of action. Read the animal studies with MRNA on pubmed. Study the mechanism of action for MRNA vaccines. And there is literally a 139 page thread on the forum talking about adverse events. If you want to learn then great there are plenty of resources on here but you can't expect others to convince you which way to go. You must choose your path yourself, taking full responsibility. My family has paid a high price and made real sacrifices to avoid the vaccine. So you need to ask yourself not only if you want to take the vaccine but are you willing to pay the cost. And the first cost is hours spent researching.
? Excellent, well said!

mm33

Forum Supporter
Ray Peat suggested this very thing. He is the man this forum is named after.

Lol! Please. Governments have gotten away with all sorts of crimes over the centuries. Have you seen the statistics on 20th Century Democide?

Compared to murdering hundreds of millions of people, a little statistical manipulation is nothing.

Really? Where have you been the past two years?

Well, good for Spain, but lockdowns are still happening all over the world, including several countries in Europe.

Yeah, turns out, their lockdown wasn't nearly as bad or tyrannical as Western Countries.

Again, where have you been? There have been whistleblowers and leaks. They have just largely been ignored, and censored.

And it's not like it takes 1 million people in government to count and/or manipulate statistics. That could be a small handful of people in a corrupt agency.

"Eventually" could be a very long time. It might be two or three years from now. Or maybe a decade later.

In fact, Sheryl Attkisson even reported on the CDC manipulating swine flu cases back in 2009.

So, they've been caught lying in the past, have committed far, far worse crimes in the past, but go ahead and believe them.

And still, this is a non-sequitur, because you still don't understand how drug deaths even work. The Demonvax is already leaving an alarming trail of death and destruction, and it's still early days (with plenty of boosters on the way).
This is another example of why i love this site so much. Tank you could have just dismissed him as someone said earlier that he has made his mind up but you provide all kinds of proof/evidence for him to explore. Almost all of my fam has gotten the vax even after i explained the reasons that i would never but they still decided to get it and they didn't have any major adverse reactions but it's only been about six months. Plus now they're getting the boosters!! I pray that our immune systems are good enough to overcome these but fear for the worst. In any event thank you tank and all the other great posters here who keep up with all the scientific studies/info coming out. I just don't see how anyone on this site who actually reads the studies posted would get vaxxed unless they're a troll. If they're honestly seeking there's so much already posted here, just use the search function.

Gustav3Y

Then comes the pressure of job or family and suddenly they start questioning themselves.

Some countries won't let you enter stores without a vaccine certificate, so what do you do, do not buy food anymore?
While they say some stores are allowed many of those stores have choose to inforce the same rule anyway, so do not believe all the BS told by media.

I know a couple of real life cases first hand where someone said they have to vaccinate or their family will not talk to them no more.

Whataboutbob

Yes we know vaccines can have side effects, so can everything else. Im talking about scientific proof that a specific group of people (for example, with X autoinmune disease, etc etc) can trigger ir, or that a healthy person can trigger something specific and measurable. All im seeing is vague claims and nothing you can point and measure.

What can be measured is that countries like Russia and Rumania are getting wrecked and have very low full dose vaccinations compared to other ones that are approaching 90%. And in these 90% fully vacced countries, with such an huge amount of a sample of vaccinated people, it should be measurable somewhere that the vaccines are triggering something, but there is no increase in expected mortality and as far as I know no one is pointing at any specific illness going up or anything else.

Im still not vaccinatedbecause I decided to be prudent and wait for the data to come once we had a big sample but so far with 90% done im not seeing solid evidence that the vaccines are creating any problems and they seem to make covid infections less severe which was the goal.

View: https://youtu.be/F37KsLA4CPI

Jing

"If you’re severely disabled as a result of a vaccination against certain diseases, you could get a one-off tax-free payment of £120,000. This is called a Vaccine Damage Payment.

You can also apply for this payment on behalf of someone who has died after becoming severely disabled because of certain vaccinations. You need to be managing their estate to apply"

They know vaccines cause damage...

Only 917 payments have been made but remember it's for severely disabled so there are actually probably millions damaged but just not severely and most people don't even blame vaccines because they think vaccines can't cause harm.

Last edited:
VAERS shows a huge problem. This graph shows the number of deaths per year attributed to vaccines from 1990 to 2020. Pretty consistent from year to year. It shows a huge increase this year due to covid shots. But it gets worse.

8203e3bc9c61af633ee06238198d006e73d0194c.jpeg

This graph shows the latest VAERS data (Oct 22, 2021). Deaths (~18,000) are around 72 times higher in less than one year than they are for a typical year. They are at least 3 times higher than for all vaccines combined over the last 30 years. At this rate deaths will likely reach 25,000 by the end of the year. That's almost 2 orders of magnitude worse than a typical year.

View attachment 29872
I've searched for data like this on VAERS and on CDC website. Would you please provide the link where we can find and monitor these results ourselves ?

RealNeat

40,000,000 Ugandans, only 3,000,000 vaccinated, he dares even suggesting herd immunity, everyone knows thats only a vaccine induced phenomenon, how ignorant! (Sarcasm)

Never really followed mitigation or hospital guidelines because of lack of resources and money. Gathered in large groups over 200 and partied it up. Their rates for everything COVID are wildly better than "developed" countries.

Hilarious, it's almost as if they went on with life as usual and it turned out better than killing the zest of life and imprisoning people in their own country. Groundbreaking information.

The moral of the story? Get vaccinated, it'll save you from being a terrible success story in Africa.

Rafe

The raw data on the covid vaccine trials (so far) is not available. What is available are pharmaceutical company reports about what they found. Pfizer has a committee to review “qualified” researchers’ applications to see their raw data, which they say typically is not available until 24 mos after the end of clinical trials. So mRNA complete trial data won’t be available for another 4 years if there are no delays.

But public health policy has dropped even herd immunity & during this year now has a policy of 100% vaccination, including very young children.

Here’s Pfizer’s page explaining researcher data requests.

Point: the secondary reporting is all anyone who wants to know about this has. In light of the obscene profit being made from the public health & economic policies of this pandemic, which has been treated unlike any other in history, then people start to wonder if there isn’t a more coherent story going on than a paternalistic government policy of, “if you won’t listen to us, then we will force you to take a medical treatment.”

And that would be bad enough politically. I read a quote yesterday of a father commenting on new availability of mRNA vaccine for his son: It’s great. “It’s like getting a hall pass to live our lives again.”

In politics, a people have become the subjects of totalitarian statism if they believe that the government gives them their rights rather than that they retain what governments should never violate. Freedom of association is the fundamental right—to move around & meet with whoever you choose. To use the public health system to undermine that basic human liberty is the work of psychopathic sadists.

Read history & the idea that petty crime is always prosecuted but large scale treachery is just garden variety politics and you see why trusting authorities who are untrustworthy is gaining momentum now.

No leaks? There are leaks. There are so many fully credentialed people blowing the whistle it’s not even ignored by the media outlets, which are owned by 5 major corporations internationally. On the contrary, the establishment is coming down on leakers & dissenters so hard that the US is now developing an articulate & vocal political dissenter culture, which has been somewhat weak compared to that in 20thc examples of fascism & totalitarianism.

Here’s one example of a documentary leak. The article says that even the leak was doctored in the organization of the info. It is about not the harm of mRNA, but it’s ineffectiveness. And that would be enough for a lot of people to refuse. And if they are merely ineffective, then you have to ask yourself what the pandemic is really about.

Here’s another from a clinical trial contractor whistleblower.

That’s just 2 that I found in 2 quick searches.

Jerkboy

If you like toxic metals injected straight into the blood then by all means get vaccinated.

The vaccine itself, who knows if it is safe. The avoidance of toxic load is enough to not consider it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals