What causes atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease?

Demyze

i know i know.. thing is, i stopped using bamboo silica powder for a while because it supposedly effects the endotoxin(?).. thing is some of the benefits of using silica to remove aluminum outweigh any endotoxins whatever that means..
Yeah the silica powder is bad stuff ive read. I have dealth with endotoxin and slow digestion my while life. Trying to eat carrots or carrot salad or boiled mushrooms everyday and making sure my vitamin d level is good has helped me a lot. I had great effects from penicillin vk, camphosal, activated charcoal, and lapodin as well. Maybe you'd get the results your looking for from those

I know peat has been pretty positive about coffee, orange juice, and milk helping to safely remove heavy metals from the body, I'll try to find the relevant quotes and such

Demyze

Jon2547

The benefits of silica powder, 1/8 teaspoon on a empty stomach, does so much good for me. I've tried this several times: just after a couple of days even my sense of smell is stronger. Only one other thing has done that for me and that is Carnosine, but it makes me itch.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals