What Are Some More Things That Lower Collagen Production?

lampofred

I've been trying to look through RP articles for things that lower collagen production, but even though he mentions increased collagen production is not a good thing and talks about how E/5HT/NO are the causes of it, he doesn't seem to go into detail about substances that target collagen production specifically. Some of the things he mentions actually can increase collagen production even though they are pro-metabolic overall. For example I think fructose can increase collagen production in some situations because it is anabolic.

Coffee inhibits collagen production and so does nicotine because they are not growth-promoting like fructose, but are there other things? Aside from the general increased thyroid/CO2/progesterone.

yerrag

Poor circulation restricts delivery of nutrients and substrates oxygen and substrates so with low energy available the repair process become disorderly. I think the healing process becomes growth-oriented rather than focused on differentiation. This is where a lot of collagen is produced in the form of fibroblasts, and this forms scars and keloids. Vitamin C and gelatin helps with the formation of an orderly matrix.

I have a lot of keloids on my chest. I believe my hypoxemic condition when I had a lot of mercury in my hemoglobin is a main cause of keloids forming. The impaired delivery of oxygen in blood restricts oxygen availability. With lack of oxygen, the energy for orderly healing is impaired, leading to my keloids.

I'm currently applying T3 (Tyronene) on 2 keloids and on one of the keloids I'm starting to see the dark color turn to flesh color as the surface starts to wrinkle and shrink.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals