Warts

Peatogenic

Have others found a cosmetic fix for warts? I have one finger that has a lot of warts and it actually looks kind of gross now.

Etheric

What I've done in the past is soak my hand in a diluted clorox solution. Not AMA approved, I'm sure, but it worked for me.

SQu

I've had success with tea tree oil (neat) and though Thuja (tincture) didn't work for me it worked for a friend. Touching them definitely spreads them in my experience so wash your hands after contact

Mad

I had a wart on my hand that I could not get rid of. I went to the dermatologist and they froze it. It went away... And then the next summer it came right back. So they froze it again. And next summer it came right back. I think it was actually frozen three times at the dermatologist before I took matters into my own hands.
I took a small portion of cotton ball and soaked it in apple cider vinegar, placed it over the wart and covered with duct tape. Immediately I felt it doing something, not hurting but just working. I replaced with a new soaked cotton ball piece every day or half day. I think on day two I tried the tea tree oil thing in lieu of acv. I didn't feel anything happening like I did with acv so I went back to acv and kept that up about a week or so. After a few days I was able to start peeling away the wart and eventually I could tell I got the whole thing out.
That was 3 years ago that I got it out and it hasn't come back since!

SOMO

There's many ways to remove warts. moles or skin tags.

-Salicylic Acid (different than Aspirin, but I imagine a super-concentrated cotton ball with Aspirin liquid would do the same thing.)
-TTO
-ACV (as Mad suggested)
-Lugol's Iodine
-Raw garlic slice + bandaid
-Duct tape

Lurker

Duct tape for the win. Ray would probably say it’s the co2 increase.

Peater

There's many ways to remove warts. moles or skin tags.

-Salicylic Acid (different than Aspirin, but I imagine a super-concentrated cotton ball with Aspirin liquid would do the same thing.)
-TTO
-ACV (as Mad suggested)
-Lugol's Iodine
-Raw garlic slice + bandaid
-Duct tape

Are the top 3 simply a case of dropping onto the wart and covering it up?

They use Salicylic Acid in corn plasters, I wonder if they would work for warts too. Quite a discreet solution if it works.

CecilRoids

Last week a very pronounced wart developed on my right middle finger, and one week later it has completely disappeared with no trace. I wish that my parents had known about this cure before taking me to the doctor and having mine burnt off as a kid.
I wish I had taken before and after photos, because I am shocked with the results.

Here's the protocol I implemented based on the ideas in this thread:

Highly concentrated solution of:
-water
-equal parts baking soda and aspirin

I applied this with a q-tip on the wart, then took the same swab that was soaked in the solution, dipped it into baking soda and applied it to the wart until it formed a paste.

Then I applied a band-aid to cover it.

I did this every morning and evening for maybe 4 days, before it formed a scab-like material, and slowly peeled off over the next few days.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals