Overdoing it on the calcium?

DKayJoe

Hi all, recently I've noticed hard callouses appearing on my my fingers and a sort of wart on my knuckle, I say sort of as it has the shape of one but it's a hard white scab on the front of it which doesn't seem to be healing. In addition to this I have suffered with a great deal of hair loss the past month and a half or so.

Due to the callouses my best guess is that I have been overdoing it on the calcium or my balance with K/D and magnesium is out of whack causing it to be deposited in soft tissues...

Currently I get all my protein from milk and cheese as well as a tiny bit of beef liver...

Could anyone give me some advice on how I could possibly reverse this process in order to get rid of these ailments? I'll be taking a trip to the doctors to get bloods done in the next couple of weeks so I should be able to give a better picture of my current situation then.

Thanks...

Nicholas

first step is always to regulate blood sugar.
temp. and pulse and how you feel are usually more revealing than getting bloods done
as imbalances in lab tests usually always point back to blood sugar imbalances.
and a high this or a low that is not necessarily something to target as it could be what your body wants at this phase of healing.

Ella

Forum Supporter
You have probably caused an imbalance between calcium and zinc. Are you eating shellfish and oysters?

TeslaFan

Without adequate Magnesium, Calcium will tend to enter a fatigued (Mg depleted) cell, reducing it's energy further while exciting it to death.
Calcium is a good guy in the context of adequate Magnesium stores. If this is not the case, then we have a different story.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals