Antiviral Experiment Made Aggressive Warts On Finger Disappear

Peatogenic

I started a regimen out of curiosity about mystery viruses, and a large clump of warts on my finger disappeared. They'd been there for three years. I honestly wasn't even thinking of the warts when I started this. Another side effect has been clockwork bowel movements.

I take Allimax (concentrated Allicin of garlic), Artemesinin (Dr. Best), and Phages ("Floraphage"), as well as liquid cinnamon oil in my OJ every morning (to target viruses in lymph system). I've been doing three months, and the warts went away by month two.

My main curiosity came from the research posted here on autoimmune conditions being possibly viral.

Last edited:

Bingo

Thanks for posting this. No lysine? What is your dosage of cinnamon oil? Is there a particular study on Cinnamon and lymph viruses that inspired you?

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Thanks for posting this. No lysine? What is your dosage of cinnamon oil? Is there a particular study on Cinnamon and lymph viruses that inspired you?

No lysine. In other threads about autoimmune conditions, antibiotics, and viruses someone mentioned cinnamon oil for lymph system. Haidut said that antibiotic therapy may not get into lymph system which is why you may see issues reappearing....(not to say I'm trying to eradicate all herpesviruses).

Lone Bunman

Interesting about the auto immune aspect.
If you want localised solution you can cover them with duct tape. Worked better than any topical "medicine".

Peater

Really interesting! I have picked up a wart or two, never bothered doing anything about them as they aren't cosmetic

Motif

Very interesting. Maybe i should take allicin and olive leaf extract longer. Almost one month now

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom