Plantar wart treatment? (It’s spreading!)

kaydeegee

Hi all!

Has anyone effectively treated plantar wart/s? I picked one up a couple years ago after using a contaminated pumice stone (big oops), and have kept it covered with bandaids in hopes it would clear. In the last couple months, I’ve noticed a couple smaller warts popping up around the original... So clearly, waiting isn’t working.

Would love to get this thing under control.

Thank you in advance!

carlz

I know it’s not Peaty, but my husband cleared up some plantar warts he’d had for years doing the carnivore diet for a month. They’ve never come back either since reintroducing other foods. I’m not suggesting going full carnivore, but I’m guessing reducing inflammation had something to do with it.

Maybe try an aspirin foot soak?

TomS

Maybe it will help.

Recipe for Genital Wart Paste
  • 40 generic aspirin (325 mg each, NOT the type that is coated - just plain white aspirin)
  • 1 teaspoon castor oil (available at most pharmacies)
  • 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (raw and organic apple cider vinegar is the preferred type - it is available at larger grocery stores and health food stores)
  • Crush the aspirin. This can be done easily between two spoons.
  • Mix in the castor oil and apple cider vinegar.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
Duct tape! Put Compound W on the warts, then suffocate them with duct tape. Reapply new duct tape every few days. They will fall off within a week. Google it. Duck tape works!

reaching

had some on my toes that i got rid of by cutting them down with some nail clippers and soaking some cotton in apple cider vinegar and using a plain ol bandaid to hold it there over night. turned black after a few days and went away. really crazy. i have had one on my finger for years, i might try this aspriin thing in this thread. just been too lazy.

OP
K

kaydeegee

Thanks for these suggestions, all -- I will start my attack plan!

TheSir

A couple of warts I had fell off when I was taking 5-10g of spirulina daily.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals