Vitamin E Thoughts

Candeias

Effect of vitamin E intake from food and supplement sources on plasma α- and γ-tocopherol concentrations in a healthy Irish adult population. - PubMed - NCBI

"Supplement consumers had significantly higher plasma α-tocopherol concentrations and lower plasma γ-tocopherol concentrations when compared with non-consumers."

Cosupplementation with vitamin E and coenzyme Q10 reduces circulating markers of inflammation in baboons

"We also noted that vitamin E supplementation tended to reduce the concentrations of plasma CoQ10 and that CoQ10 supplementation tended to reduce α-tocopherol concentrations. "

I am worried about Vitamin E supplementation, is it that safe in the long run?

jaminhealth

I took Vit E probably 30 some yrs ago but since finding Grape Seed Extract in 1995, and it's 50times more powerful than E, I don't take E anymore. Grape Seed Ex is also 20times more powerful than Vit C but I still take Vit C. Love those antioxidants.

OP
Candeias

Candeias

I took Vit E probably 30 some yrs ago but since finding Grape Seed Extract in 1995, and it's 50times more powerful than E, I don't take E anymore. Grape Seed Ex is also 20times more powerful than Vit C but I still take Vit C. Love those antioxidants.

What are the compounds that replace Vitamin E and C in grape seeds?

Jing

What benefits do you get from grapeseed extract?

jaminhealth

No allergies and sinus issues.
No colds, flu, and NO Vaccines.
Healthy and good eyes at my age of 81
Healthy and good gums " "
And HOPEFULLY will escape the cancer world as Grape Seed Ex
is said to reduce those chances, so far so good.
Reduction of freckles and moles.

Best thing that happened to me when I found "it" in 1995,

Jing

No allergies and sinus issues.
No colds, flu, and NO Vaccines.
Healthy and good eyes at my age of 81
Healthy and good gums " "
And HOPEFULLY will escape the cancer world as Grape Seed Ex
is said to reduce those chances, so far so good.
Reduction of freckles and moles.

Best thing that happened to me when I found "it" in 1995,
How much do you take and what brand do you use?

jaminhealth

200mg at least daily, sometimes more. I like Olympian Labs brand but there are MANY good brands and I've taken others over the 25 yrs I'm taking them . Just don't buy junk and get good quality product from quality company.

My friend even likes Costco brand and she's using that brand 10 yrs or so.

If you take pharma blood thinner, then can't take both...Grape Seed Extract cleans and thins the blood.

jaminhealth

What's in the Grape? Do a history search of the Grape and it's benefits. The seeds are the most powerful of many foods.

In not that many years ago, the industry has developed growing grapes without seeds. People were spitting out the most powerful part and so the industry removed the best.

Gone Peating

What's in the Grape? Do a history search of the Grape and it's benefits. The seeds are the most powerful of many foods.

In not that many years ago, the industry has developed growing grapes without seeds. People were spitting out the most powerful part and so the industry removed the best.

Don't seeds have a bunch of chemicals to deter animals from eating them? Unlike fruit which have the opposite?

jaminhealth

Don't seeds have a bunch of chemicals to deter animals from eating them? Unlike fruit which have the opposite?

I don't think animals out there are eating grapes and spitting out the seeds.

THere are grape seed extract supplements sold for dogs and cats, bought thru vets and one and buy them on their own. Look that up. It's out there.

Gone Peating

I don't think animals out there are eating grapes and spitting out the seeds.

THere are grape seed extract supplements sold for dogs and cats, bought thru vets and one and buy them on their own. Look that up. It's out there.

Cool. I might have my mom give it a try. She has sinus infections often

jaminhealth

Cool. I might have my mom give it a try. She has sinus infections often

I did years and years of drugs and allergists and their shots and NEVER NEVER got better...they only got richer. If only people knew more and sought out for natural healing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals