Virology disproved

achillea

CPE - Control Experiment - 21 April 2021 - English version (odysee.com)

Finally Stefan Lanka Phd did the control that since 1954 has not been done.
He did the process all virologists do except did it without any so called isolated virus particles. In other words he did a control, In the first steps he has found SARS, HIV genome sequence in the control. He is now waiting for the results of steps 2 and 3 which includes electron microscopy
VIROLOGY IS A HOAX

StephanF

Forum Supporter
CPE - Control Experiment - 21 April 2021 - English version (odysee.com)

Finally Stefan Lanka Phd did the control that since 1954 has not been done.
He did the process all virologists do except did it without any so called isolated virus particles. In other words he did a control, In the first steps he has found SARS, HIV genome sequence in the control. He is now waiting for the results of steps 2 and 3 which includes electron microscopy
VIROLOGY IS A HOAX
I read Lanka’s reports, but he didn’t convince me. Why would you have to have a laboratory level 4 of safety to examine viruses? How can it become contagious?

My other thought is that everything that replicates in nature persists. First there were some self-replicating amino acids, then more and more complex systems emerged, up to us living human beings. Viruses, if they didn’t exist at some point in the history of evolution, would have emerged automatically and taken advantage of other living systems as hosts. It may have been from a spin-off of bacteria which used a mechanism to exchange DNA, from that by chance and evolution, viruses may have emerged. Who knows, I am a physicist and not a virologist.

yerrag

read Lanka’s reports, but he didn’t convince me. Why would you have to have a laboratory level 4 of safety to examine viruses? How can it become contagious?
I thought the point is to have a control, and that to ensure there is no contamination with pathogens, a laboratory has to have a high level of safety, to keep pathogens from going in from an external envionment in this case. I don't know if I answered your question, but I feel that there is something else you meant to ask, as the answer seemed so obvious.

My other thought is that everything that replicates in nature persists. First there were some self-replicating amino acids, then more and more complex systems emerged, up to us living human beings. Viruses, if they didn’t exist at some point in the history of evolution, would have emerged automatically and taken advantage of other living systems as hosts. It may have been from a spin-off of bacteria which used a mechanism to exchange DNA, from that by chance and evolution, viruses may have emerged. Who knows, I am a physicist and not a virologist.
I fail to understand what your point is. So what if anything has persistence in replicating, and that more advanced life forms can come out of simpler life forms? The control doesn't dispute that, for there were SARS and HIV genome sequences that came out of a sterile culture (as I understand it). If a sterle culture could produce such signatures that are considered SARS and HIV in the control, what then would the same signatures existing in the experiment be then? Where is the differentiation to say that the experiment has a unique signature that allows the said signature to be considered as belonging to the virus in question?

yerrag

If what is considered "nothing" is A, and yet what is considered "something" is still A, then what is something is then nothing, isn't it?

Jon2547

The entire virology apparatus is house of cards.

Rick K

I read Lanka’s reports, but he didn’t convince me. Why would you have to have a laboratory level 4 of safety to examine viruses? How can it become contagious?

Isn't it plausible that viruses exist to help modify the DNA of the host? Co-habitation=evolution? We all carry retroviruses without any complication and only the weak or malnourished suffer and only because their immune system can no longer tolerate these viruses and inflammation and dis-ease are the result of the immune response and the viruses effort to survive this.

S-VV

We all carry retroviruses without any complication
You mean the übermethylated DNA sequences that the cell spends a considerable effort not to transcribe? They are extremely pathogenic and probably contribute to a multitude of degenerative diseases

yerrag

You mean the übermethylated DNA sequences that the cell spends a considerable effort not to transcribe? They are extremely pathogenic and probably contribute to a multitude of degenerative diseases
No, he means the retroviruses that constitute about half of our DNA, and which is used to produce exosomes for use by our body to adapt to external threats. In the process of adaptation, the body will refashion itself so it becomes more capable to counter the external threat, and that is where the body becomes immune. Where it becomes a threat is when the body is too weak to deal with the stress of this adaptation process, and symptoms develop that may be fatal. So it's important for the body to be healthy. If the body isn't healthy, then some assistance is needed in the form of medication.

OP
achillea

achillea

He is not out to prove a virus does not exist he is doing the control study that was never done since 1954.
When Dr. Cowan was asked this question he said that maybe it had been done and the results were not what "they " wanted.
Again back in the 70's when I was in premed I can remember one of the professors saying that the germ theory was dying and that the use of antibiotics was disappearing but that the hope for the future was genetic therapy because the proof or disproof would be relegated to those with the machinery and that it was endless.
If you are so sure viruses exist then where is the proof? Further why is Lanka finding that with no so called centrifuged isolate added to the simian kidney tissue the process is still producing the genome of various so called viruses including SARS 2?

Jon2547

Right now the virology truth war of is over. The war has been won. The only thing is that there are still soldiers in the jungle that do not know that the war is over.

OP
achillea

achillea

Think of the industry and the professionals who have based their lives on promoting the existence of viruses. They are not going to give up the myth any more than oncogenes are going to be exposed as the misdirection they are. There is too much money and ego for them to acknowledge their ignorance. Billions if not trillions has been spent on research on the oncogene and after 50 years the therapies developed either do nothing or do not even promote that they extend life.
Virus comes from the Latin meaning poison or venom. The enemies of life are so infected as they are poisonous and full of venom to destroy humanity.

Jon2547

Think of the industry and the professionals who have based their lives on promoting the existence of viruses. They are not going to give up the myth any more than oncogenes are going to be exposed as the misdirection they are. There is too much money and ego for them to acknowledge their ignorance. Billions if not trillions has been spent on research on the oncogene and after 50 years the therapies developed either do nothing or do not even promote that they extend life.
Virus comes from the Latin meaning poison or venom. The enemies of life are so infected as they are poisonous and full of venom to destroy humanity.
The corruption and depth of complicit cooperation amongst the various industries and fields of academics is beyond the scope of my mere mortal mind.
Just about all "approved" history on diseases of the last 200 years is false. Everything from smallpox to typhoid fever, measles, AIDS, --- all a bunch of half-truths mixed with lies.

Rick K

:cheers

yerrag

The corruption and depth of complicit cooperation amongst the various industries and fields of academics is beyond the scope of my mere mortal mind.
Just about all "approved" history on diseases of the last 200 years is false. Everything from smallpox to typhoid fever, measles, AIDS, --- all a bunch of half-truths mixed with lies.
Who is reporting fraud as science and science as fraud? The Zionist Media Network.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals