Vaccines and Kidney Injury

A very enlightening video Pina! It made my stomach churn hearing about multiple vaccines administered at once causing autoimmune disorders. It now gives me a clear explanation as to why my son was perfectly healthy before going into kindergarden, and after getting the 4 vaccines required to attend school, he reacted negatively to foods that he ate in abundance before. Thank God I signed a form refusing further vaccines after that. I can't imagine how much worse his health would have gotten! You should post this video on a say no to child vaccines post.

OP
P

Peatness

A very enlightening video Pina! It made my stomach churn hearing about multiple vaccines administered at once causing autoimmune disorders. It now gives me a clear explanation as to why my son was perfectly healthy before going into kindergarden, and after getting the 4 vaccines required to attend school, he reacted negatively to foods that he ate in abundance before. Thank God I signed a form refusing further vaccines after that. I can't imagine how much worse his health would have gotten! You should post this video on a say no to child vaccines post.
She has more videos on youtube. I've just ordered her book from amazon.

Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History – 27 July 2013

She has more videos on youtube. I've just ordered her book from amazon.

Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History – 27 July 2013
Was she fired or did she quit her profession?

OP
P

Peatness

Was she fired or did she quit her profession?
Not sure, of course she made enemies. Anyone speaking out against vaccination becomes a target. If you search her name it's all negative stuff about antivaccine which prompted me to buy her book because she must know something worth reading:):
She has a phd in physics and is a kidney speacilist but they describe her in a pejorative way by describing her as a homeopath, not that there is anything wrong with being a homeopath. I think she is still a kidney doctor.

Missenger

I'm glad you gave enough care to your son to prevent him from being poisoned any more instead of feigning ignorance like some other parents would.

I'm glad you gave enough care to your son to prevent him from being poisoned any more instead of feigning ignorance like some other parents would.
Oh gosh Missenger it sickens me! When i signed my son's vaccine refusal form going into 8th grade, I asked how many other parents signed the form and they said I was only one of two: /

Missenger

Oh gosh Missenger it sickens me! When i signed my son's vaccine refusal form going into 8th grade, I asked how many other parents signed the form and they said I was only one of two: /
A lot of parents excuse it with society cult peer pressure propaganda, "your dad got it done too", "it's what everyone else is doing" just to cling to their negletful apathy, and if something happens to the kid they'll say it has nothing to do with them.

A lot of parents excuse it with society cult peer pressure propaganda, "your dad got it done too", "it's what everyone else is doing" just to cling to their negletful apathy, and if something happens to the kid they'll say it has nothing to do with them.
I don't think parents intentionally do things to hurt their children, most, nowadays, just trust the decisions others are making and dont go to the trouble of investigating for themselves. "Back in the day" they didn't have the information network, we have now, to enable them to hear both sides and make an informed decision. They did as they say "the best they could". My mother took DES pregnant with me. The doctor told her if she didn't she would miscarry again. I probably would have done the same being young and naive, but we all now know how bad that was.

OP
P

Peatness

Abstract : Immune-mediated necrotising myopathy is a rare autoimmune myopathy characterised by severe progressive muscle weakness, elevated levels of creatine kinase (CK), and necrosis with minimal inflammatory cell infiltration on muscle biopsy. We report a case of a previously healthy 42-year-old woman who presented with progressive muscle weakness 2 weeks after immunisation for yellow fever, tetanus/diphtheria and hepatitis B. Her symptoms started from the lower limbs and progressed to the upper limbs and cervical region associated with dysphagia, making her wheelchair bound. Electromyography showed a myopathic pattern, with a CK level of 12.177 U/L (reference value: 26–190 U/L), and biceps brachial muscle biopsy confirmed necrosis and regeneration fibres. The immunoblot test was positive for antisignal recognition particle. She was successfully treated with prednisone (1 mg/kg/day). Although considered safe, vaccines may cause allergic reactions or trigger autoimmune disorders. Currently, a causal relationship between them cannot be established.

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

At the June 2001 meeting of the Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP), seven cases of multiple organ system failure (MOSF) in recipients of 17D-derived yellow fever (YF) vaccine were presented (1--3). In response, an ACIP working group was formed to review the cases, assess the risk for serious adverse events following YF vaccination, and consider revision of the 1990 YF vaccination recommendations (4). This notice summarizes these cases and describes an enhanced surveillance program designed to refine risk estimates and improve histopathologic documentation of MOSF potentially associated with YF vaccination.

Derived from the original 17D YF vaccine strain, the live, attenuated 17D-204 and 17DD YF strains are the most commonly used YF vaccines (5). In 1999 and 2000, two Brazilian residents aged 5 and 22 years became ill after receiving 17DD YF vaccine administered during a campaign initiated in response to a local YF epidemic. During 1996--2001, five persons aged 56--79 years, including four U.S. residents and one Australian resident (two countries where YF is not endemic) became ill after receiving 17D-204 YF vaccine administered in anticipation of international travel. Two of the five persons were planning to travel to countries where local YF transmission had never been reported.

All seven persons became ill within 2--5 days of vaccination and required intensive care; six died. None had documented immunodeficiency, and all were in their usual state of health before vaccination. Illness was characterized by fever, lymphocytopenia, thrombocytopenia, mild-to-moderate elevation of hepatocellular enzymes, hypotension with poor tissue perfusion, and respiratory failure. Most patients also had headache, vomiting, myalgias, hyperbilirubinemia, and renal failure requiring hemodialysis.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals