Thiamax uk

Korven

Have you tried it already? Did it come out yellow trough sublingual usage?

No I didn't notice the neon yellow pee I get from taking riboflavin orally. However I'm quite sure B vitamins sublingually is effective, I get similar effects as taking it via mouth. I've also seen anecdotes where people take B1 under the tongue for Parkinsons disease and put their disease into remission. I mean B12 is often sold as a sublingual pill and B12 is a pretty big molecule, then surely B1, B2 etc should absorb as well.

I don't really like the idea of taking B-vitamins as a long-term strategy but I think it can be useful over a few weeks to replenish body stores and enzymatic activity, in the case of thiamine PDH and KGDH.

Ferdinando

Qualcuno ha ordinato con successo thiamax nel Regno Unito, se sì da dove?
Qualcuno ha ordinato con successo thiamax nel Regno Unito, se sì da dove?

Are you Italian?
I advise you to use the simple thiamine hcl in mega doses together with a good vitamin B and magnesium supplement.

I asked Peat if allithiamine was better than simple thiamine hcl:

Has anyone successfully ordered thiamax in the uk, if so from where?

Are you Italian?
I advise you to use the simple thiamine hcl in mega doses with a good vitamin B complex and magnesium supplement.

I don’t think it’s better.

Ben.

Tried it again today, it works realy well. Overall focus and mood is better.

The taste is awful tho. Especially this aftertaste that lasts somewhere between 15-40 minutes.
Will stop for now, may try it next friday again.

OP
P

Peatness

Are you Italian?
I advise you to use the simple thiamine hcl in mega doses with a good vitamin B complex and magnesium supplement.

I don’t think it’s better.
Thank you for letting me know. I have already bought thiamax. No, I am not italian

Ferdinando

Thank you for letting me know. I have already bought thiamax. No, I am not italian
I am taking doses greater than 1500 mg (≥1800 mg per day) of thiamine hcl per day (I divide it into three intakes with meals) as indicated by the late Dr. Costantini.
It must be taken strictly with a vitamin B complex supplement, magnesium and a good diet (b2 is essential for the body odor given by b1).
Obviously you have to go up slowly with the doses to allow the body to adapt.
I assure you that it is among the strongest things I have ever tried with effects similar thyroid (t3) and in addition it restores the metabolism.
I advise you to be careful with the doses, to eat good fats and sugar to avoid unpleasant effects.

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatness

I am taking doses greater than 1500 mg (≥1800 mg per day) of thiamine hcl per day (I divide it into three intakes with meals) as indicated by the late Dr. Costantini.
It must be taken strictly with a vitamin B complex supplement, magnesium and a good diet (b2 is essential for the body odor given by b1).
I assure you that it is among the strongest things I have ever tried with effects similar thyroid (t3) and in addition it restores the metabolism.
I advise you to be careful with the doses, to eat good fats and sugar to avoid unpleasant effects.
I'm glad you find it helpful. The chloride in thiamine hcl would be problematic for me at those doses. Dr Lonsdale, who has written several books on thiamine, explains why certain types of thiamine can be more beneficial for some.

About TTFD: A Thiamine Derivative- Hormones Matter

ChopSuey

Hi, I was wondering how much b complex(which one and how many pills) do you take with that high dose of thiamine? THank you

OP
P

Peatness

When I first started taking thiamax I would always get a sulphur taste but now that's gone. It this sign that I am tolerating it better or is a sign that I may not be absorbing it so well? Perhaps it's neither of these?

golder

When I first started taking thiamax I would always get a sulphur taste but now that's gone. It this sign that I am tolerating it better or is a sign that I may not be absorbing it so well? Perhaps it's neither of these?
I’m also really interested in finding out peoples ideas to this! Did you notice that the thiamax effectiveness started to decrease as the sulphur taste started to decrease?

OP
P

Peatness

I’m also really interested in finding out peoples ideas to this! Did you notice that the thiamax effectiveness started to decrease as the sulphur taste started to decrease?
I think it's doing something positive but I also think the effects seem less effective. I used to have dreadful sleep when I first tried it but now it doesn't seem to effect my sleep as much. It's plausible that I may have built up some kind of tolerance

ursidae

I think it's doing something positive but I also think the effects seem less effective. I used to have dreadful sleep when I first tried it but now it doesn't seem to effect my sleep as much. It's plausible that I may have built up some kind of tolerance
I get poorer sleep from thiamax if I haven't eaten enough carbohydrates, I presume it's raising cortisol. Whenever I take it I need to eat at least 2500 cal

OP
P

Peatness

I get poorer sleep from thiamax if I haven't eaten enough carbohydrates, I presume it's raising cortisol. Whenever I take it I need to eat at least 2500 cal
You are right. I noticed that with all the b vitamins. It needs to be taken with magnesium too

OP
P

Peatness

Something has changed in thiamax. I've just opened a new bottle and took one an hour ago. Zero reaction. No taste. Usually I would get a sulphur taste. ME THINKS they might be pulling a fast one with this supplement. Has anyone else purchase thiamax recently? If so have you noticed this change?

ursidae

Something has changed in thiamax. I've just opened a new bottle and took one an hour ago. Zero reaction. No taste. Usually I would get a sulphur taste. ME THINKS they might be pulling a fast one with this supplement. Has anyone else purchase thiamax recently? If so have you noticed this change?
the taste of thiamine is bitter. Open a capsule and taste the powder

golder

Hmm, a few others reported this and you’ve got me thinking. It would make sense because they’ve been out of stock for a while, now suddenly they have people complaining.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals