Source DHEA 5mg Europe/Uk

theantagonist

Anyone know a good source of DHEA in Europe/UK
preferable 5mg per capsule, no junk added like sillica.

Searched on the forum but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

OP
theantagonist

theantagonist

Thanks i would've thought those would be 'gel/liquid' capsules.
Good to know

Happycat

Life extension have a 'dissolve under tongue' Dhea tablet 25mg, you can cut it into 4. Doesn't have silica. But you have to order from US /Iherb, I don't think you will find it in Uk.

Fexxx

Here is one more - the famous Biomatrix Drops

Happycat

Iherb have reasonable shipping and taxes even if the order is over £15, if you choose delivery with Hermes. Usually arrives in UK in about 10-14 days.

Sefton10

Iherb have reasonable shipping and taxes even if the order is over £15, if you choose delivery with Hermes. Usually arrives in UK in about 10-14 days.
Agree - even the DHL option which is faster often isn't massively expensive. Although it is weird how some products are not available - for example the Crown Prince Oysters with chilli are available through Hermes, but not the plain ones in olive oil.

OP
theantagonist

theantagonist

Agree - even the DHL option which is faster often isn't massively expensive. Although it is weird how some products are not available - for example the Crown Prince Oysters with chilli are available through Hermes, but not the plain ones in olive oil.
have the UK changed the under £15 no tax/ no charges rule for imports?? or is it still going??
Thanks everyone, however the money bloodhounds at the Belgium airport always intercept my iHerb package.
It's the third time, import tax is almost 30€

Sefton10

Thanks everyone, however the money bloodhounds at the Belgium airport always intercept my iHerb package.
It's the third time, import tax is almost 30€
When you order just check the delivery option is one that says something like “duties and taxes included”, not all do.

5a-DHP

I use a quarter of nutricology's 10mg micronized extended release DHEA from iHerb UK.

Bad Linhat

When you order just check the delivery option is one that says something like “duties and taxes included”, not all do.
I live in Italy and even with "duties and taxes included" DHEA cannot be shipped to Italy because is a forbidden product (in Italy is required medical prescription to buy DHEA)

ddjd

I live in Italy and even with "duties and taxes included" DHEA cannot be shipped to Italy because is a forbidden product (in Italy is required medical prescription to buy DHEA)
you just import it from another european country, through ebay.

mangozjeb

Pharma grade 99% DHEA powder, shop in Poland, international shipping tho you might need Google Chrome to translate the page.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals