Anyone got any b1 allithiamine (TTFD) powder for sale in Europe??

ddjd

I was using Ecological Formulas "Allithiamine" product for a long time with great results but I don't like the added excipients.

There is one other product on the market called THIAMAX but I've heard it doesn't have the same effects.

Has anyone got any pure powder form Allithiamine (TTFD) as thiamin tetrahydrofurfuryl disulfide which they would be willing to sell to me??

I'm in Germany so would have to be in the EU ideally

Last edited:

Kimster

Forum Supporter
I was using Ecological Formulas "Allithiamine" product for a long time with great results but I don't like the added excipients.

There is one other product on the market called THIAMAX but I've heard it doesn't have the same effects.

Has anyone got any pure powder form Allithiamine (TTFD) as thiamin tetrahydrofurfuryl disulfide which they would be willing to sell to me??

Amazon: Amazon product ASIN B0898T6NX3View: https://www.amazon.com/Objective-Nutrients-Thiamax-Thiamine-Capsules/dp/B0898T6NX3

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
+1

@ddjd
"Thiamax" TTFD Capsules from the company "Objective Nutrients" come without any excipients/fillers, only 100mg of TTFD and a few mgs of Magnesium.

If you look under Terms – Objective Nutrients and then under "shipping policy" it says:

"International orders (EU & UK)

For customers located in the United Kingdom, shipping will be through Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx from our UK warehouse. For customers located in the EU (27 member states as well as Norway and Switzerland), orders will ship via DHL or GLS via our Germany warehouse. Delivery times will vary but generally countries that are located a further distance from the warehouse will take longer.

Estimated transit times within the UK:

• Local Post via Royal Mail (Tracked) - 1 to 3 business days
  • Local Post via DPD (Tracked) - 1 to 2 business days
  • Local Post via FedEx (Tracked) - 1 to 2 business days
Estimated transit times within the EU:

• GLS (Tracked) - 3 to 5 business days
  • DHL (Tracked) - 3 to 5 business days
  • DHL Express (Tracked) 1 to 3 business days"

Last edited:

Kocky777

Forum Supporter

@ddjd
What did TTFD do for you so far?
Improved digestion?
Improved sleep?
Improved body temperatures?
Other positive effects?
For how long did you have to take TTFD in order to see "great results"?
Did you have the infamous paradoxical effects that Elliot Overton is talking about? --> Paradoxical Reactions With TTFD: The Glutathione Connection - Hormones Matter
Please tell me! I want to try TTFD too!

Last edited:
OP
ddjd

ddjd

+1

@ddjd
"Thiamax" TTFD Capsules from the company "Objective Nutrients" come without any excipients/fillers, only 100mg of TTFD and a few mgs of Magnesium.

If you look under Terms – Objective Nutrients and then under "shipping policy" it says:

"International orders (EU & UK)

For customers located in the United Kingdom, shipping will be through Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx from our UK warehouse. For customers located in the EU (27 member states as well as Norway and Switzerland), orders will ship via DHL or GLS via our Germany warehouse. Delivery times will vary but generally countries that are located a further distance from the warehouse will take longer.

Estimated transit times within the UK:

• Local Post via Royal Mail (Tracked) - 1 to 3 business days
  • Local Post via DPD (Tracked) - 1 to 2 business days
  • Local Post via FedEx (Tracked) - 1 to 2 business days
Estimated transit times within the EU:

• GLS (Tracked) - 3 to 5 business days
  • DHL (Tracked) - 3 to 5 business days
  • DHL Express (Tracked) 1 to 3 business days"
Have you had success with the THIAMAX product yourself?

Dutchie

Nope, don't have the powder, but I do have 1 sealed bottle of the Ecological Formulas brand which you could buy for cheap.

nikotrope

@ddjd
What did TTFD do for you so far?
Improved digestion?
Improved sleep?
Improved body temperatures?
Other positive effects?
For how long did you have to take TTFD in order to see "great results"?
Did you have the infamous paradoxical effects that Elliot Overton is talking about? --> Paradoxical Reactions With TTFD: The Glutathione Connection - Hormones Matter
Please tell me! I want to try TTFD too!

I've had success with Thiamax pretty recently. I had a bottle from 2 years ago when I first tried but couldn't handle TTFD at the time (I had the paradoxical reaction). Tried again 3 months ago and it was really helpful this time. It started to work right away.

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I've had success with Thiamax pretty recently. I had a bottle from 2 years ago when I first tried but couldn't handle TTFD at the time (I had the paradoxical reaction). Tried again 3 months ago and it was really helpful this time. It started to work right away.
Could you be more precise and give examples of how Thiamax/TTFD helped you? Thank you so much!

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Too early to say that. My Thiamax arrived Just today. Will keep you updated! :)
But I'm still interested in what the TTFD from Ecological Formulas did for you and what "great results" you achieved with it. Please tell me, I'd like to know what I can (maybe) looking forward to.

Thank you so much! :)

nikotrope

Could you be more precise and give examples of how Thiamax/TTFD helped you? Thank you so much!
Better sleep, better digestion, better body temperature.

Also reduced appetite probably due to increased insulin sensitivity (fewer cravings and being able to go longer between meals).

Oh and a big decrease in anxiety. I felt the small decrease when supplementing choline too and I think TTFD also helped increase my acetylcholine which fixed my overactive sympathetic system.

Thiamax was pivotal in curing my chronic fatigue along with choline and tudca (and maybe a couple of other supplements).

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Better sleep, better digestion, better body temperature.

Also reduced appetite probably due to increased insulin sensitivity (fewer cravings and being able to go longer between meals).

Oh and a big decrease in anxiety. I felt the small decrease when supplementing choline too and I think TTFD also helped increase my acetylcholine which fixed my overactive sympathetic system.

Thiamax was pivotal in curing my chronic fatigue along with choline and tudca (and maybe a couple of other supplements).
Awesome, I'm happy for you! Thank for your detailed Response!
Hopefully Thiamax will also work for me to improve all those parameters, too!

How long did you take Thiamax until sleep, digestion, body temperature improved? Do you have good temperatures of 98,6 or more (37+) now?
How many mgs of Thiamax do you take? With how many milligrams of Thiamax did you start? When did you up your dosage?
I want to try 100mgs a day for two weeks and then go to 200mgs a day for another week, I'm going that slow because I want to avoid the infamous paradoxical reaction of Thiamax/TTFD. Maybe I already have a bit of a paradoxical reaction because I have occasional diarrhea, so my soft stools that I suffer from are even softer. Sorry if TMI.

I'm on day 3 @100mg of Thiamax (1 capsule) in the morning.
I'm also on Tudca, a B complex, Magnesium and NAC plus Selenium (to avoid paradoxical reaction to TTFD.
I noticed that directly with the first capsule something changed/clicked in my brain, positively but I can't tell what exactly yet. Sleep seems to be improving but digestion is still bad (stools are still too soft) and body temperatures are still way too low.

Thank you again so much!!!

Last edited:

nikotrope

Awesome, I'm happy for you! Thank for your detailed Response!
Hopefully Thiamax will also work for me to improve all those parameters, too!

How long did you take Thiamax until sleep, digestion, body temperature improved? Do you have good temperatures of 98,6 or more (37+) now?
How many mgs of Thiamax do you take? With how many milligrams of Thiamax did you start? When did you up your dosage?
I want to try 100mgs a day for two weeks and then go to 200mgs a day for another week, I'm going that slow because I want to avoid the infamous paradoxical reaction of Thiamax/TTFD. Maybe I already have a bit of a paradoxical reaction because I have occasional diarrhea, so my soft stools that I suffer from are even softer. Sorry if TMI.

I'm on day 3 @100mg of Thiamax (1 capsule) in the morning.
I'm also on Tudca, a B complex, Magnesium and NAC plus Selenium (to avoid paradoxical reaction to TTFD.
I noticed that directly with the first capsule something changed/clicked in my brain, positively but I can't tell what exactly yet. Sleep seems to be improving but digestion is still bad (stools are still too soft) and body temperatures are still way too low.

Thank you again so much!!!
I started with 1/4 capsule for a couple of days, then 1/2 capsule for a week and then a whole capsule. Never tried more than that as I had the small bottle and I was going away on a trip for 2 months. Just bought another bottle and might try 200mg soon.

I already had pretty good body temp, close to 37 without the thiamin. But poor temperature regulation and would sweat too easily in the summer and be too cold in the winter. With thiamax, I started to sweat a lot less and now with winter, I feel less cold too.

The improvement with sleep started right away: I fall asleep faster, sleep less while having more energy upon waking up, and don't wake up during the night.

I also had chronic dehydration and after thiamax, I started to want to drink a lot more and felt a lot more hydrated.

My brain fog also disappeared and I feel like it started to decline with thiamax but it's only with tudca that it disappeared completely.

My digestion is way better for the foods I digested well to begin with. For everything I didn't digest well it seems to have an effect but it still causes me inflammation so I try to stay strict.

But tudca made my stools way worse at first, but I think it's because it cleaned up things because after a while everything was back to normal.

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I started with 1/4 capsule for a couple of days, then 1/2 capsule for a week and then a whole capsule. Never tried more than that as I had the small bottle and I was going away on a trip for 2 months. Just bought another bottle and might try 200mg soon.

I already had pretty good body temp, close to 37 without the thiamin. But poor temperature regulation and would sweat too easily in the summer and be too cold in the winter. With thiamax, I started to sweat a lot less and now with winter, I feel less cold too.

The improvement with sleep started right away: I fall asleep faster, sleep less while having more energy upon waking up, and don't wake up during the night.

I also had chronic dehydration and after thiamax, I started to want to drink a lot more and felt a lot more hydrated.

My brain fog also disappeared and I feel like it started to decline with thiamax but it's only with tudca that it disappeared completely.

My digestion is way better for the foods I digested well to begin with. For everything I didn't digest well it seems to have an effect but it still causes me inflammation so I try to stay strict.

But tudca made my stools way worse at first, but I think it's because it cleaned up things because after a while everything was back to normal.
Awesome Results and very helpful testimonial! Thank you so much for your report!!!

How much tudca do you take every day? What brand of tudca/what tudca product do you use?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom