The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Mossy

I trust there will be whistle blowers ready to expose them. They just announced injecting children as young as 5 years old - no sane parent will go along with this without safety data.
Somewhere along the line the masses are going to have to get courageous, not just a few select groups. The more that time passes the more we're seeing that the powerful and protected elite are wholly indoctrinated and executing a tyrannical take-over; little by little, infringing and gas-lighting their way to their New World Order utopia.

OP
P

Peatness

Somewhere along the line the masses are going to have to get courageous, not just a few select groups. The more that time passes the more we're seeing that the powerful and protected elite are wholly indoctrinated and executing a tyrannical take-over; little by little, infringing and gas-lighting their way to their New World Order utopia.
I speak up when I see evil - presuming I can recognise it as evil. We all have our part to play.

Mossy

I speak up when I see evil - presuming I can recognise it as evil. We all have our part to play.
Thank you and I agree—we all must do our part.

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod Gates is such a clown
It is pretty funny, when you think about it.

Anything and everything has been rebranded a "vaccine." Apparently, even a form of the "virus" that we need "vaccine protection" from!

And, from a health perspective, what, exactly, would be "sad" about the idea of people getting immunity from "virus exposure" as opposed to getting injected with some drug? I guess it's "sad" if you stood to profit from those drugs, or wanted to use those drugs to control the population. But if Gate's comments are to be taken at face value, he's admitting there is no health related reason to take a "vaccine" at this point.

There is no other industry on the planet where using the product offered is claimed to be the exact same thing as NOT using the product offered. It's pretty clear the "Vaccine Industry" is a complete clown show at this point.

OP
P

Peatness

It is pretty funny, when you think about it.

Anything and everything has been rebranded a "vaccine." Apparently, even a form of the "virus" that we need "vaccine protection" from!

And, from a health perspective, what, exactly, would be "sad" about the idea of people getting immunity from "virus exposure" as opposed to getting injected with some drug? I guess it's "sad" if you stood to profit from those drugs, or wanted to use those drugs to control the population. But if Gate's comments are to be taken at face value, he's admitting there is no health related reason to take a "vaccine" at this point.

There is no other industry on the planet where using the product offered is claimed to be the exact same thing as NOT using the product offered. It's pretty clear the "Vaccine Industry" is a complete clown show at this point.
There is a legal case against him in India.

OP
P

Peatness

Regina

I posted this on the Ukraine thread.
Munificent NATO wants to hobble anyone who could put up a fight.

OP
P

Peatness

I posted this on the Ukraine thread.
Munificent NATO wants to hobble anyone who could put up a fight.

Evidently so

Z

Zsazsa

OPEN ACCESS
RESEARCH ARTICLE
SOCIAL SCIENCES
Share on

Extraordinary curtailment of massive typhus epidemic in the Warsaw Ghetto​

LEWI STONE HTTPS://ORCID.ORG/0000-0002-6465-579X DAIHAI HE HTTPS://ORCID.ORG/0000-0003-3253-654XSTEPHAN LEHNSTAEDT HTTPS://ORCID.ORG/0000-0001-6894-9587AND YAEL ARTZY-RANDRUP HTTPS://ORCID.ORG/0000-0003-3958-7892Authors Info & Affiliations
SCIENCE ADVANCES • 24 Jul 2020 • Vol 6, Issue 30 • DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.abc0927

Abstract
The highly dependent interplay of disease, famine, war, and society is examined based on an extreme period during World War II. Using mathematical modeling, we reassess events during the Holocaust that led to the liquidation of the Warsaw Ghetto (1941–1942), with the eventual goal of deliberately killing ~450,000, mostly Jewish residents, many through widespread starvation and a large-scale typhus epidemic. The Nazis justified genocide supposedly to control the spread of disease. This exemplifies humanity’s ability to turn upon itself, based on racially guided epidemiological principles, merely because of the appearance of a bacterium. Deadly disease and starvation dynamics are explored using modeling and the maths of food ration cards. Strangely, the epidemic was curtailed and was brought to a sudden halt before winter, when typhus normally accelerates. A far more massive epidemic outbreak was prevented through the antiepidemic efforts by the often considered incompetent and corrupt ghetto leadership and the Herculean efforts of ghetto doctors.

Z

Zsazsa

The day I understood the 'good German'
Publié le 24/02/2022 à 16:58

COLUMN - The greatest mystery of World War II has been solved. The enigma lasted more than eight decades.

And I finally understood "good German"

With the pseudoscientific consensus that vaccines protect people "around you" massively disseminated, by reading a news story, I finally understood the "good German".

I needed something that experienced the mood of that time to understand it.

He is a boy from Cyprus. He tried to go to Germany to have surgery. "At the last minute, the Frankfurt hospital told authorities in Cyprus that the surgery wasn't going to happen. The hospital reportedly cited the parents' lack of a COVID-19 vaccine as the reason", the news reports.

"Cypriot authorities reportedly suggested a different guardian journey with the boy to Germany but were unsuccessful in persuading the hospital", informs the report.

With Germany's refusal, they tried in the United Kingdom, the country that was a base of the fight against fascism. It was also denied. Later they tried Israel, the country made up of the people who suffered the Holocaust, but was also refused.

The child was not infected. The parents were not infected. And even with vaccines that do not reduce transmission, they decided that the parents are to blame for the pandemic and sent a message: that their child deserves to die because of it.

What is the difference between the health professionals in those hospitals and the doctors who applauded Dr Jost Walbaum? What is the difference between them and those who saw the trains full of children going to Auschwitz and didn't care? None. They made me understand the "good German". A contempt for the lives of others.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals