The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

-Luke-

Z

Zsazsa

The unvaccinated in Germany can catch a breath. It seems that "the Russian" has temporarily replaced the unvaccinated as the biggest bogeyman.
What worries me most is the laws the lawmakers are passing while people worry abou the war.

-Luke-

What worries me most is the laws the lawmakers are passing while people worry abou the war.
True. They used to pass controversial laws during the soccer world championship. But a war is an even better opportunity. It not only distracts the population, but also creates fear, while sporting events only do the former.

Mossy

J.R.K

Well the one thing that I think might play into this is that the vaccinated might have the highest levels of need for fertility treatment.
There might come a time when the fertility clinics will actually seek out the unvaccinated for viable sperm and eggs, perhaps even surrogate offers.

View: https://rumble.com/vvwgmz-whistleblower-exposes-what-is-happening-to-vaccinated-egg-donors.html

One needs to be extremely careful in the segregation game because let’s face it Karma takes her sweet time in coming but she always comes.

Z

Zsazsa

It was probably already posted since it's from Jan 2022

Jam

"Error". LOL good one.

Mossy

So, the "experts" whose exceptional level of understanding of "the science" involved warranted that we obey and follow them to the severe degree of legal consequence (fines, jail, loss of livelihood, etc.) if we do not—because they, after all, are the "experts"—get a pass by way of a "computer glitch"?

I'm at a loss for words. I'm sure there are appropriate legal terms and codes that could be used against these "experts"—as they must and should—for severe negligence, derelict of duty, malpractice, etc. If they wear the moniker of expert and wield the authority of it, then surely they must pay the consequences to that degree.

(I speak not only to this article, but everywhere we see this double standard of zero accountability for our authoritarian COVID tyrants who except no blame or consequence.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals