The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Birdie

That's surprising!

Birdie

NH Republican lawmaker Leah Cushman, a nurse, and the bill’s sponsor, told The Epoch Times in January that she “had absolutely no doubt lives will be saved if human grade Ivermectin was available to COVID patients.”

David PS

NH Republican lawmaker Leah Cushman, a nurse, and the bill’s sponsor, told The Epoch Times in January that she “had absolutely no doubt lives will be saved if human grade Ivermectin was available to COVID patients.”

It may still be that the seller of over-the-counter ivermectin will be guilty of a federal offense.

Birdie

It may still be that the seller of over-the-counter ivermectin will be guilty of a federal offense.
And it's only passed the House so far I think. Not law yet. We'll see but I'm not optimistic. But I see what you are getting at, problems at the federal level. That figures.

David PS

And it's only passed the House so far I think. Not law yet. We'll see but I'm not optimistic. But I see what you are getting at, problems at the federal level. That figures.
Even without a law, the Feds can make it difficult to obtain. Look at what happened to the availability of NAC.

Ben.

People didn't care much about "anti-vaxers" dying to begin with. Not being vaccinated to them is similar to being a psychopathic mass murderer and rapist and w/e happense is "well deserved". Horrible People. The vaccine cult is one of the most vile, evil and hateful i've come across thus far.

The biggest issue with the video is the assumption that there is no death in vaccinated people. And thoose have deaths from the deadly "Covid ViRuS" and the vaccines on their plate. Wonder what award they would get.

Blaming natural disasters or manmade disasters on a group of people that are not involved in it more than anyone else is plain stupid.

OP
P

Peatness

I bet they won't be laughing at this

1647871434900.png

OP
P

Peatness

Why is Fauci still being allowed a voice in the 'vaccine' debate?

“We need to do better and we all recognize that with equity in boosters,’’ said Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden. “Equity remains an important part of any of our plans.”

Read this first

OP
P

Peatness

-Luke-

Birdie

Dutchman
March 24, 2022 2:50 am

I would also point to the most recent statement (TGP) where Archbishop Vigano responds to his critics,..in fact ALL of his statements, for some time now, have been epic.
Like Kolakusac, Vigano calls out the Covid vaccine hoax, he praised the CanadianTruckers and condemned Truedope, and I believe called out the 2020 steal.
He is calling for a Worldwide movement, to reject the WEF, which he also calls out, clearly.
Kolakusac’s speech was fantastic, and ballsey. Bet Justin wasn’t expecting it.
“Rest assured, that the citisens of the World, UNITED, can stop ANY regime that wants to destroy the freedom of Citisens, either by bombs or harmful pharmacuetical products.”
So, just as Archbishop Vigano, Kolakusac is calling for THE CITISENS OF THE WORLD TO UNITE, and that is EXACTLY what MUST happen, to stop the madness.
And is exactly what WILL happen; in their Hubris, the WEF, $0r0$ and $chwab, Blackrock and Vanguard,…have bitten off far more than they can chew.
We’re not there yet, but with such public “calls to arms”, and given that the enemy has gone too far to ‘back off’ or change coarse or speed, we ‘re getting close.
Perhaps historians will call it “the Day of Comuppence”, and it IS coming, getting closer every day.

Z

Zsazsa

Dutchman

I would also point to the most recent statement (TGP) where Archbishop Vigano responds to his critics,..in fact ALL of his statements, for some time now, have been epic.
Like Kolakusac, Vigano calls out the Covid vaccine hoax, he praised the CanadianTruckers and condemned Truedope, and I believe called out the 2020 steal.
He is calling for a Worldwide movement, to reject the WEF, which he also calls out, clearly.
“Rest assured, that the citisens of the World, UNITED, can stop ANY regime that wants to destroy the freedom of Citisens, either by bombs or harmful pharmacuetical products.”
So, just as Archbishop Vigano, Kolakusac is calling for THE CITISENS OF THE WORLD TO UNITE, and that is EXACTLY what MUST happen, to stop the madness.
And is exactly what WILL happen; in their Hubris, the WEF, $0r0$ and $chwab, Blackrock and Vanguard,…have bitten off far more than they can chew.
We’re not there yet, but with such public “calls to arms”, and given that the enemy has gone too far to ‘back off’ or change coarse or speed, we ‘re getting close.
Perhaps historians will call it “the Day of Comuppence”, and it IS coming, getting closer every day.

View: https://twitter.com/AndersonAfDMdEP/status/1506905594623574020

Birdie

Mossy

Looks like "anti vaxxers" aren't thaaaaat bad people anymore, when the playoffs are around the corner.
This is a good start, but the argument now is that the rich are favored over the little people, for there is no definitive change in mandate for those who aren't athletes or entertainers.

Mossy

Dutchman

It's so great to see these courageous leaders calling these issues out publicly. Let's hope they stay free of harm's way and this sentiment spreads.

-Luke-

This is a good start, but the argument now is that the rich are favored over the little people, for there is no definitive change in mandate for those who aren't athletes or entertainers.
Yes, definitely quite a double standard. I also don't think people will be kept quiet with "bread and circusses" like basketball, since I don't know if there's one person in NYC that cares about the Nets.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals