The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

OP
P

Peatness

"Fortunately, I'm fully vaccinated and boosted and my symptoms are mild so I'm fully expecting to be able to make the Arkansas shows this weekend."

J.R.K

Th
Thank you for posting this @Pina! I always felt something was off with what I have learned and what was being reported. I wonder if we will ever know the true numbers of those injured or killed by these gene therapies for a cash grab.

OP
P

Peatness

Th

Thank you for posting this @Pina! I always felt something was off with what I have learned and what was being reported. I wonder if we will ever know the true numbers of those injured or killed by these gene therapies for a cash grab.
Doctors fail to report adverse events in their patients and deaths are not attributed to the injections so it’s unlikely. People will work it out sooner or later.

J.R.K

Doctors fail to report adverse events in their patients and deaths are not attributed to the injections so it’s unlikely. People will work it out sooner or later.
Are Doctors punished for submitting reports of adverse events or reprimanded for questioning the gene therapies in the UK?
In Canada we have seen Doctors have their licenses pulled for questioning the narrative or for not providing medical records for exemptions they have wrote.

OP
P

Peatness

Are Doctors punished for submitting reports of adverse events or reprimanded for questioning the gene therapies in the UK?
In Canada we have seen Doctors have their licenses pulled for questioning the narrative or for not providing medical records for exemptions they have wrote.
It the same in the UK doctors and all health care professionals have been trained not to associate adverse events with the injections. I was told this by a health care worker I know.

J.R.K

It the same in the UK doctors and all health care professionals have been trained not to associate adverse events with the injections. I was told this by a health care worker I know.
I wonder what percentage of that training is carrot and what percentage is stick?
At any rate I think it is best to avoid the entire medical establishment and that was good advice long before this whole three ring circus began.

hei

@Pina Here in Australia it seems they are just declaring that every bad reaction to the vaccine is "anxiety", no matter what.

I mean, of course you'd be anxious if you were extorted into taking a drug that hurt you and then it turned out that the profession responsible for your suffering had conspired to not care.

OP
P

Peatness

I wonder what percentage of that training is carrot and what percentage is stick?
At any rate I think it is best to avoid the entire medical establishment and that was good advice long before this whole three ring circus began.
When I say training I was referring to the plandemic advice specifically about the 'vaccines' and I suspect there is a lot of stick involved.
@Pina Here in Australia it seems they are just declaring that every bad reaction to the vaccine is "anxiety", no matter what.

I mean, of course you'd be anxious if you were extorted into taking a drug that hurt you and then it turned out that the profession responsible for your suffering had conspired to not care.
This is not new with medicine. This tactic has been used on patients for a long time. In the UK for instance the MHRA controls what is reported to the yellow card system.

J.R.K

This is good news for the kids, yet there is always that ominous tone in the background that the issue could be revisited. The data is quite strong that this is a disease of the elderly, and those with compromised health issues.
One has to wonder what the position would be if they would factor in early treatment protocols and what impact that would have had on the ,”pandemic“?

Old Irenaeus

Wt? I'm confused

Now the rumors are that he has decided to get himself vaxxed.

AdoTintor

or at least go through the motions of getting vaxed. Thats what was weird about the Novak case - he could of easily used his money to get a doctor to no-vax him. I guess up till then the exemption method was working and he didn't feel the need to do this, until they made an example out of him.

Mossy

He must've had some genuine apprehensions about it, because you'd think he would've gotten vaxxed in Australia to continue his winning streak.

hei

He couldn't have gotten vaxxed literally in Australia because they only offer two dose vaccines (no J&J). He would have had to get it beforehand, but he was clearly hoping to get by without it.
Even with the inappropriately short 3 week interval between doses that probably contributes to the heart problems it would still take 3 weeks to get the vaccinated status.

Mossy

He couldn't have gotten vaxxed literally in Australia because they only offer two dose vaccines (no J&J). He would have had to get it beforehand, but he was clearly hoping to get by without it.
Even with the inappropriately short 3 week interval between doses that probably contributes to the heart problems it would still take 3 weeks to get the vaccinated status.
Ok, then maybe his motive now is he doesn't want to miss out on future tournaments.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals