The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Is it possible that what these stupid people have in common is that they get the annual flu vaccine? There is speculation that they have been putting graphene oxide (and who knows what other poison) in the annual flu shot for a few years. Everyone I know is now vaccinated and most of them always got the annual shot. They all seem to have no ability to think critically.
I work in “healthcare” and have had the flu shot for 30 years now. I won’t be taking it this year. “They” have lost all credibility with this covid business. You don’t know me so you may think I have no ability to think critically and that is okay. I really don’t think the flu shots did much. People with poor immune systems seemed to get the flu even when they got the shot.

Forsythia

I work in “healthcare” and have had the flu shot for 30 years now. I won’t be taking it this year. “They” have lost all credibility with this covid business. You don’t know me so you may think I have no ability to think critically and that is okay. I really don’t think the flu shots did much. People with poor immune systems seemed to get the flu even when they got the shot.
Dolomite, just to make sure you understand what I was trying to say. I'm just suggesting that the graphene oxide, which is a new poison injected into humans, and may have been injected for a couple of years (I read since 2019) with the annual flu shot may be causing some of the changes in critical thinking. People are complaining about "brain fog" with the covid vaccine. I am shocked at how many people in my life who I always thought of as intelligent, took the vaccine and laughed at any words of caution. AND all of them also took the annual flu shot. I've just been wondering if there can be a connection with their lack of critical thinking skills.

However, from reading your note, it is obvious that YOU are not suffering from a lack of critical thinking!

Rick K

People have always sunken into mindlessness pretty easily, but stories like this blow me away.

Not to be too mean or anything - but prior to COVID I had no idea SO many people were SO dang stupid.
Really, one just has to consult the Bell Curve for the answer. The lack of critical thinking and the ability to forge ahead irrespective of the public domain lies at almost zero deviation from mob thinking. Almost everything that goes on in our world is perpetuated by the belief that it is normal and righteous and few stray from that comfort zone lest they attract the howls of the now threatened mob who momentarily glance up from their food trough. If people en masse were able to really think for themselves they would tear down the tyranny of a society that perpetuates war and disease because it's good money. We would cease ALL vaccine programs and change our lifestyle to one of exceptionally good health, both mentally and physically and do away with big pharma and all the poisons we ingest and accept as normal. We also might just learn to live by the credo: do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Dolomite, just to make sure you understand what I was trying to say. I'm just suggesting that the graphene oxide, which is a new poison injected into humans, and may have been injected for a couple of years (I read since 2019) with the annual flu shot may be causing some of the changes in critical thinking. People are complaining about "brain fog" with the covid vaccine. I am shocked at how many people in my life who I always thought of as intelligent, took the vaccine and laughed at any words of caution. AND all of them also took the annual flu shot. I've just been wondering if there can be a connection with their lack of critical thinking skills.

However, from reading your note, it is obvious that YOU are not suffering from a lack of critical thinking!
Thanks for your comment.

I think the vaccine is causing heart or circulation problems for many. And that could be causing the “brain fog”. One coworker who got it was in the er with a heart rate of 35. Another coworker has had two episode of dizziness he thinks are from dehydration. The first time he had very low blood pressure. An elderly friend with a pacemaker has had to change some medication recently. I have said before that it was very disappointing to see my coworkers get the jab. We don’t discuss it but I keep wondering what will happen to them.

It's deeply shocking. What is going on in the minds of such people?? Constant distraction, as you said? Fear? Hatred? Nothingness?

I try not to think about it too much lol.
Me too! I just stay in my own little world and just try to be encouraging to people who don't want to argue or roll their eyes :)

Lollipop2

I have said before that it was very disappointing to see my coworkers get the jab. We don’t discuss it but I keep wondering what will happen to them.
This. I also work as an MA in a sleep medical office - does not deal with drugs, BUT all my coworkers took the jab. Now one just contracted “Covid” (probably the flu). I wonder how they will all fare in the coming year.

Nighteyes

People have always sunken into mindlessness pretty easily, but stories like this blow me away.

Not to be too mean or anything - but prior to COVID I had no idea SO many people were SO dang stupid.
Most people are asleep and in constant fear of death (both physical and their ego). They have not yet realized that we are all connected and part of the same universal structure. In spite of knowing that every human before us have ultimately had to leave their worldly form at some point, they think that their survival and well-being is justified no matter the cost. People lack perspective and openness to all energies around them and this causes all the destruction the human race puts into this world. Once you wake up there is no unseeing the truth, but until then you are blind.

Doc Sandoz

Most people are asleep and in constant fear of death (both physical and their ego). They have not yet realized that we are all connected and part of the same universal structure. In spite of knowing that every human before us have ultimately had to leave their worldly form at some point, they think that their survival and well-being is justified no matter the cost. People lack perspective and openness to all energies around them and this causes all the destruction the human race puts into this world. Once you wake up there is no unseeing the truth, but until then you are blind.
+1

Lollipop2

Spot on.

Birdie

Well put!!

Davsey85

What about the claims that the vaccine will reduce the severity and deaths in the vaccinate?

I heard in the news that there were people in Icu's who regrett getting the vaccines and asking the docs for the vaccine and being told its too late in Southern unvacinnated states..Is this really all propaganda or are these real anecdotal experiences?

Birdie

What about the claims that the vaccine will prevent severity and deaths?

I heard the news that there were people in Icu's who regrett getting the vaccines and asking the docs for the vaccine and being told its too lage in Southern unvacinnated states..Is this really all propaganda or are these real anecdotal experiences?
Thank You
I don't know where it is but some threads have a lot of discussion about this. It seems that that story was a fake about the doctor who claimed the dying were begging for the vaxx and it was too late. Part of the propaganda.

Davsey85

I don't know where it is but some threads have a lot of discussion about this. It seems that that story was a fake about the doctor who claimed the dying were begging for the vaxx and it was too late. Part of the propaganda.
Thanks for your perspective Birdie,

As someone in my mid 30s who has had me/cfs for 3 years which perhaps you may be able to relate to I am cautious about not going too far off into the conspiracy end without close examination.

I came down with covid in December 2020 and wasn't hospitalized but took a bit of a hit.

I try and pay close attention and separate conspiracies from whats actually going on like when Cdc says >90 days protected immunity if you got covid previously

I am still unsure whether or not to get it as the long term effects are unknown.

Often what I hear when mentioning the unknown long term effects is that the is that M-Rna vaccines have been around for 10 years and Sars-Cov isn't anything new according to rebuttals i find online.

Statistically you are more likely to die from covid than the vaccine on the short term but for some reasons I still have concerns about the vaccine

Regina

For some people, it doesn't seem to matter how much evidence of the POS psychopaths there is.
Add the world bank covid diagnostic test kits, the GPMB report stating they're going to deliberately release a lethal respiratory pathogen, a 5 hr documentary discussing gain of function, Dilyana's armswatch page, the censorship, etc....
The true believers will just say, "Oh please."

Rick K

For some people, it doesn't seem to matter how much evidence of the POS psychopaths there is.
Add the world bank covid diagnostic test kits, the GPMB report stating they're going to deliberately release a lethal respiratory pathogen, a 5 hr documentary discussing gain of function, Dilyana's armswatch page, the censorship, etc....
The true believers will just say, "Oh please."
Indeed. You can heap all the evidence of this plan and predate all the current events with hard documents but the mass psychosis has done it's deadly work. People just don't hear you.

I know at least half dozen peoper over the last few years that always got the flu shot, but got so sick from one, and didn't feel well for so long that they said, "never again".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals