The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Rick K

Don't read if you are already anxious, but here is an intelligent, excellently written essay regarding the mass psychology of the self-righteous vaxxed or, as I call them, the pointers and shriekers: Mob Morality and the Unvaxxed
Forgot to include my favorite part in my response:

This program is well underway toward the Covid-unvaxxed, who are being portrayed as walking cesspools of germs who might contaminate the Sanctified Brethren (the vaccinated). My wife perused an acupuncture Facebook page today (which one would expect to be skeptical of mainstream medicine) where someone asked, “What is the word that comes to mind to describe unvaccinated people?” The responses were things like “filth,” “***holes,” and “death-eaters.” This is precisely the dehumanization necessary to prepare a class of people for cleansing.

Doc Sandoz

Dang it, I didn't read the warning and now I'm anxious. Just kidding, Doc. Article is right and true and by golly something must be done. Methinks we will have a limited skirmish or all out war on "them" for causing all of our problems while the cabal sings and dances and continues with it's nefarious "plan" while we are distracted.
I really do see the possibility of civil war erupting from the hysteria and outright insanity of the vaxxed who are now focusing their misdirected rage on the unvaxxed; we who are the cause of "it all".
Sorry Rick, should have put that warning in caps. ;) "Mob Morality and the Unvaxxed" is preceded by Parts 1 and 2 of the same essay (links under author's name) which are also perceptive and fascinating. In Part 1, Eisenstein's insight into the salutory function of increasingly-rare true "festivals" ( e.g. pre-2020 Burning Man), not ersatz "safe events" or online substitutes, on the subconscious human psyche is particularly valuable.

Rick K

Sorry Rick, should have put that warning in caps. ;) "Mob Morality and the Unvaxxed" is preceded by Parts 1 and 2 of the same essay (links under author's name) which are also perceptive and fascinating. In Part 1, Eisenstein's insight into the salutory function of increasingly-rare true "festivals" ( e.g. pre-2020 Burning Man), not ersatz "safe events" or online substitutes, on the subconscious human psyche is particularly valuable.
Thanks for this, Doc.

Rick K

So, what we can conclude from this literary vomitus is that if everyone removes their face diaper at once and eats airline food then no one is at risk of contracting the imaginary virus however, if some foolhardy souls remove their face diaper out of sync with the rest of the folks and eat their own food then that puts everyone at risk (of contracting an imaginary virus). This is stunningly brilliant logic.

OccamzRazer

So, what we can conclude from this literary vomitus is that if everyone removes their face diaper at once and eats airline food then no one is at risk of contracting the imaginary virus however, if some foolhardy souls remove their face diaper out of sync with the rest of the folks and eat their own food then that puts everyone at risk (of contracting an imaginary virus). This is stunningly brilliant logic.
People have always sunken into mindlessness pretty easily, but stories like this blow me away.

Not to be too mean or anything - but prior to COVID I had no idea SO many people were SO dang stupid.

People have always sunken into mindlessness pretty easily, but stories like this blow me away.

Not to be too mean or anything - but prior to COVID I had no idea SO many people were SO dang stupid.
I know! I have been shocked about how very little people, I thought I knew, care about health matters compared to their valuing of entertainment, concerts and restaurants, and how judgemental they have gotten over this Covid and vaccine stuff!

OccamzRazer

I know! I have been shocked about how very little people, I thought I knew, care about health matters compared to their valuing of entertainment, concerts and restaurants, and how judgemental they have gotten over this Covid and vaccine stuff!
It's deeply shocking. What is going on in the minds of such people?? Constant distraction, as you said? Fear? Hatred? Nothingness?

I try not to think about it too much lol.

Forsythia

Is it possible that what these stupid people have in common is that they get the annual flu vaccine? There is speculation that they have been putting graphene oxide (and who knows what other poison) in the annual flu shot for a few years. Everyone I know is now vaccinated and most of them always got the annual shot. They all seem to have no ability to think critically.

OccamzRazer

Is it possible that what these stupid people have in common is that they get the annual flu vaccine? There is speculation that they have been putting graphene oxide (and who knows what other poison) in the annual flu shot for a few years. Everyone I know is now vaccinated and most of them always got the annual shot. They all seem to have no ability to think critically.
Seems very possible to me!

Something physical (like graphene oxide) has to be tying these people into the thought control matrix. Of course there's fluoride, 'supplemental' iron, mercury fillings, and so many other things too.

Otherwise...there's no way God made people this dumb naturally. They devolved into it somehow.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals