The please don't make me beg for 5adhp thread...

CoconutEffect

@haidut

Please bring 5adhp back to the market, it alleviated a lot of suffering. Anyone that received the remarkable benefits of 5adhp, please post here. For whatever reason, 5 drops topically alleviated a constant state of heartbreak. I just found an old bottle, and it the same thing, and now I'm cleaning my toilet and writing music (not all hypo-manic) instead of staring at my despair and daring it to metastasize.

Please help if you are able.

BRMarshall

It is good to hear about positive experience from 5adhp.

Maybe the issue concerns "learning to fish", meaning 'how to' or what is the recipe, where does one source ingredients.

Mauritio

I really liked it, hit the sweet spot between GABA and dopamine.
You could make it more dopaminergic by increasing the dosage and more GABAergic by keeping it low.
I still have 1/2 of a bottle left but never use it because I dont want to run out completely 🙈😭

OP
C

CoconutEffect

I really liked it, hit the sweet spot between GABA and dopamine.
You could make it more dopaminergic by increasing the dosage and more GABAergic by keeping it low.
I still have 1/2 of a bottle left but never use it because I dont want to run out completely 😭
AlloP doesn't come close to it for me
Yes unfortunately I’ve noticed the same

Mauritio

Not sure if you guys have seen it, but I just saw an advertisement on the forum for a site that carries 5aDHP!
Not sure how reputable that site is though.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Not sure if you guys have seen it, but I just saw an advertisement on the forum for a site that carries 5aDHP!
Not sure how reputable that site is though.

Yes, although I haven’t order that particular product everything else I’ve gotten is great.

Mauritio

Yes, although I haven’t order that particular product everything else I’ve gotten is great.
Ok, thanks! so I can finally start using 5aDHP aging :)

dukesbobby777

This is brilliant news. I also got great benefits from 5adhp. It had wonderful effects on my mental health and did a number on my persistent prolactin. I also had high hopes for allopregnenalone, but I barely noticed much from it at all. Look forward to trying it again, as it's been a few years now since I was last able to get some.

OP
C

CoconutEffect

Ok, thanks! so I can finally start using 5aDHP aging :)
hope aging wasn't a Freudian slip ;)
This is brilliant news. I also got great benefits from 5adhp. It had wonderful effects on my mental health and did a number on my persistent prolactin. I also had high hopes for allopregnenalone, but I barely noticed much from it at all. Look forward to trying it again, as it's been a few years now since I was last able to get some.
Same. Rejoice.

golder

Same as me. Excited to get back on the 5aDHP!

Mauritio

It seems like quite a few people preferred 5adhp over allopregnanolone. Which is surprising because 5adhp converts into allopregnanolone AND allopregnanolone can convert back to 5adhp. But as always: theory is one thing and practice is another.

I only felt a very strong anti-cortisol effect from allopregnanolone, similarly to 6ketoP4 or steroids.
5adhp has a lot wider effects and hits a nice spot on the dopamine - GABA spectrum.

dukesbobby777

What about this site?
Somebody ordered from them?

Does it translate into English anywhere? I'm definitely interested in sourcing this compound again and trying to get it to work. To have anything close to that idealabs one (that unfortunately discontinued), would be such an awesome thing to have in the locker.

JanW55

Forum Supporter
Does it translate into English anywhere? I'm definitely interested in sourcing this compound again and trying to get it to work. To have anything close to that idealabs one (that unfortunately discontinued), would be such an awesome thing to have in the locker.
That link has a translate to English choice at the top, the way my browser displayed it. The smallest amount was I think 500 mg for 98 Euros which is supposedly around $106 US per my looking that conversion up. You can also look up the MSDS Material Safety Data Sheet which came up in English also. It said Cayman Chemical out of Michigan USA was the source.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom