The Brain is second largest organ of detoxification…

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the STETZERiZER filter info; I'll look into it. I'm out in the country away from other houses and I've got everything hardwired (no wifi) and I think this house is pretty clean re. dirty electricity but I don't know it is.

Good luck on your health journey. I hope that you find the thiamine info helpful.
Wi-Fi has it’s issues, but devices connected to the hard wiring is whats casing the actual electrical harmonic pollution in the home.
I think you will enjoy the Stetzer website, check out their research pages.

“Here you will find an ever-expanding list of research on the subjects of electrical pollution, dirty electricity, ground currents and voltages (“stray voltage”), and studies on the application of STETZERiZER® products to remediate these electrical problems. Research is also available on how electrical pollution, dirty electricity, and ground currents and voltages affect the health of human beings and animals.”

mostlylurking

Wi-Fi has it’s issues, but devices connected to the hard wiring is whats casing the actual electrical harmonic pollution in the home.
I think you will enjoy the Stetzer website, check out their research pages.

“Here you will find an ever-expanding list of research on the subjects of electrical pollution, dirty electricity, ground currents and voltages (“stray voltage”), and studies on the application of STETZERiZER® products to remediate these electrical problems. Research is also available on how electrical pollution, dirty electricity, and ground currents and voltages affect the health of human beings and animals.”

You're right; I think I'll find this helpful. Thanks so much!

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
You're right; I think I'll find this helpful. Thanks so much!

Hey, what brand Thiamine hcl do you like, did you titrate up to the amount your taking, if so what increments, how often?

mostlylurking

Hey, what brand Thiamine hcl do you like, did you titrate up to the amount your taking, if so what increments, how often?
I use the pure bulk powder form of thiamine hcl; I get it from bulksupplements.com and also from purebulk.com. I started with around 300mg, 2Xday and increased the dose each time it seemed to not be working so well, maybe every 7-10 days. It took me 4 months to get up to my optimum dose of 1 gram 2Xday. I think that if I had found Dr. Costantini's information about the optimum dose size needed and had understood what I was striving for I could have gotten up to that dose a lot faster, perhaps in a month.

I only experienced negative effects when I increased my dose to 1.25 grams 2Xday. I did that one day. That night when I tried to go to sleep I got zapping electrical pains in my thighs. Really weird feeling. So I knew I had overdone it and went back down to the 1 gram 2Xday.

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
In all my years of learning to heal my body there are a few herbs I have found most helpful, One is ginger, I prefer organic fresh pressed ginger juice, it’s benefits for digestion are well researched. I mix in warm water and honey.
The two others herbs are Casgara Sagrada and Guayusa. I will talk first about Casgara. Ray has talked in detail about the benefits of this herb, it’s most pronounce benefit is it will help you have a healthy bowl movement every day, and the reality is that everyone is looking for ways to detox their bodies by healing their guts and improving liver functioning, and the main way our body does this is by pooping. Having a good bowl movement every day is the first and foremost thing you should be doing to heal your body. Slowed bowel transit time leads to increased estrogen levels, accelerated ageing, and is detrimental to overall health. This is not the only benefit of Cascara, Emodin, the active ingredient has been demonstrated to possess multiple biological activities including being antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-viral. It is also a potent selective 11β-HSD1 inhibitor, the enzyme responsible for the synthesis of cortisol, which is closely associated with the development of metabolic disorders including insulin resistance, central obesity and hyperglycemia. Rays advice about this herb is as usual brilliant, but the one thing I don’t understand or agree with is why he recommended the brand Farmalabor from Italy, I have a infamous degree in Clinical Herbology, I use to own a herb store and had many relations with botanical farms around the US and wholesalers around the world, and I assure you there is nothing special about the Cascara from Farmalabor, as a matter of fact for some bizarre reason they add maltodextrin to their Casgara, this is not good for you and makes no sense, so I highly recommend not using their product, also Casgara is native to North America not Europe. The company I do like and recommend to get Casgara Sagrada from is Natures Way, for several reasons, first I want to mention that Casgara must be aged over one year to be effective, Natures Way does not advertise this but I talked to them and they only use Casgara that is 1-2 years old, and the reality is some brilliant indigenous healer many moons ago figured out that if you don’t age Casgara it will make you sick, so obviously no herb company is going to sell Casgara that is not aged. The two other reasons I like Natures Way is they are one of the first and largest herbal companies in the US, they have full in-house diagnostic laboratories and test all their batches for identification, microbes, mold and heavy metals, the other point about their Casgara is they sell it in 270 mg capsules, most other companies only sell it in 500 mg size, I find one 270 mg capsule taken at night almost always produces a good bowl movement the next morning, sometimes I feel like I need two capsules and will do that and some of you may find you need and prefer 2-4 capsules to feel good and get things moving, usually take at night before bedtime, may also work well and feel good for you to take a extra dose during the day, it does not have to be taken on a empty stomach. Because it functions as a laxative they are required to say on their label not to use for more then 7 days, for other laxatives that’s probably true, but that’s not correct for Casgara, you can use it every day for years with only increasing benefits, you may find at some point you want to give it a break but the benefits for the gut are many. Please research Ray’s info about the energetic effects of Cascara Sagrada.

My next favorite herb is Guayusa, a plant that comes from Ecuador. It’s the only herb that has caffeine that I am able to tolerate, as Ray has talked about the great benefits of caffeine many times, but Coffee makes me feel awful, tea is little better but not great, I tried many times Yerba Matte and Guarana and did not like at all how they made my feel, but Guayusa is a whole different experience for me, the herb has caffeine but is also rich in L-theanine and Theobromine, plus many other key nutrients. I prefer using the whole powder, I feel it works better then steeping the leaf. I use a teaspoon of the powder mixed in cup hot water, let steep 5 min, I like adding honey and organic ginger juice, I have 2-3 cups a day, definitely a game changer for me, I feel adding the ginger juice and honey is very synergistic. The other thing I like about Guayusa is it is not smoked or fermented just air dried. Check out the website for details about this amazing herb.

https://waykana.com

A critical review of the composition and history of safe use of guayusa: a stimulant and antioxidant novel food - PubMed

Cascara Sagrada | Nature's Way®
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2962821/

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Something not talked about that much in this forum, but is probably the single most important thing effecting our health is the kind of water we drink, if your drinking municipal water it is filled with chlorine, fluoride and often other chemicals.

“Chlorine is used to combat microbial contamination, but it can react with organic matter in the water and form dangerous, carcinogenic Trihalomethanes. According to Dr. Joseph M. Price, MD, in Moseby's Medical Dictionary, "Chlorine is the greatest crippler and killer of modern times. It is an insidious poison".

HEALTH EFFECTS OF CHLORINE IN DRINKING WATER

“The elevated fluoride from drinking water impacts on T3, T4 and TSH hormones.”

Impact of Drinking Water Fluoride on Human Thyroid Hormones: A Case- Control Study

It would be very difficult to fully regain your health unless your drinking clean water, if you are drinking municipal water I highly recommend you get a good water filter or water distiller, they sell small water distillers for very reasonable prices these days, I drank distilled water for years and my health got better, you can get your minerals by using a good salt on your food like Himalayan Pink Salt, its full of trace minerals.

The other excellent option is a good water filter, most on the market line BRITA are not effective at removing chlorine and other chemicals, I think the best from my experience and taste is Reverse Osmosis, either a good under the counter unit or nice counter top model, I really like this one.

AquaTru Carafe - AquaTru

Validus

Yes. I've been down that road. Much better now. I don't know that you'd call me autistic. Never got that label. But I was very damaged. First by heavy metal poisoning (mercury and lead). Then years later by organo-phosphate insecticide (Dursban Fire Ant Poison). Then 15+ years later with more lead.

My brain was damaged by the Dursban. It took several years to recover. I taught myself how to hand marble fabric; the right brain learning rewired my brain.

Yes, we are bio-electrical beings. EMF is assaulting everyone. You should take steps to clean up your environmental electrical pollution as much as possible. Thiamine helps protect and improves tolerance.

The brain needs thiamine to maintain homeostasis.

People with chronic fatigue have brain inflammation AND thiamine deficiency/functional blockage. Been there, done that. For many years (more than 35, off and on).

Yes, I take high dose thiamine hcl. Because my glutathione level was very low (because of my heavy metal poisoning), I could not tolerate TTFD. I found thiamine hcl to be the solution for me. I take 1 gram of pure powder thiamine hcl 2Xday. I take other supplements too, mainly other b's, magnesium glycinate, pregnenolone, progesterone. I'm 73 years old, female.

When I first tried taking thiamine hcl (October 2020), I took about 300mg with water (not juice, nothing sweet); within 45 minutes, my body temperature increased a full degree to normal (98.6) and all my inflammation disappeared.

You might find the information provided on Dr. Costantini's website of interest, especially the short before and after videos of his patients, and the About Dr. Costantini page. There is some information provided in some of the After Treatment videos about how long the response to the high dose thiamine took.

Glad to try to help.
Have you ever tried sulbutiamine? I've also tried thiamine HCL and the TTFD. I've found the sulbutiamine to be the most helpful for my particular situation. What was your response to the TTFD that made you go to the hcl version?

mostlylurking

Have you ever tried sulbutiamine? I've also tried thiamine HCL and the TTFD. I've found the sulbutiamine to be the most helpful for my particular situation. What was your response to the TTFD that made you go to the hcl version?
I have not tried sulbutiamine. There is some discussion about it in the Comments here. Dr. Lonsdale replied to the questions about sulbutiamine (last comment): "Sulbutiamine is a disulfide derivative of thiamine. I recommend reading the post (the article?) above carefully to see why the disulfide derivatives are the best." Note: "disulfide" is mentioned 25 times.

I responded badly to the TTFD. One capsule gave me a headache that lasted 36 hours. At that time, I was very low in glutathione (blood test). TTFD uses glutathione (some how, some way) and it is known to cause negative reactions if you are low in it. Two years have past since I tested the TTFD and, because I've been high dosing thiamine hcl, my glutathione level has normalized. I think it might be possible that I could tolerate the TTFD or sulbutiamine now. However, because I still have lead poisoning and it is the reason my glutathione level got so low, it may be best for me to continue to use thiamine hcl because it has proven to allow my glutathione level to normalize.

Validus

I have not tried sulbutiamine. There is some discussion about it in the Comments here. Dr. Lonsdale replied to the questions about sulbutiamine (last comment): "Sulbutiamine is a disulfide derivative of thiamine. I recommend reading the post (the article?) above carefully to see why the disulfide derivatives are the best." Note: "disulfide" is mentioned 25 times.

I responded badly to the TTFD. One capsule gave me a headache that lasted 36 hours. At that time, I was very low in glutathione (blood test). TTFD uses glutathione (some how, some way) and it is known to cause negative reactions if you are low in it. Two years have past since I tested the TTFD and, because I've been high dosing thiamine hcl, my glutathione level has normalized. I think it might be possible that I could tolerate the TTFD or sulbutiamine now. However, because I still have lead poisoning and it is the reason my glutathione level got so low, it may be best for me to continue to use thiamine hcl because it has proven to allow my glutathione level to normalize.
I've read that many need to take TTFD with sam-e, Betaine/trimethylglycine, NAC & glycine for the exact reasons you mentioned. I took sulbutiamine years ago and got a bad headache. When I started again about a month ago, I took them with the previously mentioned and have avoided all headaches.

EONutrition has a nice youtube channel who seems to speak extensively on vitamin b1/thiamine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals