The Brain is second largest organ of detoxification…

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
To get better you have to first heal your gut, the liver is the largest organ of detoxification, the key to healing your liver besides good nutrition is absolutely having a good full bowl movement every day, your body can not heal itself if you are not having a good bowl movement every day, Ray has stressed the importance of this, that’s why he talks so much about Cascara sagrada, to fully get better after you heal your gut and have your nutrition balanced is to heal the second largest organ of detoxification, your brain. If you have been really not feeling good for long time there will be brain inflammation, they have proven with MRI that all children with Autism have one common symptom, that is brain inflammation.
How do we heal brain inflammation, I did with a PEMF device invented by a NASA scientist, it’s called a Micro-Pulse. I put the two coils on each side of my head just above my ears using a head band to hold in place, this device is excellent for concussions also, used for a hour a day for three months, everything got better.

For thyroid use Orange-Red spectrum Light (not infrared) directly on thyroid every day, check my past posts I go in to great deal about photobiomodulation.

nigma

Looking for the info on "The Brain is second largest organ of detoxification"..

mostlylurking

Looking for the info on "The Brain is second largest organ of detoxification"..
Me too.... It seems to me the Designer went to a lot of trouble to include the blood/brain barrier to minimize toxins getting into the brain if its actual purpose is to detox.

Dave Clark

What is this micro pulse ?
MiraMate has one as well. I have had the MicroPulse for years, but the Mira Mate in my opinion is an improvement since it reverses polarity every ten minutes, allowing cells to not get a memory on the charge, so to speak. Both are good.

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Me too.... It seems to me the Designer went to a lot of trouble to include the blood/brain barrier to minimize toxins getting into the brain if its actual purpose is to detox.
Our concepts of the blood brain barrier are wrong, and how do you think the brain communicates with our body at every second, how does the Vagus Nerve communicate from the gut to the brain? Why do all children with autism have brain inflammation, major gut problems and severe sensory processing issues.

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
MiraMate has one as well. I have had the MicroPulse for years, but the Mira Mate in my opinion is an improvement since it reverses polarity every ten minutes, allowing cells to not get a memory on the charge, so to speak. Both are good.
Looks interesting, what kind of wave form does it use?

mostlylurking

Our concepts of the blood brain barrier are wrong, and how do you think the brain communicates with our body at every second, how does the Vagus Nerve communicate from the gut to the brain? Why do all children with autism have brain inflammation, major gut problems and severe sensory processing issues.
Thiamine. Thiamine deficiency.

mostlylurking

My last response was a little cryptic.
Here's a link and a quote from the article:

"Thiamine (vitamin B1) is an essential nutrient that serves as a cofactor for a number of enzymes, mostly with mitochondrial localization. Some thiamine-dependent enzymes are involved in energy metabolism and biosynthesis of nucleic acids whereas others are part of the antioxidant machinery. The brain is highly vulnerable to thiamine deficiency due to its heavy reliance on mitochondrial ATP production. This is more evident during rapid growth (i.e., perinatal periods and children) in which thiamine deficiency is commonly associated with either malnutrition or genetic defects. Thiamine deficiency contributes to a number of conditions spanning from mild neurological and psychiatric symptoms (confusion, reduced memory, and sleep disturbances) to severe encephalopathy, ataxia, congestive heart failure, muscle atrophy, and even death. This review discusses the current knowledge on thiamine deficiency and associated morbidity of neurological and psychiatric disorders, with special emphasis on the pediatric population, as well as the putative beneficial effect of thiamine supplementation in autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other neurological conditions."

also there's this one:

"How do you heal the blood-brain barrier?
B vitamins. Several B vitamins support the health of the blood-brain barrier: Vitamin B1 (thiamine) deficiency disrupts the blood-brain barrier and supplementation can restore it. Vitamins B12, B5, and B9 (folate) can restore blood-brain barrier integrity."

also:
"Thiamine deficiency (TD) results in focal lesions in several regions of the rat brain including the thalamus and inferior colliculus. Since alterations in blood-brain barrier (BBB) integrity may play a role in this damage, we have examined the influence of TD on the unidirectional blood-to-brain transfer constant (Ki) of the low molecular weight species α-aminoisobutyric acid (AIB) in vulnerable and non-vulnerable brain regions at different stages during progression of the disorder, and following its reversal with thiamine. Analysis of the regional distribution of Ki values showed early (day 10) increased transfer of [14C]-AIB across the BBB in the vulnerable medial thalamus as well as the non-vulnerable caudate and hippocampus. At the acute symptomatic stage (day 14), more widespread BBB permeability changes were detected in most areas including the lateral thalamus, inferior colliculus, and non-vulnerable cerebellum and pons. Twenty-four hours following thiamine replenishment, a heterogeneous pattern of increased BBB permeability was observed in which many structures maintained increased uptake of [14C]-AIB. No increase in the [3H]-dextran space, a marker of intravascular volume, was detected in brain regions during the progress of TD, suggesting that BBB permeability to this large tracer was unaffected. These results indicate that BBB opening i) occurs early during TD, ii) is not restricted to vulnerable areas of the brain, iii) is progressive, iv) persists for at least 24 h following treatment with thiamine, and v) is likely selective in nature, depending on the molecular species being transported."

how do you think the brain communicates with our body at every second, how does the Vagus Nerve communicate from the gut to the brain?
Via the autonomic nervous system. It is highly dependent on thiamine to work properly.

mostlylurking

Did you read the article at the link that you provided? The point argued in the article is that fetus brain barriers are better developed and work better in utero to protect the brain from substances (like pharmaceutical medications for the mother) than others believe; it does not say that the blood brain barrier doesn't work.

It is my understanding that the autonomic nervous system sends the messaging back and forth from brain to body (and body to brain) and that thiamine is critically needed for this process to work.

"The point is that thiamine governs the energy synthesis that is essential to our total function and it can affect virtually any group of cells in the body. However, the brain, heart and nervous system, particularly the autonomic (automatic) nervous system (ANS) are the most energy requiring organs and are likely to be most affected."

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Did you read the article at the link that you provided? The point argued in the article is that fetus brain barriers are better developed and work better in utero to protect the brain from substances (like pharmaceutical medications for the mother) than others believe; it does not say that the blood brain barrier doesn't work.

It is my understanding that the autonomic nervous system sends the messaging back and forth from brain to body (and body to brain) and that thiamine is critically needed for this process to work.

"The point is that thiamine governs the energy synthesis that is essential to our total function and it can affect virtually any group of cells in the body. However, the brain, heart and nervous system, particularly the autonomic (automatic) nervous system (ANS) are the most energy requiring organs and are likely to be most affected."
“Other claims of barrier immaturity or leakiness in developing animals in dye injection experiments can be explained by use of excessive volumes or concentrations of material injected into fragile animals.”

Those of us that are very sick, children with Autism are fragile animals and our guts have not been detoxing properly (micro biome imbalance, not have normal bowl movement every day) so we do have excessive volumes of toxic material in our bodies.

And it’s not just blood that effects brain functioning, the whole universe is made up of electro magnetic energy, we are bio electric beings, cells function by electron flow, what’s going on in our body instantly effects the brain, that’s how the brain knows what to do to keep us alive. If electron flow is disrupted the brain tries to maintain homeostasis, the brain becomes inflamed because of several factors.
People with a chronic fatigue have brain inflammation.

The Thiamine theory is interesting, have you used this nutrient to get better? Or do you know people that have? What form Thiamine and how much daily did you use? Was it always used in conjunction with other B vitamins? How long did it take to see results?

Thanks for your input in this conversation…

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I believe they use several wave forms, which they say increases its effectiveness, along with the bi-directional pulses.
Do you find this device works better for you then the Micro-Pulse, it looks promising but the language they use is very vague and not scientific, and no proof of their theories, the Micro-Pulse has clinical research, and the NASA scientist that invented it developed his knowledge by creating PEMF to enhance cell growth and functioning for life in space and it worked. But ultimately it’s what we find works for us that is most important, would love to hear you feedback on comparing the two devices.

mostlylurking

Those of us that are very sick, children with Autism are fragile animals and our guts have not been detoxing properly (micro biome imbalance, not have normal bowl movement every day) so we do have excessive volumes of toxic material in our bodies.
Yes. I've been down that road. Much better now. I don't know that you'd call me autistic. Never got that label. But I was very damaged. First by heavy metal poisoning (mercury and lead). Then years later by organo-phosphate insecticide (Dursban Fire Ant Poison). Then 15+ years later with more lead.

My brain was damaged by the Dursban. It took several years to recover. I taught myself how to hand marble fabric; the right brain learning rewired my brain.
And it’s not just blood that effects brain functioning, the whole universe is made up of electro magnetic energy, we are bio electric beings, cells function by electron flow, what’s going on in our body instantly effects the brain, that’s how the brain knows what to do to keep us alive. If electron flow is disrupted the brain tries to maintain homeostasis, the brain becomes inflamed because of several factors.
Yes, we are bio-electrical beings. EMF is assaulting everyone. You should take steps to clean up your environmental electrical pollution as much as possible. Thiamine helps protect and improves tolerance.

The brain needs thiamine to maintain homeostasis.

People with a chronic fatigue have brain inflammation.
People with chronic fatigue have brain inflammation AND thiamine deficiency/functional blockage. Been there, done that. For many years (more than 35, off and on).
The Thiamine theory is interesting, have you used this nutrient to get better? Or do you know people that have? What form Thiamine and how much daily did you use? Was it always used in conjunction with other B vitamins? How long did it take to see results?
Yes, I take high dose thiamine hcl. Because my glutathione level was very low (because of my heavy metal poisoning), I could not tolerate TTFD. I found thiamine hcl to be the solution for me. I take 1 gram of pure powder thiamine hcl 2Xday. I take other supplements too, mainly other b's, magnesium glycinate, pregnenolone, progesterone. I'm 73 years old, female.

When I first tried taking thiamine hcl (October 2020), I took about 300mg with water (not juice, nothing sweet); within 45 minutes, my body temperature increased a full degree to normal (98.6) and all my inflammation disappeared.

You might find the information provided on Dr. Costantini's website of interest, especially the short before and after videos of his patients, and the About Dr. Costantini page. There is some information provided in some of the After Treatment videos about how long the response to the high dose thiamine took.
Thanks for your input in this conversation…
Glad to try to help.

Last edited:

mostlylurking

our guts have not been detoxing properly (micro biome imbalance, not have normal bowl movement every day) so we do have excessive volumes of toxic material in our bodies.
I want to add that high dose thiamine hcl normalized my intestinal tract. I had suffered with SIBO, leaky gut, strong gluten sensitivity, and was almost universally reactive to all the foods tested via multiple Alcat food sensitivity tests. I'm fine now, but still avoid gluten and nightshade plants (tomatoes, peppers, eggplant). The normalization of peristalsis, resolution of low stomach acid, constipation/diarrhea, was pretty amazing and became eye-opening amazing after two days of taking the 1 gram thiamine hcl, 2Xday.

Mito

MiraMate has one as well. I have had the MicroPulse for years, but the Mira Mate in my opinion is an improvement since it reverses polarity every ten minutes, allowing cells to not get a memory on the charge, so to speak.
Looks like ICES device reverses polarity.
B0642D0B-D4AA-4322-BE45-D9C299DDBB42.jpeg

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Looks like ICES device reverses polarity.
View attachment 46411
Yes the updated Micro-Pulse had many frequency options, but it’s always a square wave form, I have talked to Robert who invented this, he feels it is the shape of the square wave used that is doing most the healing, and as stated above the frequency options may add 10%~15% better results, his device offers over a dozen different frequencies, I like the array of options, I find I like different frequencies at different times, some are relaxing like the
Theta option 3 Hz-8 Hz, others offer different feelings like the Schumann Resonance option range 7.83 Hz to 33.8 Hz.
But no matter the frequency his experiments show it is a square wave that is superior to all other wave forms.

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Yes. I've been down that road. Much better now. I don't know that you'd call me autistic. Never got that label. But I was very damaged. First by heavy metal poisoning (mercury and lead). Then years later by organo-phosphate insecticide (Dursban Fire Ant Poison). Then 15+ years later with more lead.

My brain was damaged by the Dursban. It took several years to recover. I taught myself how to hand marble fabric; the right brain learning rewired my brain.

Yes, we are bio-electrical beings. EMF is assaulting everyone. You should take steps to clean up your environmental electrical pollution as much as possible. Thiamine helps protect and improves tolerance.

The brain needs thiamine to maintain homeostasis.

People with chronic fatigue have brain inflammation AND thiamine deficiency/functional blockage. Been there, done that. For many years (more than 35, off and on).

Yes, I take high dose thiamine hcl. Because my glutathione level was very low (because of my heavy metal poisoning), I could not tolerate TTFD. I found thiamine hcl to be the solution for me. I take 1 gram of pure powder thiamine hcl 2Xday. I take other supplements too, mainly other b's, magnesium glycinate, pregnenolone, progesterone. I'm 73 years old, female.

When I first tried taking thiamine hcl (October 2020), I took about 300mg with water (not juice, nothing sweet); within 45 minutes, my body temperature increased a full degree to normal (98.6) and all my inflammation disappeared.

You might find the information provided on Dr. Costantini's website of interest, especially the short before and after videos of his patients, and the About Dr. Costantini page. There is some information provided in some of the After Treatment videos about how long the response to the high dose thiamine took.

Glad to try to help.
Yes I agree EMF is a issue, but most people don’t really understand what the problem really is, I use to be a electrician and because I was so sensitive I did a lot of research in to this.
I would review this website to truly understand what the main issue in the home is with EMF,
I have have talked extensively about this in prior posts, you can search for them.

“The STETZERiZER® Filter is designed to filter harmonics and other high frequency electrical pollution (“dirty electricity”) from the electrical environment, thereby reducing the potential for leakage into the human environment”

Thank you very much for info on Thiamine hcl, I am going to experiment with it.

mostlylurking

Yes I agree EMF is a issue, but most people don’t really understand what the problem really is, I use to be a electrician and because I was so sensitive I did a lot of research in to this.
I would review this website to truly understand what the main issue in the home is with EMF,
I have have talked extensively about this in prior posts, you can search for them.

“The STETZERiZER® Filter is designed to filter harmonics and other high frequency electrical pollution (“dirty electricity”) from the electrical environment, thereby reducing the potential for leakage into the human environment”

Thank you very much for info on Thiamine hcl, I am going to experiment with it.
Thanks for the STETZERiZER filter info; I'll look into it. I'm out in the country away from other houses and I've got everything hardwired (no wifi) and I think this house is pretty clean re. dirty electricity but I don't know it is.

Good luck on your health journey. I hope that you find the thiamine info helpful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals