Stop eating raw bull testicles to boost testosterone!

FitnessMike

liver king would not agree but okay...

Jessie

Thanks. I was always baffled by the claims eating balls would increase T. Just based off the oral bioavailability alone, you'd think that would be enough for people to highly scrutinize these claims.

Just eating liver would probably actually be better, considering it provides the necessary nutrients for steroidogenesis.

FitnessMike

Agree with what? That eating testicles increases T or that it helps with muscle growth for example?
it was meant to come up as a joke, he eats raw balls daily I believe

-Luke-

Raw testicles?

Wait...

People do that?

Jessie

Raw testicles?

Wait...

People do that?
Yeah.

The Youtube personality named "sv3rige" has/had a video where he was eating raw bull balls, talking about how juicy they were :tearsofjoy:.

Pretty sure it was just some kink for him, lol.

-Luke-

On the other hand, raw Bulls testicles could be a game changer regarding testosterone. Michael Jordan for sure had some balls.

Okay, bad joke.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
it was meant to come up as a joke, he eats raw balls daily I believe
Sorry, jokes as text aren't always easy to catch haha. Yes, he eats them daily or at least very frequently.

Johhnyb

@Hans this made me think of your previous article on T/DHT and prostate mentioned that even in hypogonadism the prostate has levels that are 10 times higher for these hormones than serum, therefore rather than eating bull testicles, wouldn’t it be better to eat bull prostate?

Never eaten either and don’t intent to start haha

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans this made me think of your previous article on T/DHT and prostate mentioned that even in hypogonadism the prostate has levels that are 10 times higher for these hormones than serum, therefore rather than eating bull testicles, wouldn’t it be better to eat bull prostate?

Never eaten either and don’t intent to start haha
It's a good idea, but then you'd still likely have to eat many lbs of it just to get a few mgs, which will be detoxed very quickly as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals