Increase Sunlight-induced testosterone boost by avoiding this

Hans

Forum Supporter

Sup my Sunlight Samurai! Are you still getting lots of sunlight? Have you noticed any T and libido-boosting benefits since upping your sunlight exposure?

Don

If i get the wedding tackle out when possible in sunlight, yes i feel i do, but no actual blood work or anything to back it up.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
20-30 minutes every few days directly on the scrotum.
Noice.
If i get the wedding tackle out when possible in sunlight, yes i feel i do, but no actual blood work or anything to back it up.
Nice. Improving how you feel is ultimately the goal. And many of the changes will likely not show up on blood tests.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Have you tried haidut's SolBan, and if so, how does it compare to your sunscreen recipe?
I haven't tried his yet, but I want to add caffeine to my mix as well. It will add extra benefit.

Mauritio

Sup my Sunlight Samurai! Are you still getting lots of sunlight? Have you noticed any T and libido-boosting benefits since upping your sunlight exposure?
If I get sunlight on my balls yes. But it first makes me hypoglycemic and grumpy then the next day/same evening I get symptoms of higher T/DHT like increased confidence, increased dominacmince and female attraction.
It's tough to find the right dose tough, since it depends on the time of the day how long I can go.