Testosterone and Prostate Cancer: We've been LIED To!

GTW

Seems plausible. However, taking another step back, it may be that the etiology of prostate cancer begins with (occult) urinary tract infections and chronic inflammation.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Seems plausible. However, taking another step back, it may be that the etiology of prostate cancer begins with (occult) urinary tract infections and chronic inflammation.
Yes definitely. But people with higher T have less inflammation (T is anti-inflammatory). Another win for T.

geusterman

I am pretty sure I gave myself prostate cancer (it is not in our history with our males) with copious amounts of soy lattes when I was 48 to 50 years old. I was lactose intolerant so I switched soy not realizing that natural milk did not produce lactose intolerance. We caught the cancer before it escaped the prostate gland and I got rid of the gland. I believe it was the estrogen from the soy and low testosterone that exposed me to the prostate cancer.
Of course all of my doctors told me that I was wrong. I think there’s been a major effort starting in the last century to reduce the testosterone levels of American males. I notice the Chinese don’t do that.
I have done TRT for 16 years and I have no issues. It’s essential to life for me. I also have a zero calcium score of my heart arteries which I credit 40 years of regular exercise as well as the protection of serum testosterone.

kimbriel

I am pretty sure I gave myself prostate cancer (it is not in our history with our males) with copious amounts of soy lattes when I was 48 to 50 years old. I was lactose intolerant so I switched soy not realizing that natural milk did not produce lactose intolerance. We caught the cancer before it escaped the prostate gland and I got rid of the gland. I believe it was the estrogen from the soy and low testosterone that exposed me to the prostate cancer.
Of course all of my doctors told me that I was wrong. I think there’s been a major effort starting in the last century to reduce the testosterone levels of American males. I notice the Chinese don’t do that.
I have done TRT for 16 years and I have no issues. It’s essential to life for me. I also have a zero calcium score of my heart arteries which I credit 40 years of regular exercise as well as the protection of serum testosterone.
I think Ray's position was that prostate cancer is estrogen driven.