Gonadin review: the most unique testosterone booster?

Frankdee20

What has been your experience?
I’ve tried Pansterone, Androsterone with and without Clomid and Examastan. I’ve never tried this product though. Unfortunately, Pansterone seems to convert to sulfated Preg and DHEA because it must be their strong GABA block that causes anxiety. Gonadin seems to have a component that blocks MAO-B which also lowers GABA so I’d probably hate it

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I’ve tried Pansterone, Androsterone with and without Clomid and Examastan. I’ve never tried this product though. Unfortunately, Pansterone seems to convert to sulfated Preg and DHEA because it must be their strong GABA block that causes anxiety. Gonadin seems to have a component that blocks MAO-B which also lowers GABA so I’d probably hate it
I think it might help with anxiety, but might worsen obsessive thoughts. Preg-S is also an NMDA agonist, so it might worsen anxiety, who knows. Other report that they feel absolutely nothing from it even at 8 drops daily.

DKayJoe

Thanks for the review, do you think this would be an effective compound to use alongside HCG? I'm planning on starting a 12 week cycle (250iu mon-wed-fri) as I suffer from PFS like symptoms. I am currently using pansterone (10 drops oral, 5 drops scrotal and 3 drops naval) as well as 2 drops of coritnon on my naval daily which has done absolute wonders for me. Without this it's almost impossible to focus which greatly impacted my studies. My worry is causing sensitivity issues using these alongside the HCG protocol so I wonder if this would be a relatively decent substitute. I know it would be no where near as powerful but I'm dreading a complete reversal of my focus and 'pep' stepping off the DHEA/Preg/Prog in order to use the HCG.

I'm thinking Gonadin and 40 mg pregnenolone alongside the HCG shouldn't cause issues? I really want to get my boys somewhere back to where they were...

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Excellent review. Always like reading your articles.

You have a thyroid gland instead of a pituitary on one of the pictures, lol.
💪 thanks for reading.
Thanks for the review, do you think this would be an effective compound to use alongside HCG? I'm planning on starting a 12 week cycle (250iu mon-wed-fri) as I suffer from PFS like symptoms. I am currently using pansterone (10 drops oral, 5 drops scrotal and 3 drops naval) as well as 2 drops of coritnon on my naval daily which has done absolute wonders for me. Without this it's almost impossible to focus which greatly impacted my studies. My worry is causing sensitivity issues using these alongside the HCG protocol so I wonder if this would be a relatively decent substitute. I know it would be no where near as powerful but I'm dreading a complete reversal of my focus and 'pep' stepping off the DHEA/Preg/Prog in order to use the HCG.

I'm thinking Gonadin and 40 mg pregnenolone alongside the HCG shouldn't cause issues? I really want to get my boys somewhere back to where they were...
I'd just keep an eye on Estradiol when on HCG. Gonadin should be enough. I've worked with PFS peeps who made their sensitivity way worse with HCG, likely due to the Estradiol.
If you benefit from cortinon, I wouldn't cut it out, even when you're on HCG.

Dave Clark

Hans, were you using selegiline when using Gonadin, are were you just referencing it? What do you think of just using selegiline on its own for these effects? Selegiline ultimately is far easier on the wallet from what I've seen.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Would Gonadin be useful to take for older men with PFS?
I did not see anything concrete about this on the main Gonadin thread.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Gonadin makes me extremely irritable after a few days.
I snapped at a guy at work for just saying hello to me and almost got into a fight...crazy
Could be because it raises testo which is converting to estrogen, but who could know for sure...

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Would Gonadin be useful to take for older men with PFS?
I did not see anything concrete about this on the main Gonadin thread.
Best to give it a try.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Gonadin makes me extremely irritable after a few days.
I snapped at a guy at work for just saying hello to me and almost got into a fight...crazy
Could be because it raises testo which is converting to estrogen, but who could know for sure...
I've had a similar experience with androsterone. Not sure why either. It's GABAergic so should have the opposite effect. But DHEA agonizes the estrogen receptor, so perhap andro as well.
Perhaps one of the ingredients of Gonadin does the same.

Charger

Gonadin can put me on edge as well above 4 drops, I used to respond differently, but I could've been on more GABAergic substances with it at the time.

Basically, with a full dose of 8 drops, I can get really short with people. My brain is in "I gotta get this done" mode, so small talk and stuff becomes really irritating to me especially in a workplace setting. Lately, I've just been using 4 drops in the morning and only add 2-4 drops midday if an extra kick is needed to get through the day.

I attribute these effects to excess dopamine (adrenaline) personally.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Gonadin can put me on edge as well above 4 drops, I used to respond differently, but I could've been on more GABAergic substances with it at the time.

Basically, with a full dose of 8 drops, I can get really short with people. My brain is in "I gotta get this done" mode, so small talk and stuff becomes really irritating to me especially in a workplace setting. Lately, I've just been using 4 drops in the morning and only add 2-4 drops midday if an extra kick is needed to get through the day.

I attribute these effects to excess dopamine (adrenaline) personally.
Haha. I thought its only me who has such experiences with gonadin.
I cannot speak for you, but for me excess adrenaline has a very different and distinct kind of shaky feeling. This what I am talking about with gonadin is really moody, pissed of, leave me alone feeling.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals