SHBG Too Low!

Jon

Damn I didn't see this yesterday. Could you explain more? Or just PM me man, this is fascinating.

Well I'm not an expert on all of it lol but I believe sbhg levels are indicative of liver health, specifically lipid deposition (or not). Generally speaking, a high carb lower fat diet would be more conducive for liver health and should keep triglycerides low as well as keep glucose sensitivity (glucose (starch) both in the presence and in the abscence of high fat tends to foster insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance even when over eaten). If this is the diet a person ate their whole life, it would be acceptable to assume they would have a more optimal hormone balance.

This also doesn't take into account more sun exposure and exercise activity these cultures most likely get.

Hairfedup

Well I'm not an expert on all of it lol but I believe sbhg levels are indicative of liver health, specifically lipid deposition (or not). Generally speaking, a high carb lower fat diet would be more conducive for liver health and should keep triglycerides low as well as keep glucose sensitivity (glucose (starch) both in the presence and in the abscence of high fat tends to foster insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance even when over eaten). If this is the diet a person ate their whole life, it would be acceptable to assume they would have a more optimal hormone balance.

This also doesn't take into account more sun exposure and exercise activity these cultures most likely get.

Now that's interesting..thanks man.

Jon

Now that's interesting..thanks man.

No prob :) the forums and search bar are your friend here. Any time you're interested about why the ray Peat community suggests something, if you search the forums you're sure to find lots of answers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals