Resources Why Coronavirus Testing Is Very Inaccurate

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This might be a dumb question, but why can't you use a cartridge respirator? You can buy one with a face shield built in as well. Does it have to do with the ability to talk to patients?
I just found this picture of a Respiratory Therapist in South Carolina! A131477F-E0D9-4D1E-9F37-8EEC313311C9.png

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Haha, yah that's what I meant. I kind of want to wear mine to the grocery store to freak people out.
It would definitely protect you and you might even start a trend! We could all use a good laugh so if you do please share a picture.:p:

achillea

Our county wants everyone to partake in a covid test, blood draw antibody test made available by United Biomedical Group. Any references please

RealNeat

James has an interesting view, but is concerned. Goes against Wolfgang, who Peat has referenced.

Unbreaking Science ENDING THE PANDEMIC EPISODE 1: CDC’s Deadly Testing Fiasco: Fascism, Profiteering, Both?

"What do you think about Wolfgang Wodarg’s study that the response is so overblown and that there is a lack of a comparison between last year and this year. People seldom look at which virus caused the yearly death related to flu. He referred to Glasglow’s study that Corona type always caused 10-15% of the flu-related death each year.

And more scientists question the official media narratives now.
Ten More Experts Question Coronavirus Panic | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

f04be611b3b04d97240596e3a62cb31c
jameslyonsweiler
March 31, 2020 at 7:05 pm
It is completely misleading.
1) Look at the data on % infections from any virus year to year. With SARS-CoV-2 we expect at least 70%.
That’s more than all of the other viruses combined.
2) The test (RT-PCR) from German WAS validated. We know it is both sensitive and specific to SARS-CoV-2.
Read the initial report, which is now also published in a peer-reviewed journal.
https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...22341d99287a1b17c111902.pdf?sfvrsn=d381fc88_2

3)We had information from China on how dangerous SARS-CoV-2 is.

4) No people died of COVID-19 “in previous years” because the virus was not present in the human population until Nov 2019.
He needs to read the available scientific literature and analyses including those which date – via molecular lock – entry
into our species no sooner than November 2019.

5) The PCR test (good ones anyway) are designed to be specific to the virus they are designed to detect.

6) He is apparently unaware that the virus was isolated from tissue from the lungs from a man who died in Wuhan.
No other viruses were found in that sample.

7) He confounds “infection with coronavirus” with “infection with SARS-CoV-2” and draws an unwarranted conclusion
during the increase phase of an outbreak – that the overall rate will be the same as the rate from past years.

I think his video has misled a large number of people who are already justifiably untrusting of government health agencies
who have pushed a vaccine agenda using false information..

Everyone should please remember that in the “Boy Who Cried Wolf”, there was, in fact, a real wolf.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals