Need Books/sources On Understanding Viruses

yoshiesque

Does anyone know of any good truthful books that explain viruses and how they work? I want to be able to understand a lot about this situation so i can present it to others. Main things i want to undersatnd at the moment is:

- exactly why and how these viruses get into our body
- why we would not be experiencing sars/covid/ebola etc naturally (eg animal to human transmission). it seems like they are all engineered.
- basically enough info to get better understanding of virologists work, withou doing a damn degree in it.

yerrag

Great Courses Plus channel on YouTube is very interesting. I finished a 3-part series on the 1918 pandemic. Still more on virus but they are all lengthy and I plan to resume later.

ww3not4me

Immunology and Microbiology text books from ebay often $150 to $250 text book used for under $10.

yerrag

Great Courses Plus channel on YouTube is very interesting. I finished a 3-part series on the 1918 pandemic. Still more on virus but they are all lengthy and I plan to resume later.
I've changed my view on virus.

It's a modern superstition. While there are still ghosts, there are no viruses.

Instead, study pleomorphism and terrain theory. You won't have to understand incoherent tall tales, and you won't be flummoxed by incomprehensible language, and you won't need to run to high priest experts to keep explaining to you what you don't understand.

There are three possible ways to deal with that.

Become a disciple of that expert by pretending you understand, and then become that expert by teaching what you don't really understand and call that science.

Or be true to yourself and admit you are stupid, and submit to the authority of the high priest expert. Don't micromanage and delegate your thinking to the ones with degrees, especially from the hallowed Ivy League.

Or be true to yourself and think critically. Question. Listen to the alternative theories. The medical system as we know is not the only arbiter of knowledge when it comes to our health. Venture out into the fringes. There you may find something that negates the reality of viruses. Look at pleomorphism and terrain theory for an alternate explanation for viruses and germ theory.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals