REPORT FROM SWITZERLAND

OP
P

Peatress

Swiss voters agree to "net-zero" carbon law, a 15% tax rate for multinationals, and to extend the "anti-Covid" law.

1687196305684.png

-Luke-

Not much Wilhelm Tell left it seems.

Hermes

I don't think the election was rigged. The propaganda was successful, people actually believe the climate BS. Young people honestly feel an urgency to change things, especially in the cities, think Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, all leftist hotspots, lots of brainwashed academics who were among the first to follow the recommendations of the Federal Office of Health (Bundesamt für Gesundheit, BAG). Really, there's no need to rig the polls when all you need is newspapers as your friendly allies to hammer home the message that planet earth is on the verge of self-destruction if we don't act NOW. It's crazy how climate fashism is en vogue, and if you question it even a little bit, you'll get pushback.

Out of 26 cantons in Switzerland, seven actually voted against the mandate, in the east of Switzerland Thurgau and Appenzell, and in the central part of Switzerland Glarus, Schwyz, Uri, Nidwalden, Obwalden. These are the more conservative regions of Switzerland, where people actually have common sense. And a deep-rooted skepticism about what politicians in the capital are up to. Interestingly, the three founding cantons of the Swiss Confederation were among the seven that opposed the climate mandate.

Hermes

@Peatress
My pleasure. What it all means remains to be seen. Some people say that there is really no feasible means to actually enforce the law. There is probably a split among the powers that be, not everyone is on board with the WEF plan. How are you going to make money if you can't tax people because they can't make a living? Are you going to tax AI? No population to skim off. World enslavement has serious downsides for the super-rich.

For a much better treatment of these ideas, see the last paragraph of this paper by the infamous Miles Mathis: http://mileswmathis.com/awake.pdf

Do you know if the vote was rigged or are people really supporting the net zero policy?
yes i have the feeling that voting results are being changed. the highly praised direct democracy of switzerland is only a shadow of its former self. this could already be observed in other votes, e.g. against rampant immigration.

the NWO and the Great Reset are also pushed here

OP
P

Peatress

yes i have the feeling that voting results are being changed. the highly praised direct democracy of switzerland is only a shadow of its former self. this could already be observed in other votes, e.g. against rampant immigration.

the NWO and the Great Reset are also pushed here
I was hoping excess death would nudge people into action but it looks like they are not connecting all the agendas – yet.
“Corona Wahnsinn.” How fast society can turn on people!
Indeed
@Peatress
My pleasure. What it all means remains to be seen. Some people say that there is really no feasible means to actually enforce the law. There is probably a split among the powers that be, not everyone is on board with the WEF plan. How are you going to make money if you can't tax people because they can't make a living? Are you going to tax AI? No population to skim off. World enslavement has serious downsides for the super-rich.

For a much better treatment of these ideas, see the last paragraph of this paper by the infamous Miles Mathis: http://mileswmathis.com/awake.pdf
Thank you, this was an invigorating read. Although I don’t have enough knowledge about some of the characters mentioned, I did get a visceral reaction to the film (The Great Awakening) which I watched recently. I was confused by the communism stance and thought it backward looking. I got that ‘feeling’ of being played. Anyway, I didn’t think anything more of it until this article. It actually gives me hope. This made me laugh out loud, ”it is hard to get rich stealing from people whose greatest possessions are a bag of rice and a couple of goats.” There is something sobering about humour.

I was hoping excess death would nudge people into action but it looks like they are not connecting all the agendas – yet.
it was already the third referendum to eliminate the so-called covid law, which allows the government emergency powers and can undermine the constitution. all referendums were rejected. who voluntarily votes to keep such a law in place until 2024 at the latest?

OP
P

Peatress

it was already the third referendum to eliminate the so-called covid law, which allows the government emergency powers and can undermine the constitution. all referendums were rejected. who voluntarily votes to keep such a law in place until 2024 at the latest?
Very strange.

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatress

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals