Recommendation for online consultations

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Hi.

After searching for about 10 years how to solve my health issues, I find myself at square one and I don't think I will ever be able to solve my problems alone.
I have read all the forum and know all of it, but I am unable to help myself, my condition is just getting worse and worse...
Is any of the people here doing online consultations and has reliable ways to solve mental health problems and chronic fatigue issues?

I had one consultation with Chris Masterjohn last year and I wanted to schedule now again, but he is not working anymore with people outside of USA.

Or if not, could you recommend somebody? I am living in Switzerland, but online consultations can be done from anywhere.

Thank you in advance.
I dont know what to do with myself anymore.

Thanks
Bozidar

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hi @Bozidar, there is probably no one better on this planet who understands and knows how to get peoples health back then Dr. Garrett Smith. He absolutely gets what causes chronic sickness.

You can get a consultation from him here: Schedule a Consultation

If you do not want to get a consultation you can join the "Love Your Liver" group which is a do it yourself group where like minded people get together and heal themselves with the low toxin lifestyle. You can join for $99 a year. That program is an absolute goldmine of info: Membership

If you do not want to join the group, then you can get your information here on our forum by browsing the low toxin section: Forum list

I have no affiliate partnership with Dr. Smith and do not get any kickbacks or anything of the sort. From my personal observations, what he does absolutely works and will pull you out of your mess. You now have a way out.

youngsinatra

If I would go through a consultation I think I would go to @holistichealthbysheila (thats her IG name)
Her focus is on: healing thyroid, liver, gallbladder problems, chronic fatigue, hormones, toxicity problems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals