Random Attempts at Regenerative Energy!

OccamzRazer

Hi all!

I've decided to start a new log after diversifying away from the bodybuilding topics discussed in the last one.

This new log may very well include some bodybuilding stuff, but its central topic will be maximising energy and regeneration.

The primary way I'm pursuing energy right now is thru sexual transmutation.

Many people focus on abstinence when talking about sexual transmutation...but in my opinion retention is only part of the puzzle. I've been doing sexual transmutation exercises for a month or so now and they've already begun changing my life. What I've noticed includes:

- Hair regrowth
- A deeper voice
- More confidence
- Higher energy levels
- A brighter, clearer life outlook
- Increased synchronicities/ 'coincidences'

All in all,this log will be honing in on energy maximization and its downstream side benefits. Sexual transmutation will be a big part of it...but so will a variety of other 'Peaty' methods and biohacks.

So stay tuned if you wish!

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

What on gods green earth is sexual transmutation
Haha here is some reading, for starters:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/lu40yq/sexual_energy_exercises/

Some of this stuff might seem overly metaphysical...but some of it is pretty practical, too!

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Just another day & a [very] short calisthenics workout

Did some calisthenics at the park yesterday:

8 pullups
8 tricep pushups
7 pullups
7 tricep pushups
6 pullups
6 tricep pushups
5 pullups
5 tricep pushups
4 pullups
4 tricep pushups
4 pullups
4 tricep pushups
4 pullups
4 tricep pushups
4 pullups
4 tricep pushups
4 pullups
4 tricep pushups
4 pullups
4 tricep pushups
3 pullups
3 tricep pushups
2 pullups
2 tricep pushups
1 pullup (hold)
1 tricep pushup (hold)
12 ab raises

For a grand total of 56 pullups and 56 pushups in maybe 10 or 15 minutes.

It seems that doing this workout once every few days is enough to maintain 175 pounds and ~10% BF.

Speaking of maintenance, keeping my weight up has gotten easier. Thanks ice cream!

76er

For a grand total of 56 pullups and 56 pushups in maybe 10 or 15 minutes.
?

re: Ice cream – How much daily ice cream did you add in? How long have been eating it? Are you doing something to keep track of BF?

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

?

re: Ice cream – How much daily ice cream did you add in? How long have been eating it? Are you doing something to keep track of BF?
Thank you sir!

Yesterday I had a gallon. Usually I have around half a gallon, tho, and only on calisthenics days!

BF...it's entirely subjective to be honest. But I have all the usual physical markers that come with ~10%.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Supplement...minimalism?

Since beginning sexual transmutation practices, I've gradually reduced my supplement intake.

Those of you who followed the Old School Bodybuilding log know that I was taking pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, and other substances. I've since gravitated towards the cholesterol + thyroid combo that Ray seems to prefer for healthy individuals.

Currently taking just

- Desiccated thyroid (NDT)
- Magnesium citrate
- Vitamin K2

Also note that I put heavy priority on homemade bone broth, which IMO is a supplemental food...

...and red light, which could also be considered supplemental.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

The benefits of raw cannabis!

Oh, and one more supplement I forgot to mention yesterday: raw cannabis.

Eating raw cannabis won't get you high because it contains very little THC. The molecules it does contain, like THCa, CBGa, CBDa, etc, don't pass thru the blood-brain barrier as effectively as THC does. But they still provide all sorts of health benefits!

So what are the benefits of raw cannabis?

- Its CBDa is super calming
- Its THCa is neuroprotectant
- Its terpenes are anti-parasitic
- Its flavones are powerful antioxidants

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Skincare minimalism

Many times I've heard on this forum arguments against skincare products. Members here have rightfully pointed out that Hans, Danny Roddy, et al have great skin without using all sorts of fancy skincare stuff.

It's true...but I think a less dualistic approach might be warranted!

For example, my opinion is that the optimal dose of sunlight for steroid synthesis etc. is slightly in excess of what one's skin can handle. The skin on the hands and face seems most susceptible to sun damage.

So what I do is get TONS of sunlight...and then mitigate potential damage with topicals. Is this approach the best of both worlds? It's worked well for me so far!

AM skincare: vitamin C, aloe vera gel, and/or zinc oxide sunscreen (for really hot days)

PM skincare: MCT oil + lanolin + niacinamide

Weekly skincare: kelp calcium facemask

If you haven't tried the MCT oil + lanolin topical, you totally should! It was originally recommended to me by a member called @mostlylurking ...recommended again by @Rinse & rePeat ... and then @Hans just mentioned it in a recent blog.

Since using this combo a skin growth I had for over a year is now completely gone. Apparently it's powerful stuff.

All in all this routine is cheap, simple and pretty 'Peaty.'

Last edited:

golder

Skincare minimalism

Many times I've heard on this forum arguments against skincare products. Members here have rightfully pointed out that Hans, Danny Roddy, et al have great skin without using all sorts of fancy skincare stuff.

It's true...but I think a less dualistic approach might be warranted!

For example, my opinion is that the optimal dose of sunlight for steroid synthesis etc. is slightly in excess of what one's skin can handle. The skin on the hands and face seems most susceptible to sun damage.

So what I do is get TONS of sunlight...and then mitigate potential damage with topicals. Is this approach the best of both worlds? It's worked well for me so far!

AM skincare: vitamin C, aloe vera gel, and/or zinc oxide sunscreen (for really hot days)

PM skincare: MCT oil + lanolin + niacinamide

Weekly skincare: kelp calcium facemask

If you haven't tried the MCT oil + lanolin topical, you totally should! It was originally recommended to me by a member called @mostlylurking ...recommended again by @Rinse & rePeat ... and then @Hans just mentioned it in a recent blog.

Since using this combo a skin growth I had for over a year is now completely gone. Apparently it's powerful stuff.

All in all this routine is cheap, simple and pretty 'Peaty.'
Very interesting, thanks for the insights. What kelp/calcium facemask do you use?

Does the lanolin mix well with the MCT oil so it’s less waxy and easy to apply to the face? Presumably you only use a pea-sized amount (or less?) ?

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Very interesting, thanks for the insights. What kelp/calcium facemask do you use?

Does the lanolin mix well with the MCT oil so it’s less waxy and easy to apply to the face? Presumably you only use a pea-sized amount (or less?) ?
No prob, thanks for the kind words!

I use a non-labeled product provided by a writing client...but any organic product from a reputable brand is probably good. Charcoal masks can be good too, as can diatomaceous earth.

MCT+lanolin:

Yes, they mix pretty perfectly. I scoop a little lanolin into my hand (about a pea size, as you said), spread it out, squirt some MCT oil on top, and then just mix in my hand before applying.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Nicotine gum: sustainable bliss?

Yet another supplement I neglected to mention earlier: nicotine gum!

I've been having several pieces per day. There's this brand called Lucy that makes additive-free stuff...much cleaner than the nicotine gum you'd get from the grocery store/pharmacy.

Very happy with the effects so far: more focus, stable energy, brighter life outlook, etc.

It seems to have a pro-metabolic effect similar to coffee's - having the gum on an empty stomach kind of drains energy, presumably because of this pro-metabolic effect.

So if you try nic gum make sure to have a meal first! Also be sure to start slowly, perhaps with a 2mg dose. The first time I tried it I took 8mg at once...way too much lol.

In addition to the inherent benefits of nicotine, doing all this chewing is surely good for jaw structure per what @JamesGatz has been saying here. It's like a win-win!

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

A simple path towards sustainable living

It seems like a growing number of forum members here desire to live off-grid - myself included!

Recently I ordered a geodesic globe home. They're affordable, durable, and frankly they look pretty dang cool!

You don't even need to own land to live in one of these. Many farms/farmsteads in my area are happy to host me and the globe for a small monthly fee (or, better yet, in exchange for help on the farm).

Just food for thought for anyone who wants to bring the off-grid ideal from theory to practice:

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Return to weightlifting?

Been feeling really good recently and kinda felt the call back to weights. Here's the new routine, inspired by Joseph Curtis Hise and others:

20 breathing squats

20 'Reeves' shrugs

20 pullovers

Bi/tri isolation work

(^ whichever I'm feeling that day)

This is a simple, short workout much like the calisthenics stuff I've been doing. Everything is done with lots of intentional breathing.

Based on feel, at least, it seems like very little lactic acid is being produced. Probably cause the weights are pretty light: 135-225 for the squat, 135-155 for the shrug, and 70-80 for the pullover.

Also been doing LOTS of boxing and kinetic chain work. More on that later!

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

The joys of self defense!

Disclaimer: not at all a violent or aggressive person here lol. But I've found that my confidence rises the better I get at self-defense! Knowing that you could defend your friends/fam against most people in many situations is a truly great feeling.

Currently practicing:

- Old-school boxing with a focus on 'whipping' punches a la Sugar Ray Robinson

- Power generation from weird angles using weights and/or bands

- Reaction time for gun/knife disarming a la DK Yoo

- Muay Thai-style elbow and knee striking

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Sexual Transmutation = Anti-aging?

Quick lil update. Been doing sexual transmutation (basically semen retention + five Tibetan rites) for months now.

The book these rites are from claims some pretty dramatic anti-aging benefits. When I first read the book, I felt compelled to test this stuff out for myself!

Seems like it might be working...today the Dad of one of my good friends was wondering if I'm old enough to buy alcohol. (I'm 26.)

While this is obviously an n=1 case, no one has mistaken me for being <21 in years. So far so good!

Apple

five Tibetan rites
I saw this set of exercises some years ago but I have never been flexible enough to complete #4 and #5 routines and gave up.
I know you are a tall guy...any issues with those routines?

At 26 you are happy that you may look younger than 21?
hahaha ... That is hilarious

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

I saw this set of exercises some years ago but I have never been flexible enough to complete #4 and #5 routines and gave up.
I know you are a tall guy...any issues with those routines?

At 26 you are happy that you may look younger than 21?
hahaha ... That is hilarious
Not really any issues, though some of the exercises do provide a nice stretch. I'm only 6' and have always been pretty flexible. People say the exercises get easier over time. You can always start with partial movements and work your way up.

Regarding anti-aging, good point! It may not be all that important right now...but I'm trying to plan for the future, you know?

Perhaps the best way to avoid age-related degeneration is to prevent it before it really starts?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals