Progest-E application: sublingual vs swallowing, which is better?

Vileplume

what will give greater absorption for Progest-E, on the gums/ under the tongue or just swallowing it?
I remember Dr. Peat mentioning that mucosal membranes, like those on the gums, absorb the progest-e very quickly and wholly, so that's what I've always done and the effects have been pleasant and noticeable. Though I bet if you swallowed it, it would work equally well.

golder

I remember Dr. Peat mentioning that mucosal membranes, like those on the gums, absorb the progest-e very quickly and wholly, so that's what I've always done and the effects have been pleasant and noticeable. Though I bet if you swallowed it, it would work equally well.
Why not put it in the gums first and swallow after? Isn’t that the best of both worlds?

Vileplume

Why not put it in the gums first and swallow after? Isn’t that the best of both worlds?
Yeah, I always figured that when smearing it on the gums, much of it gets absorbed into the saliva and swallowed anyway.

SonOfEurope

Squeeze your 3/6/9 mg on a flat spoon or dull knife, with the tip of your tongue scoop it and massage it on the upper gums.

Don't swallow it, when you have a lot of saliva mixed with it let it rest under your tongue until you are forced to pass saliva... This guarantees maximum absorption.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals