Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

I get by on a small allowance from family

What are some places I can live where I dont

have to worry about 5g anytime soon?

My parents live in Northern California and

I am currently in the tropics in Mexico

Thank You

Inaut

You can tell this dude thinks a lot.....I think he’s on to something with smart phones/5g/biometrics/AI though

meatbag

If you're looking in the US; West Virginia, Wyoming, Montana are likely the best bets. I know there are areas in WV that are United States National Radio Quiet Zone - Wikipedia

If not, then probably South America is where I'd look.

Obviously big cities are gonna be first to adopt and will have the highest amounts of 5G exposure.

Also, I think it can be helpful to keep in mind that a lot of the recommendations Peat makes will in many ways nullify or reduce the harmful effects of 5g;
Blocking The Negative Effects Of Electromagnetic Radiation

It seems to mediate its negative effects (biochemically speaking) through the voltage gated calcium channels.

California may be the first state to ban 5G, so I'd keep an eye out for that

BingDing

Northern California may actually be worth looking at. About 6 years ago Mendocino County barely had 3G, and IIRC they banned internet at schools because of radiation fears. A lot of people there are in your camp.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Northern California may actually be worth looking at. About 6 years ago Mendocino County barely had 3G, and IIRC they banned internet at schools because of radiation fears. A lot of people there are in your camp.

Thanks for the input bingding

This is good to hear

My parents are actually in Folsom which is

near Sacramento.May be worth looking into

I am currently in Mexico because of Dr Kruse's

idea of attempting to fix the mitochondria

that i thought I would experiment with.

Life is hard down here.No jobs.Passport

expiring in 5 weeks.Coronavirus and potential

trouble staying here with expired Visa

I have even thought

about webcamm stripping to make money

online and sun bathe in beach sand to

attempt reverse CFS

Thanks Bingding

Last edited:
OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

If you're looking in the US; West Virginia, Wyoming, Montana are likely the best bets. I know there are areas in WV that are United States National Radio Quiet Zone - Wikipedia

If not, then probably South America is where I'd look.

Obviously big cities are gonna be first to adopt and will have the highest amounts of 5G exposure.

Also, I think it can be helpful to keep in mind that a lot of the recommendations Peat makes will in many ways nullify or reduce the harmful effects of 5g;

It seems to mediate its negative effects (biochemically speaking) through the voltage gated calcium channels.

California may be the first state to ban 5G, so I'd keep an eye out for that

Thanks for the advice meatbag

As good as Peat's advice I dont think the reccomendations peats make can protect one from 5g if one is sensitive to EMR.I think once you start going much above 5ghz this is going to create problems no matter how good your diet,supplementation and sunlight game is.

Appreciate the help

David PS

It is just my opinion, but I do not think that California can opt out. Everybody and everywhere in the US is to be on the grid. If cars are to be driven without drivers, anywhere there are highways these driver cars will need to have 5G in place to support them. 5G is also needed to track us and our contacts to monitor and correct the spread of diseases such as coronavirus.

It seems that the FCC admits that it has a very aggressive and comprehensive strategy. FCC rules were designed decades ago to accommodate small cells so it may already be to late for the municipalities to resist the future. Read the positive spin the government puts out at The FCC's 5G FAST Plan

meatbag

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

It is just my opinion, but I do not think that California can opt out. Everybody and everywhere in the US is to be on the grid. If cars are to be driven without drivers, anywhere there are highways these driver cars will need to have 5G in place to support them. 5G is also needed to track us and our contacts to monitor and correct the spread of diseases such as coronavirus.

It seems that the FCC admits that it has a very aggressive and comprehensive strategy. FCC rules were designed decades ago to accommodate small cells so it may already be to late for the municipalities to resist the future. Read the positive spin the government puts out at The FCC's 5G FAST Plan

So where in the Us besides green bank do you think one can go?

Thanks

GAF

I wear my cap with faraday fabric in it all day every day and tshirt with fabric on back and sit with blanket on lap.

It has made major difference in mental state and breathing and vocal power.

David PS

I wear my cap with faraday fabric in it all day every day and tshirt with fabric on back and sit with blanket on lap.

Thanks, I am going to give that a try.

So where in the Us besides green bank do you think one can go?

You may be dreaming the impossible dream if you think you can escape 5G and still live in the US. At best you can avoid living in 5G hot spots. For now, they would be large cities and their suburbs. Eventually, the rollout will include smaller cities and then everywhere. 5G From Space: 20,000 Satellites To Blanket The Earth

For me, moving is much too drastic of a solution since it will only delay my living in 5G. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), good eating practices, supplements, and limiting personal exposure is my plan. In addition, I turn off my cell phone for most of the day and only turn it on when I feel a need to check email. Family and friends have learned that I will not return their call or text until after lunch, after diner or in the early morning.

Here are some threads that may help:
Wifi Sensitivity Supplements
Job Oppurtunities In Low Emf Areas?
Health Controversies Surrounding 5G

tfcjesse

Ooh I like this. Can you link the fabric? Growing my hair out so going to be wearing snap backs. Wonder if I can do this with those type of hats.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Thanks for the replies

Does anyone know how difficult it is stay in Mexico for longer than 6 months?

I have lost my 6 month visa while visiting a beach nearby and US passport expires at the end of May.I was told to contact the inmigration office.

Basically my parents sent me money to help me get a cheap airbnb for the next month or so

With CFS it's hard communicating in Spanish with my brain fog,memory problems

I am near the city now and would like to get near the beach

I keep getting emails from the Us embassy in Mexico City to make travel plans back to the Us if I dont plan to stay in Mexico indefinitely.

Its not the best thing in the world but I have thought about stripping on male cam sites to support a lifestyle where I can do 4 plus hours of grounding along the beach to try and fix broken mitochondria.

Thanks

Last edited:

lampofred

I remember you said you had some viral infections. Have you ever tried methylene blue (has both anti-viral and anti-radiation effects by lowering nitric oxide production)?

GAF

Search faraday fabric on amazon. I have purchased four or so different fabrics. I have no way to know if any one is better than any other.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Appreciate it Lampo,

Do you know what a good dose would be for antiviral and nitric oxide lowering?

I remember you said you had some viral infections. Have you ever tried methylene blue (has both anti-viral and anti-radiation effects by lowering nitric oxide production)?

BearWithMe

Since there are hundreds of 5G satelites being deployed on the orbit as we speak, covering every inch of the earth with 5G signal, I don't think there are any place away from 5G signal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals