Good places in Florida?

Davsey85

Hello everyone I am curious

I came cross country from Northern California and am currently in Pensacola,Fl

I am seeking a low emf/mold area perhaps around Miami to stay for winter and longer term.

I wish I can settle in one place instead of following weather patterns but i seem to get depressed if there's no sunlight

I notice some mosquitoes already in north Florida getting into the suv and getting nipped a little

Hopefully this won't be a hindrance as I pretty much live out of the vehicle

Goals-Get good UV in winter like Miami latitude minus the emf/mold.Mosquito bites

Set up somewhere with traditonal landline and ethernet.Cut back from cell phone usage

I tried the New Orleans area but too much emf and woke up feeling cold and frigid as daylight hours are shorter

Monthly disability income check is about 850.

I have about 17k saved up which airbnb costs have been eating up

Any good strategies?

Thank You

EIRE24

I've been to Ocala as I have family there and it seemed to be a nice place to live

Birdie

For winter, southern is better. But for summer with the extreme heat/humidity in the south, more northern is better. So, Central Florida probably your best bet. And more mosquitoes in south too. Would think more mold down there. And emf in Miami area.

I met someone who lives in Chrystal River (in Citrus County and north of Tampa) and loves it there. She and her husband spend a lot of time on the river. It's famous for manatees.

I think the gulf coast area is better than the Atlantic side as far as more relaxed and sweeter people overall.

Regina

Hello everyone I am curious

I came cross country from Northern California and am currently in Pensacola,Fl

I am seeking a low emf/mold area perhaps around Miami to stay for winter and longer term.

I wish I can settle in one place instead of following weather patterns but i seem to get depressed if there's no sunlight

I notice some mosquitoes already in north Florida getting into the suv and getting nipped a little

Hopefully this won't be a hindrance as I pretty much live out of the vehicle

Goals-Get good UV in winter like Miami latitude minus the emf/mold.Mosquito bites

Set up somewhere with traditonal landline and ethernet.Cut back from cell phone usage

I tried the New Orleans area but too much emf and woke up feeling cold and frigid as daylight hours are shorter

Monthly disability income check is about 850.

I have about 17k saved up which airbnb costs have been eating up

Any good strategies?

Thank You
Florida is all real expensive since the covid boom.
But central Florida is not too populated. There are many farms and merchants/people who have never used a credit card.
Gulf coast is super expensive and gets walloped with regular hurricanes.
I like the Ocala, Deland, west of New Smyrna Beach quite a lot.
There are farms that have an unmanned unlocked box next to a refrigerator and price list for you to put your money in for items you take from their fridge.

Inaut

I’ve been looking at Ocala and Citrus County for all of the reasons above. It’s high and dry for the most part as well.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Thanks guys

I am headed south today from destin,FL

The beach was really nice as I felt better from grounding.Its a bit chilly though in the panhandle

Woke up this morning in the car feeling cold as the Temps were in the low 50s

Slept in a hotel lot

DirtySkeeze

Florida is all real expensive since the covid boom.
But central Florida is not too populated. There are many farms and merchants/people who have never used a credit card.
Gulf coast is super expensive and gets walloped with regular hurricanes.
I like the Ocala, Deland, west of New Smyrna Beach quite a lot.
There are farms that have an unmanned unlocked box next to a refrigerator and price list for you to put your money in for items you take from their fridge.
This lady is right! Dont go to south florida! Its a hell hole. Id suggest staying away from it period. Its only gonna get worse. The people are generally speaking awful/retarded.

Everyone is coming here and generally its not good people. You got obnoxious and rude new yorkers, haitians (self explanatory), then u got the cubans who are obnoxious in there own way but probably the best of the bunch. Oh dont forget all the mexicans and venezuelans and of course the jews...

Inaut

This lady is right! Dont go to south florida! Its a hell hole. Id suggest staying away from it period. Its only gonna get worse. The people are generally speaking awful/retarded.

Everyone is coming here and generally its not good people. You got obnoxious and rude new yorkers, haitians (self explanatory), then u got the cubans who are obnoxious in there own way but probably the best of the bunch. Oh dont forget all the mexicans and venezuelans and of course the jews...
I do think that Florida is just a temporary place for most people seeking asylum. Right now it looks like a place of freedom but when the next leg of the satanic plan kicks into high gear, I wouldn't want to be in Florida... Jmo though

Marcine

Check out Tarpon Springs on the Gulf Coast for mellow/cheap. My friend likes it there.

angelina

I do think that Florida is just a temporary place for most people seeking asylum. Right now it looks like a place of freedom but when the next leg of the satanic plan kicks into high gear, I wouldn't want to be in Florida... Jmo though
This has been my thought as well. Glad to hear someone else say it too. EVERYONE is running down there. I've heard of three people in the last week. Seems almost too ideal right now to me.

InChristAlone

The number of NYers fleeing to Florida is like mass migration.

Regina

Why would you not want to be in Florida then? As long as you are north of Palm Beach, it's sparse except for heavily armed land owners.

Regina

My whole family is down in Miami. I agree the cubans are the best group. Really, they are 3rd generation very sweet people who love Miami and take care of it.

Birdie

My whole family is down in Miami. I agree the cubans are the best group. Really, they are 3rd generation very sweet people who love Miami and take care of it.
I agree. The Cubans I've met are wonderful, real people. And very conscious of wanting freedom. I've visited there in the fall as I used to have some of my family there. The heat in summer is not for me tho.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Im currently in Ft Lauderdale

If anyone may know of someone who may have rent available in the 6-800 range ID greatly appreciate it

Thank You

I've been snowbirding on the Gulf Coast for two years. Housing is expensive unless you're shacking up or in a moldy studio. If you're renting, you're really at a disadvantage because rent costs the same as a mortgage, and landlords kick people out with one month's notice, for the busy tourist months, when they earn double or triple rent.
Access to fresh organic food limited to farmers markets, unless you're buying from grocery stores and farm stands that spray pesticides... And since you cannot visit the farms from farmers markets, you really cannot be sure what you're getting.
I am concerned about the bio weapon mosquitoes they released last year. The winters are colder than I thought. And the traffic is becoming horrific. There's a lot of cement here and not enough nature besides the beaches, of course. Homelessness is becoming more visible and common, though along the beach cities, where tourism is big, police strictly forbid. 5G towers everywhere.

Dean

I just left Florida after living there full time for 3 years, been visiting for years as family has place there (central Gulf Coast).

They are going to have to bring back slavery or something like it to survive. Desantis politically postures about the flights of illegals coming in but the state would collapse without them.

High cost of living, low wages. No industry. If you've got some money and skills I suppose you could buy land inland and raise cattle and grow fruit. Solar panels for energy. The rich and retired living in their gated communities on the coast could be potential customers. If you hold your nose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom