Peat + Old School Bodybuilding? An Experimental Quest

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

curious about attractive Islamic woman, do you mean a middle eastern looking woman, or is she wearing the full burka, Hijab etc, but is just busting out of the covering clothing or something

interesting mate, how much steak and jerky. is this a fresh steak or what is that exactly, and what are the "carob bars"

a few weeks back I had the Lindt Lindor, coconut chocolate balls, those may be one of the best flavors, the inside is like a solid white coconut cream, coconut flavor is mild

higher metabolism means eating more food without gaining weight...
Yeah full on burka and everything. Idk man...I find modesty attractive! :):

A little bit of jerky and 2 small steaks. It'd been at room temp for a few hours but not too concerned about it.

Carob bars are kind of like chocolate, you can probably find out more if you google it. A friend had them so I decided to try. Those Lindor coconut chocolates sound pretty dang delicious!

Yeah I've thought about the connection between high metabolism & high food intake for a while now. It's just that seeing it in a relatively controlled real-life setting makes it strangely obvious.

Sefton10

Yeah I've thought about the connection between high metabolism & high food intake for a while now. It's just that seeing it in a relatively controlled real-life setting makes it strangely obvious.
The longer I’ve been eating “Peaty” and feeling metabolism improve, the more I can trust appetite. I never have any cravings for junk anymore whereas I would always be on the edge of a binge in the past as a result of fasting and restriction. Now if I’m hungrier than normal on any day I just trust it and eat more to satisfy appetite. There’s a big difference between the binging where the body is crying out for nutrients and the body just needing more energy that day.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

The longer I’ve been eating “Peaty” and feeling metabolism improve, the more I can trust appetite. I never have any cravings for junk anymore whereas I would always be on the edge of a binge in the past as a result of fasting and restriction. Now if I’m hungrier than normal on any day I just trust it and eat more to satisfy appetite. There’s a big difference between the binging where the body is crying out for nutrients and the body just needing more energy that day.
Well said! I don't have any 'bad' cravings anymore either.

Which is really freeing - if one feels like eating a carton of dates or a tub of [high-quality] ice cream, they can do so with impunity and without the fear of getting fat/slow/whatever.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Sexual Transmutation as a Catalyst for Intentions

After reading - and really enjoying - the book THE EYE OF REVELATION: The Ancient Tibetan Rites of Rejuvenation, I've started doing a very simple sexual transmutation exercise. (Also just started doing the first rite itself, but that's for another time.)

Wow.

Within an hour of transmuting my sexual energy in this way, several contacts, connections, and synchronicities came together to collectively get me past a major sticking point in life. All of this happened today, this afternoon. It's a little shocking.

I am also happier, more confident, and making more money than I ever have before. The mood change is so powerful that I was concerned about maybe becoming bipolar, but no history or family history of this type of thing.

Guys...you should seriously try sexual transmutation (if any ladies are reading this, perhaps you should try too)! At least just once. It's powerful stuff. I will not be having sex/releasing sexual energy again until it's for the purpose of having children.

In other news, I found an optimal dosing for nicotine gum. Taking too much at once can be quite stressful, but when microdosed alongside caffeine and sunlight it's very nootropic.

rr1

@OccamzRazer I reckon this instagram/twitter page would be up your alley. Lots of posts on old school bodybuilding, SR, benefits of sun etc. He also mentions Ray Peat. Some really good content shared across these twitter communities.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

@OccamzRazer I reckon this instagram/twitter page would be up your alley. Lots of posts on old school bodybuilding, SR, benefits of sun etc. He also mentions Ray Peat. Some really good content shared across these twitter communities.
Good stuff, thnx for sharing! This guy seems really with it. I'm not on twitter but am checking out his other stuff.

It's interesting how people can draw many of the same conclusions somewhat independent of eachother.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Sexual Transmutation (ST): Hairline Coming Back?

* Disclaimer: I didn't foresee this log talking so much on this topic. At this point, tho, I almost can't help it. ST has changed my life already!

Today I looked at my hairline in the mirror for the first time in a while. On both sides, tons of little vellus hairs are coming in. Way more than I've ever seen before. The hairs are actually filling in a good part of what was receding.

Unsure of this is from topical progesterone, ST, scalp massages, or some combination thereof. But must say that I only noticed this change - and it's pretty noticeable - once ST was put in the mix.

Thinking back over the last week, my scalp has been itching more recently. But it's more of a good itch, like a tingling sensation, not an annoying/inflammatory thing.

Will keep you all posted if/when there are more changes. Tho I stopped losing hair last year, I honestly never expected to start regaining it!!

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Adventures in sexual transmutation

In addition to all the stuff mentioned above, something else interesting is happening: people don't mind being in close proximity to me now.

For nearly 6 months now I've been going to the same coffee shop almost daily. General traffic into this shop has remained about the same over time. In other words...no confounding variables that I can think of.

But for the past few days people have come into the shop and opted to sit right next to me, even when many other more 'socially distanced' seating options were available. By people I mean anyone, not just women lol.

At first this felt kind of different - wasn't used to it. But now I realize it's probably a good sign!

Vileplume

Adventures in sexual transmutation

In addition to all the stuff mentioned above, something else interesting is happening: people don't mind being in close proximity to me now.

For nearly 6 months now I've been going to the same coffee shop almost daily. General traffic into this shop has remained about the same over time. In other words...no confounding variables that I can think of.

But for the past few days people have come into the shop and opted to sit right next to me, even when many other more 'socially distanced' seating options were available. By people I mean anyone, not just women lol.

At first this felt kind of different - wasn't used to it. But now I realize it's probably a good sign!
I have also noticed students randomly coming into my classroom to sit with me at lunch. Not sure if it's because of ST, but I've been trying to sexually transmute this week and I do think it's yielded positive results.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

I have also noticed students randomly coming into my classroom to sit with me at lunch. Not sure if it's because of ST, but I've been trying to sexually transmute this week and I do think it's yielded positive results.
Have you? Good stuff! And interesting.

If your experience is anything like mine's been you might notice your attractive forces (it's not even sexual attraction, more just like general attraction) continuing to build over time.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Are the students sitting with you specifically to talk to you, or are they just...there?

Vileplume

Are the students sitting with you specifically to talk to you, or are they just...there?
They're just there, talking with each other but asking me occasionally if I want to hear jokes. They could be eating outside, but instead they choose to sit in my classroom, occupying the student desks next to my larger teacher desk.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

David90

Your program sounds pretty intricate. Did you enjoy structuring it this way? Have you ever tried pullovers?

Recently I've just been doing 2-3 full-body workouts a week, doing whatever exercises seem most enjoyable.
I haven't followed this Thread in a While. Are you still doing Full Body Workouts?. If so, how do you feel with them?. Are you still going so stick to them?.

I tryed 30-45 Minute Full Body Workouts for a While now. And feel very positive Effects with it. Definitively less stomach bloating, more Energy. Also no Yawning or Tiredness after Workout in General (which COULD indicate doing too much Cortisol and also some sort of Overtraining?). Pump is also There and Noticable.
I Think i had done too much in Terms of Workout Time AND Volume in the Past, which was not good for General Health and Muscle Building (The Time before i learned about Ray Peat and his Principles). In my Earlier Years i was doing 1 to 1,5 Hour Workouts which i think was not a good Idea at this Time. Also as a Result from that, i think i will never Workout More than 45 Minutes again. This seems to me my Personal Sweet Spot.

Also i used different Workouts like Upper/Lower/Upper or Push/Pull/Full Body (Leg Focused) and Full Body (3x/Week) in General. Full Body Workouts are still the Most Practial and Fun (in my Perspective). Like i mentioned a while back in this Thread (Post #338 in this Thread) there are many Possibilities (like Alternating Upper/Lower, To Push/Pull, To Full Body and so forth) to run a 3 Day Split Successfully without doing too much or to less. So a Three Day Training Split is a good Choice for the Most People. Regardless if someone is going still to School or having a 40+ Hour/Week Working Job.

But the Thing is, it comes also down to Exercise Selection, Periodization and Volume. It truly gets difficult nailing everything down, especially if someone wants to train rather at the 30-Minute Mark. You have to make some drawbacks at this Point (Like lowering the Volume to Two Sets for nearly everything and doing only like 3-4 Exercises). Which therefore CAN be detrimental at some Point, because you will need a Certain Amount of Volume to grow Certain Muscle Groups.

Back for Example will at least need 10-12 Sets per Week to grow. Which was the reason i forfeit the 30 Minute Versions. I still do them Occasionaly if i'm in a Rush (or very short on Time) in that Day. I do the Compound Movements only and skip the Isolation Exercises in that Case (except for abs). I Exclusivly running 45 Minute Workouts now (Full Body 3x/Week). It gives me Enough Volume and Exercise Selection to run this workout successfully. Also as a Result from that, i think i will never Workout More than 45 Minutes again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals