Oxygen Is MAGNETIC?

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
Molecular oxygen is paramagnetic but the short answer is that if you're not drinking liquid oxygen then you're fine. The motion caused by the thermal energy of oxygen at body temperature exceeds the attraction of magnetism in any direction unless i'm greatly mistaken

Recoen

What could this mean for understanding metabolism?

Magnetism is usually dependent on temperature. Above the curie temperature, materials lose their permanent magnetic properties. Also paramagnetic things like oxygen require an external magnetic field. This induces a magnetization which causes the magnetic field. Of course our bodies have electric and magnetic fields all over. The ATPase as a biological engine for example.

OP
Light

Light

Magnetism is usually dependent on temperature. Above the curie temperature, materials lose their permanent magnetic properties. Also paramagnetic things like oxygen require an external magnetic field. This induces a magnetization which causes the magnetic field. Of course our bodies have electric and magnetic fields all over. The ATPase as a biological engine for example.
Molecular oxygen is paramagnetic but the short answer is that if you're not drinking liquid oxygen then you're fine. The motion caused by the thermal energy of oxygen at body temperature exceeds the attraction of magnetism in any direction unless i'm greatly mistaken
It is true that magnetism is very sensitive to both temperature and distance.
But this video made me think back to chemistry lessons in school - and van der waals interactions -
where even a weak momentary electrical induction will make molecules align for a little while. - Order. - Cohesion.
And Oxygen is one of the most electronegative atoms (it strongly attracts electrons - that's an important property of Oxygen in the krebs cycle).

So, yes- she used a very cold liquid oxygen and what seems to be a very strong electromagnet,
so our bodies wouldn't work exactly like that.
But we know the electrical properties of all molecules matter a lot in how our bodies function,
and Oxygen is uniquely elecrically active.

I'm not making any statements here, i'm just mind-doodeling in public.
I'm starting to wonder if electrical stimulation should be considered as one of the systemic approaches to health - along with light, nutrition, good relationships etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals