Magnetic Male Birth Control Injection (TIPS?)

RealNeat

“The nanoscopic particles are injected into the bloodstream and would then be guided to the testes with a magnetic field, which also generates heat for contraception.”

TIPS, truth in plain sight?

Im not big on the magnetic vaccine claims, doesn’t seem to be enough material in the vax to have such a systemic effect, UNLESS they are lead to the site of stimulation. I don’t think the videos of magnetic people are convincing as all areas of magnetism also tend to be the most thin skinned, perspiration is what’s likely causing the adhesion. Regardless this study is just all sorts of crazy and makes one wonder about the current state of injections.

“The nanoscopic particles are injected into the bloodstream and would then be guided to the testes with a magnetic field, which also generates heat for contraception.”

Im not big on the magnetic vaccine claims, doesn’t seem to be enough material in the vax to have such a systemic effect, UNLESS they are lead to the site of stimulation. I don’t think the videos of magnetic people are convincing as all areas of magnetism also tend to be the most thin skinned, perspiration is what’s likely causing the adhesion. Regardless this study is just all sorts of crazy and makes one wonder about the current state of injections.

This sounds a bit like the Covid vaccines, with magnets sticking to the skin. This is either a way to get more magnetism in a person for sterilization purposes or more sinister reasons. Can you imagine magnets sticking to male parts, or use it enough and male part are sticking to metal doors and such? ?

Drareg

Interesting, keep in mind the vaccine remnants have been found in the ovaries and testes I believe, the testicle swelling side effect is also documented, the MSM tried to discredit this recently because a rapper was tweeting it, it’s real and documented.

Rasaari

People in medicine are just straight up psychos... Who came up with an idea "lets heat up balls and destroy them so we can be infertile"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom