Electricity And Health

naugyanks

I'm having trouble fitting electricity into my model of health and of the universe. Partially through Peats work I have developed a very non-dualistic view of the universe. Tesla said the way to understand the universe is to view things through frequency, vibration and sound and this is similar to how I tend to view things. As for electricity, there are things like transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) which seem to be beneficial and treats varying condition with different frequencies. (The varying frequencies seems confusing to me. Id think that certain frequencies would be beneficial for health in general, regardless of the malady, while opposite frequencies would be generally negative for health). I believe Peat has talked about how estrogen seems to create and overly reduced states and create an electrical excitatory effect in this way, which he obviously views as a bad thing. But then on the other hand he has written positively about therapies such as earthing which claims to work by exposing the body to more negative ions / electrons. We are clearly electrical beings but high voltage electricity can kill us. There seem to be some contradictions and I can't seem to sort them out. Everything in moderation, doesn't really make sense to me, at least not in the case of electricity. If someone can help paint me a clear, sensible picture of all this that untangles my confusion I'd greatly appreciate it. How does this all play into viewing health as energy?

Parsifal

Robert Becker grew back the limb on an amputated rat with electricity after studying Russian research on the topic and the regeneration abilities of salamanders...
There are a lot of things like full moon or solar eruptions affecting the mood of people, acupuncture, meditation, nnEMF... Red light seems important as well, biophotons, etc.
I think that a higher metabolism means a better electrical energy in the body.

You may like this article: Pathological Science & General Electric: Threatening the paradigm

I think that Ray doesn't like Einstein's physics and Quantum physics but that he thinks that the Electric Universe theory is better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals