Queequeg

Have you ever seen any studies comparing the expected change from "natural" fluctuation compared to actual historical data?
That would be just more models. The inconvenient truth of the matter is that the historical record shows that CO2 levels in the atmosphere trail global temperatures not precede them. Spend some time studying the work of the skeptics and you will see just how laughable the man made CO2 hypothesis truly is. Remember it's .04% of the atmosphere and not even a very strong green house gas at that.

Last edited:

managing

That would be just more models. This is not science. The inconvenient truth of the matter is that the historical record shows that CO2 levels in the atmosphere trail global temperatures not preceed them. Spend some time studying the work of the skeptics and you will see just how laughable the man made CO2 hypothesis truly is. Remember it's .04% of the atmosphere and not even a very strong green house gas at that.
If you know a source you would stand behind, please share.

Queequeg

If you know a source you would stand behind, please share.
a source for info in general? not sure I would 100% stand behind any one source but this collection of presentations gives a good overview.

Last edited:

koky

@haidut
thanks you for the link. I'm not sure the headline fits the study, but than again there are those that editorialize at the slightest whim.

I don't want to be crass, but in the end the sun's effect due to whatever changes are going on there was addressed in the IPCC work, and if the author is right and there is a 0.5°C drop, great. That doesn't change the basic problem of CO2 build-up it just gives us a little more wiggle room to get CO2 under control.

There is a big caveot that the author doesn't know if the suns cycle is fully embedded in the climate model, which suggest a bit more uncertainty. I'll check on that

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
thanks you for the link. I'm not sure the headline fits the study, but than again there are those that editorialize at the slightest whim.

I don't want to be crass, but in the end the sun's effect due to whatever changes are going on there was addressed in the IPCC work, and if the author is right and there is a 0.5°C drop, great. That doesn't change the basic problem of CO2 build-up it just gives us a little more wiggle room to get CO2 under control.

There is a big caveot that the author doesn't know if the suns cycle is fully embedded in the climate model, which suggest a bit more uncertainty. I'll check on that

CO2 may be an issue beyound a certain level. However, I think the bigger issue, as I mentioned in the OP, is that "climate change" is being used as a "misdirection" trick that illusionists perform. Namely, smokescreen for the all the other terrible ways the environment is being degraded. If we swim in toxins that basically guarantee to give every single person cancer at least once over their lifetime, then this is a much bigger issue IMO then "climate change". You don't see or hear about global conferences on endocrine disruptors like BPA, knowingly selling carcinogens to babies, or pharma drugs in water/food supply in levels enough to turn people into homicidal maniacs.
SSRI Make Organisms Demented, Violent & Homicidal, Even At Low Doses
Johnson & Johnson Concealed For Decades Its Baby Powder Had Asbestos

Don't you think these issues are at least as big as climate change? Yet, we only hear about them sporadically, usually only when something is leaked. My personal experience with public policy so far is that any "official" issue occupying prime time on TV is usually financially driven (somebody is paying a ton of money for it to be repeatedly thrown into the spotlight) and not quite in the public's interest.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

puella

Might experiment this summer building fruit walls and/or Chinese style greenhouses using rammed earth...just in case.
"These crops were grown surrounded by massive "fruit walls", which stored the heat from the sun and released it at night, creating a microclimate that could increase the temperature by more than 10°C (18°F). "

6a00e0099229e8883301bb08ba6377970d-pi

320px-Chinese_Greenhouse.jpg

InChristAlone

This polar vortex has been brutal, I don't remember winters ever being like this. It was similar last yr too. We hope to move South.

Spondive

Global warming or now changed to climate change is a huge scam in order to steal more of our hard earned labor using fancy tax trickery and trading derivatives on the exchanges... oh how eager they are to be slaves

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

GAF

CO2 is plant food.

Of course, they pick something super beneficial to a thriving ecosystem and then convince "thinking, caring" people that it's horrible toxic waste all the while polluting the entire earth with actual toxic death and then pay shills and pseudo experts to babble on and on and on.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
CO2 is plant food.

Of course, they pick something super beneficial to a thriving ecosystem and then convince "thinking, caring" people that it's horrible toxic waste all the while polluting the entire earth with actual toxic death and then pay shills and pseudo experts to babble on and on and on.

Sounds like a great formula for indefinite profit generation...It may kill everybody, even the profiteers, but hey, at least we are all making money. /s

Btw, do you know when that Maunder minimum was supposed to occur? Are we already in it?

Yes it's just starting. From the 2020s to the 2050s. Some say its more than a grand minimum and is a return of the Ice age. Regardless, the next few years will be more volcanic activity as magnetic shield decreases and cosmic ray bombardment increases. Also the electric energy going from the sun to the earth will decrease so the earth will start discharging. This means earthquakes. And then there's the storms...hurricane season should be interesting.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes it's just starting. From the 2020s to the 2050s. Some say its more than a grand minimum and is a return of the Ice age. Regardless, the next few years will be more volcanic activity as magnetic shield decreases and cosmic ray bombardment increases. Also the electric energy going from the sun to the earth will decrease so the earth will start discharging. This means earthquakes. And then there's the storms...hurricane season should be interesting.

Thanks. And as they say in the infomercials..."but wait, there is more!".
Is Earth's Magnetic Field Flipping Soon?
"...While any magnetic-field flip would still be thousands of years away, the effects could be profound on technology, if similar to today’s technology. This is because the weaker magnetic field would be somewhat poorer at shielding Earth against the solar wind (the constant stream of charged particles emanating from the sun) and cosmic rays (blasts of radiation from deep space). Magnetic compasses would not be as accurate, and satellites that monitor the weather or carry telecommunications signals could be disrupted, said Monika Korte, head of GFZ Potsdam's working group on geomagnetic field evolution in Germany. "Regarding increased radiation, that would go along with decreased shielding, [but] it seems that the atmosphere would still provide sufficient shielding at Earth's surface that humans and animals would not be significantly affected," she told Space.com in an email. "

Not sure if you have seen this one but it matches quite well with the change in Solar activity and climate change. As you said, the Earth is probably reacting to the change in Solar activity. If the Earth is a living organism and reacting to its environment as such, it makes perfect sense for it to decrease its magnetic shield in order to absorb more energy from the Sun (given its weaker output). I sincerely doubt the iron core inside Earth randomly decides to start moving just for kicks.

Last edited:

Mito

“Magnetic north has never sat still. In the last hundred years or so, the direction in which our compasses steadfastly point has lumbered ever northward, driven by Earth's churning liquid outer core some 1,800 miles beneath the surface. Yet in recent years, scientists noticed something unusual: Magnetic north's routine plod has shifted into high gear, sending it galloping across the Northern Hemisphere—and no one can entirely explain why.

The changes have been so large that scientists began working on an emergency update for the World Magnetic Model, the mathematical system that lays the foundations for navigation, from cell phones and ships to commercial airlines. But then the U.S. government shut down, placing the model's official release on hold, as Nature News first reported earlier this year.”

Magnetic north just changed. Here's what that means.

inurendotoxin

Edit: I guess it's still relevant to this thread, but I meant to post it here: https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/05-bioenergetic-news-and-q-a-global-warming-serotonin-dopamine-nitric-oxide-depression-bpa.29602/

Another really great show. I feel like if anyone is gonna take Peat to the mainstream now, Danny and Georgi will be the ones to do it...

I particularly enjoyed the hairloss discussion around 1:58-2hr mark.

Also, the climate change discussion reminded me of this BBC documentary I last saw in 2003. Might be of interest to some people...

I have no idea if it ties in with what Georgi was talking about as I have yet to rewatch it, but I think it had s:???::???:omething to do with the Gulf stream.

Last edited:

Mephisto

I should probably move somewhere else, currently in Ireland. I guess Poland wouldn't be any better? My family lives on the canary islands, but that seems like a terrible location if volcanic activity is to increase. I can't just worry about finding a shitty job in the pharmaceutical industry to poison the masses anymore, time to worry about preparing for the ice age.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom