Optimising fat burning in fasting/stress state.

Kairo

Works by Ray Peat, about how to maximize metabolism and burn glucose.
But are there any tips on how to burn fat as much as possible and speed up catabolism during weight loss?

Because in my experience It is impossible to have a normal glucose metabolism, have good insulin sensitivity and be fat
Therefore, the first thing you still need to get rid of excess fat, and only then optimize glucose metabolism

As I understand you need to keep your liver in good shape? after all, liver is engaged in gluconeogenesis and lipolysis?

In general, what supplements are needed to optimize all these stress processes, lipolysis, gluconeogenesis, etc

What are your ideas?

I'm thinking about Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Alpha-Lipoic-Acid, what else can I try?

you shouldn't focus on catabolism at all
the only way to healthy lose fat is by increasing your metabolic rate by promoting glucose oxidation with lower fat intake, sugar, thyroid, aspirin and coffee.
the supplements that protect yourself from the damage of free radicals are vitamin E, aspirin and maybe taurine.

I honestly still haven't figured out how to lose fat while keeping your stress hormones at a low level especially if you train heavily as there will be inevitable cortisol/blood sugar/serotonin/prolactin/TSH spikes. Free testosterone under stress is lowered. Everyone will have a different ability to manage stress under stress, you could raise the bar every time you submit to an effort by letting the body understand that it will adapt. Lack of stress kills as much as excess... as always stay in the middle.
Too much protein will also be detrimental to your insulin sensitivity because you are continuously pumping MTOR high and you don't want that chronically...

It is probably true that fat burning needs some epinephrine and there's no other way. But for fatty acid beta-oxidation, you will need some extra riboflavin (b2) and for riboflavin to get properly metabolized to FAD and FMN you'll need also selenium and iodine. ALCAR also is important.
That would be a good start.

Peater

you shouldn't focus on catabolism at all
the only way to healthy lose fat is by increasing your metabolic rate by promoting glucose oxidation with lower fat intake, sugar, thyroid, aspirin and coffee.
the supplements that protect yourself from the damage of free radicals are vitamin E, aspirin and maybe taurine.
It seems like cortisol/stress hormones play a big role too. Of course 'Peating' should address those by its very nature but some people seem to have fundamentally broken metabolisms.

It seems like cortisol/stress hormones play a big role too. Of course 'Peating' should address those by its very nature but some people seem to have fundamentally broken metabolisms.
oh yeah for sure
their problem is that they adapted for decades to a stressful state which is hard to break
my parents now consume less than 1000 calories a day and they are still obese, i want to help them but they don't listen to all the advices and want a quick fix and i know it can take a few months of feeling sedated and years till the body starts producing energy
my brother is bulky with strength but has low testosterone and looks aged. he is dissociated from reality, lost in space and i tried to help him to stop his decline but he is brainwashed by doctors, even after years of going to them without results
i think the slower the metabolism the easier is to be brainwashed by the media
so there is little to no hope

Peater

oh yeah for sure
their problem is that they adapted for decades to a stressful state which is hard to break
my parents now consume less than 1000 calories a day and they are still obese, i want to help them but they don't listen to all the advices and want a quick fix and i know it can take a few months of feeling sedated and years till the body starts producing energy
my brother is bulky with strength but has low testosterone and looks aged. he is dissociated from reality, lost in space and i tried to help him to stop his decline but he is brainwashed by doctors, even after years of going to them without results
i think the slower the metabolism the easier is to be brainwashed by the media
so there is little to no hope
Wow, what are they eating - the recommended grains and PUFAs?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals